4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Wait...did she actually wear this in game or this is just a special non canon render? It would be out of character for her since nothing has started between MC and Bethany
How do you know it hasn't? He could have had a 'special' relationship with her in the past before his memory loss that we don't know about, like he had with his sister, but im just guessing.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If that actually is from an event in chapter two, I really need to have a word or two… several really, with our sexy little sis: it's her apartment they're in.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
According to some absolutely everything on the internet should have every tag available even if only one single pixel of it is present or theoretically possible.

#1 This discussion pops up every few weeks. Same arguments, often same participants, same idiocy, ...
#2 Underage or loli is actively forbidden on f95
That is actually not true, the restriction is on pre-pubescence.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That is actually not true, the restriction is on pre-pubescence.
Underage and pre-pubescence are interchangable words for this purpose.
They basically mean the same.
Whether you mean girls below the age of 14 based on age alone or you mean girls below the age of roughly 14 dependant on whether or not tits have grown i.e. puberty has hit and ran it's course is pretty much irrelevant.
Underage sometimes is extended to be meaning under 18 or when drinking in the US of A is the focus under 21 but neither of those extensions is meant when it comes to sexually inclined media.

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i finally gave this a shot. I dont usually play games that are so early into the development but i needed something heartwarming, thought this might be it since its K7 who makes it :)

I was not wrong. This is exactly what i was looking for. So many emotional scenes.

One thing i would like to say tho .... PLEASE for the love of god, have Anna wake up at some point. Hopefully sometimes soon-ish. Im still not finished with the current game so im still hopeful

Having her not wake up or die would be SUCH a dick move.

Anyway, amazing work Killer7 as always. Keep up the great work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So i finally gave this a shot. I dont usually play games that are so early into the development but i needed something heartwarming, thought this might be it since its K7 who makes it :)

I was not wrong. This is exactly what i was looking for. So many emotional scenes.

One thing i would like to say tho .... PLEASE for the love of god, have Anna wake up at some point. Hopefully sometimes soon-ish. Im still not finished with the current game so im still hopeful

Having her not wake up or die would be SUCH a dick move.

Anyway, amazing work Killer7 as always. Keep up the great work :)
I disagree with your stance on what a move having Anna not wake up would be, but I get that most people desperately want her back to life instead of being confined to dream meetings. I'd be fine with her playing the role of a guardian angel, readying him for the task of being a great father, brother, and son, again. Helping those around him to a wonderful life. Yes, he'd be bearing the burden of never meeting his love in real life again. It would be bittersweet, but it would still make for a great story.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I disagree with your stance on what a move having Anna not wake up would be, but I get that most people desperately want her back to life instead of being confined to dream meetings. I'd be fine with her playing the role of a guardian angel, readying him for the task of being a great father, brother, and son, again. Helping those around him to a wonderful life. Yes, he'd be bearing the burden of never meeting his love in real life again. It would be bittersweet, but it would still make for a great story.
It better have a happy ending, Yoko Taro already makes us sad enough with his stories and endings.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Killer7 puts a lot of emphasis on feel-good moments. Anna will definitely wake up, he even confirmed that at some point. So we don't have to worry about whether she will wake up at some point. Rather whether she will wake up at the in-game Christmas time. A more legitimate question is: Which of the female characters will be up before Anna wakes up?

Depending on how the dynamic was before the accident, I can definitely see Bethany being next. I'm not sure about Jessica. She's going through character development in the meantime and it's probably going to take a while, but I can imagine Anna's waking up could be a catalyst for things to settle down with Jessica again, at the same time I can also imagine it happening before that.

Reactions: Tavi13 and code991

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Killer7 puts a lot of emphasis on feel-good moments. Anna will definitely wake up, he even confirmed that at some point. So we don't have to worry about whether she will wake up at some point. Rather whether she will wake up at the in-game Christmas time. A more legitimate question is: Which of the female characters will be up before Anna wakes up?

Depending on how the dynamic was before the accident, I can definitely see Bethany being next. I'm not sure about Jessica. She's going through character development in the meantime and it's probably going to take a while, but I can imagine Anna's waking up could be a catalyst for things to settle down with Jessica again, at the same time I can also imagine it happening before that.
Oh yeah, Bethany has to be next. Jessica still wants to be the only one he is with (which is why she tried to get him away from his family at the start) so that will take longer.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So uhm ... idk i might have a brain fart or something but ... i dont remember Lina?
Idk how i forgot about her ... i literally started playing this game this morning ....

Who is Lina? I draw a blank whenever i think about her. I think i missed something when playing the game but seriously, i cant recall who Lina is? Something about being adopted by the MC? uh ....

Thinking in restarting the game skipping here and there, maybe i find the moment the MC learns about Linda.

Im at the hospital where i meet her for the first time btw.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So uhm ... idk i might have a brain fart or something but ... i dont remember Lina?
Idk how i forgot about her ... i literally started playing this game this morning ....

Who is Lina? I draw a blank whenever i think about her. I think i missed something when playing the game but seriously, i cant recall who Lina is? Something about being adopted by the MC? uh ....

Thinking in restarting the game skipping here and there, maybe i find the moment the MC learns about Linda.

Lina is the little sister of Sarah (the policewoman). Every now and then she was talked about, in 0.1, if I'm not mistaken.

And by sheer coincidence on Killer7's part, she's sort of the equivalent of Alice from MNF (little redhead with an interest in architecture who was adopted after something tragic happened to her mother).

Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Lina is the little sister of Sarah (the policewoman). Every now and then she was talked about, in 0.1, if I'm not mistaken.
Oh right, she did mention she had a sister. I dont recall the MC adopting her for some reason, i thought it was just Sarah. Must have missed it somehow.

EDIT:
And by sheer coincidence on Killer7's part, she's sort of the equivalent of Alice from MNF (little redhead with an interest in architecture who was adopted after something tragic happened to her mother).
Hey, now that you mention it ... :D

Trikus

May 31, 2020

She was mentioned in v1, but didn't appear until v2. She was adopted along with Sarah, though she was much younger and doesn't remember her real parents.

Reactions: code991

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I'd really like to see Anna back. It seems like most F/D centered games want to have the wife out of the picture, be it divorce or that she died. So it'd actually probably seem like a bit of fresh air to have the wife/mother around. And not just around, but Anna would likely be actively involved in all the kinky things happening.

Also, I think she's the most attractive character in the game.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes