4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So I just got to the point where Lena is introduced and I got to say this has a lot of potential but I feel the mystery stuff is starting to feel more and more dragged out. It's kinda making me feel less into the story. Someone says something that makes MC wonder what they mean about his past and they ALWAYS go "Let's not talk about that right now". Sorry but that just makes me frustrated, it doesn't really make it a mystery it just makes the dialogue weird. Who would ever do that? It's like when you have an annoying sibiling and they go "I know something you don't! haha!" and you want to force them to tell you but this is a VN so you can't. I get the feeling that there's supposed to be this big mystery theme to the game but it just doesn't feel like a mystery if all there is to it is the character dangling the answer right infront of the MC (and the player).

I also think that every single character has said a variation of "How do you remember that?!" when MC remembers something. The dialogue would feel much more natural if not all characters reacted with near exact same phrasing. It's also pretty funny cause I felt like this game felt kinda familiar in the way the MC is a perfect person and how everyone's so happy go lucky (except Jessica). Then I came back here and saw Killer7 also made My New Family and it kinda made sense. If I remember correctly that game also had an outside character like Jessica and if I remember correctly that was the grandmother (and a bit of the aunt) in MNF. The whole twin magic thing also felt very MNF.

I'm sure many will disagree with me here but a story like this should have DRAMA, Jessica is the most interesting character in the story because she's pissed at MC for a reason that we don't know (although I have some suspicions as to why). The other characters are strangely fine with MCs wife being in a coma. Sure they stutter when they speak of her but that's about the emotional reaction they show. Along with the fact that the mystery falls flat I think the lack of drama is another big issue with the story. It all falls into place very easily and while the commonly used plot device of amnesia can be effective I feel like it's wasted because the mystery of his past doesn't feel like mystery and everyone is so fine with it. Causing things to just move along.

I feel like I'm shitting on the game now but I do enjoy it and while I won't review it just yet I feel like it's a strong 3/5 atm. I just wish a VN that's this story heavy and lack near any sexual content would have a more engaging story. The renders are overall splendid and while the dialogue could use some work it's very refreshing to read near perfect english on here. The models used are nice (especially wife, mother and Sabrina) but again, there's near 0 hanky panky so far. I realize now that this is pretty much a review so I'll probably keep this and change it a bit as I progress.
As I recall, most, if not all of the places where 'let's not talk about that' comes up, is about things the MC doesn't remember, and the doctor actually recommended not telling him about things he can't remember. There's less and less of that as you get further into the currently existing story. It is of course your prerogative to feel like it's still overused, but I feel it's a point worth bringing up.

I feel like this visual novel is going to have more drama and conflict than MNF, it's set up for it, but K7 is also known for, and wants to give his audience a "feel good" experience, so I wouldn't expect that to get too heavy or dark. There is still the mystery of the person who caused the car crash going on in the background, and there's definitely more roadblocks to that one than just "I don't want to tell you", and I'm personally looking forward to seeing that side of things unfold.

I am also looking forward to seeing what happens with Jessica, but I would not expect, based on who is writing it, that to go on for a super long time, or be especially drawn out for reasons previously stated.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
As I recall, most, if not all of the places where 'let's not talk about that' comes up, is about things the MC doesn't remember, and the doctor actually recommended not telling him about things he can't remember. There's less and less of that as you get further into the currently existing story. It is of course your prerogative to feel like it's still overused, but I feel it's a point worth bringing up.

I feel like this visual novel is going to have more drama and conflict than MNF, it's set up for it, but K7 is also known for, and wants to give his audience a "feel good" experience, so I wouldn't expect that to get too heavy or dark. There is still the mystery of the person who caused the car crash going on in the background, and there's definitely more roadblocks to that one than just "I don't want to tell you", and I'm personally looking forward to seeing that side of things unfold.

I am also looking forward to seeing what happens with Jessica, but I would not expect, based on who is writing it, that to go on for a super long time, or be especially drawn out for reasons previously stated.
I get what you're saying about the doctor but that's pretty much never stated by the other characters to be the reason why they don't want to say. Lena for example just says she doesn't want to talk about it and that MC should respect that (which is one of the better cases to me). I guess I dislike the whole "dangling it infront of you" feeling as it doesn't make MC feel like a mystery.

As for the drama, yeah I don't expect it to go dark or heavy but I would think a slowburn and story heavy adult VN to have a bit more sense of realism in terms of how they act I guess. The girls mom is in a coma and yes dad is back but he can't remember them and mom is STILL in a coma... yet most of them are making jokes and get all giddy because he remembers their nicknames. I like the premise but would have liked a bit more weight to the story. I see Lena tearing up when visiting Anna but moments before she was cracking jokes.

The car crash mystery is still there but I don't know if I will care about it much unless it's one of the kids with a huge plot twist or something ;).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is still the mystery of the person who caused the car crash going on in the background
Was clearly the MC from MNF. Nothing evil or intentional, just an unintended consequence of him turning a 6 hour train ride into a 20 minute drive.:KEK:

The girls mom is in a coma and yes dad is back but he can't remember them and mom is STILL in a coma... yet most of them are making jokes and get all giddy because he remembers their nicknames. I like the premise but would have liked a bit more weight to the story. I see Lena tearing up when visiting Anna but moments before she was cracking jokes.
That's literally how real people act though. Just because there's something tragic going on in a person's life doesn't mean they shut everything down. I've never been to a funeral where the loved ones weren't cracking jokes before and after the service. Just because you're sad doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good moment, or just because you're feeling one thing doesn't mean you can't also feel another, even seemingly contradictory emotion.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I just finished the game for the first time. Do we know when the next chapter will come out?
This game just reclaimed the dev focus after his other game updated a week ago, so wildly guessing, at least another two months, maybe three depending how some things shake out.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I just finished the game for the first time. Do we know when the next chapter will come out?
As a "plan"?
Yes. Kind of.
As a somewhat reliable timeframe?
No.

K7 now said multiple times that he isn't feeling so hot right now. He and we don't think/hope it is something serious but it may and likely will somewhat delay the original plans.

So asking for the update in any harsh words or demands only would irritate K7 and piss off the majority of the fans so it's better to just wait. More or less patiently.

And btw the wild guess from the friendly neighborhood snake is off and way beyond the worst case scenario.

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So I just got to the point where Lena is introduced and I got to say this has a lot of potential but I feel the mystery stuff is starting to feel more and more dragged out. It's kinda making me feel less into the story. Someone says something that makes MC wonder what they mean about his past and they ALWAYS go "Let's not talk about that right now". Sorry but that just makes me frustrated, it doesn't really make it a mystery it just makes the dialogue weird. Who would ever do that? It's like when you have an annoying sibiling and they go "I know something you don't! haha!" and you want to force them to tell you but this is a VN so you can't. I get the feeling that there's supposed to be this big mystery theme to the game but it just doesn't feel like a mystery if all there is to it is the character dangling the answer right infront of the MC (and the player).

I also think that every single character has said a variation of "How do you remember that?!" when MC remembers something. The dialogue would feel much more natural if not all characters reacted with near exact same phrasing. It's also pretty funny cause I felt like this game felt kinda familiar in the way the MC is a perfect person and how everyone's so happy go lucky (except Jessica). Then I came back here and saw Killer7 also made My New Family and it kinda made sense. If I remember correctly that game also had an outside character like Jessica and if I remember correctly that was the grandmother (and a bit of the aunt) in MNF. The whole twin magic thing also felt very MNF.

I'm sure many will disagree with me here but a story like this should have DRAMA, Jessica is the most interesting character in the story because she's pissed at MC for a reason that we don't know (although I have some suspicions as to why). The other characters are strangely fine with MCs wife being in a coma. Sure they stutter when they speak of her but that's about the emotional reaction they show. Along with the fact that the mystery falls flat I think the lack of drama is another big issue with the story. It all falls into place very easily and while the commonly used plot device of amnesia can be effective I feel like it's wasted because the mystery of his past doesn't feel like mystery and everyone is so fine with it. Causing things to just move along.

I feel like I'm shitting on the game now but I do enjoy it and while I won't review it just yet I feel like it's a strong 3/5 atm. I just wish a VN that's this story heavy and lack near any sexual content would have a more engaging story. The renders are overall splendid and while the dialogue could use some work it's very refreshing to read near perfect english on here. The models used are nice (especially wife, mother and Sabrina) but again, there's near 0 hanky panky so far. I realize now that this is pretty much a review so I'll probably keep this and change it a bit as I progress.
Nope, you nailed it pretty good. The story feels like a salami published pulp mystery, only that the conclusion has not been conceived yet, by the author.
The fact, that the MC 'doesn't remember' is the most useless plot device. Its only function is to explain, why the MC doesn't ask questions on his own and solves problems pro actively, since he doesn't know a problem exists before it hits him in the face. The he only muddles through 'evidence' as it drops out of the sky in front of him. Next time just say he came back from prison after 16 years... oh wait we got that one already, then make it: Worked for the Company on Alpha Centauri.
I dare say the Amnesia is the main reason DRAMA cannot happen and the story just splatters down the text wall.

The fact, that every CLOSE character keeps essential information (like their personal relationship to MC) secret but strangers are wells of knowledge adds to the frustration. Content is basically teased in flashbacks, that with current story progression will never probably happen.
Jessica is by far the worst character: The Hating MC for Memory Access Failure trope is weak but combining it we the hostile tsundere is just a bore. The only reason I did not 'uncheck' Jessica was hope. Which is after all, fruitless.

I will yield the entire discussion about artistic choices: 'Yep Officer they are all totally 18+ that's why they are not dispersed around foster families and their Grandmother doesn't live with them!' My suspension of disbelieve is over-strained at this point.

Not mention, that I do not see a clear progression of relationships with any character. Neither romantic, platonic nor carnal. I am close to dropping out of this one, as I was in MNF and that game didn't have those problems.

Reactions: Veriko666

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
That's literally how real people act though. Just because there's something tragic going on in a person's life doesn't mean they shut everything down. I've never been to a funeral where the loved ones weren't cracking jokes before and after the service. Just because you're sad doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good moment, or just because you're feeling one thing doesn't mean you can't also feel another, even seemingly contradictory emotion.
I get that SOME might act like that and I guess I've been to more somber funerals than you but I get it. The thing is that she's not dead yet, for all intents and purposes they have no idea if she will ever wake up again. When do they express concern? When do the daughters need comforting about their mom coming back? So far in the story it feels like she (through MCs "dreams") will pass away. Granted I haven't finished the entirety of the available content yet and maybe something changes that perception.

She is a plot device that I feel is under used when it comes to creating emotional effect in both the characters and the player. I guess I could be alone in the fact that if for example my mom IRL was in a coma I would hardly be able to function. to put it into perspective I would also as a husband be hard pressed to leave my wives side. Daughters are old enough to manage on their own and they have support at home. Sure life wouldn't stop moving forward and I'd have to find a way but I digress. Hopefully my opinion changes as I move forward in the story but we'll see as right now I feel it odd to choose such a tragic set-up for a feel good story.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Nope, you nailed it pretty good. The story feels like a salami published pulp mystery, only that the conclusion has not been conceived yet, by the author.
The fact, that the MC 'doesn't remember' is the most useless plot device. Its only function is to explain, why the MC doesn't ask questions on his own and solves problems pro actively, since he doesn't know a problem exists before it hits him in the face. The he only muddles through 'evidence' as it drops out of the sky in front of him. Next time just say he came back from prison after 16 years... oh wait we got that one already, then make it: Worked for the Company on Alpha Centauri.
I dare say the Amnesia is the main reason DRAMA cannot happen and the story just splatters down the text wall.

The fact, that every CLOSE character keeps essential information (like their personal relationship to MC) secret but strangers are wells of knowledge adds to the frustration. Content is basically teased in flashbacks, that with current story progression will never probably happen.
Jessica is by far the worst character: The Hating MC for Memory Access Failure trope is weak but combining it we the hostile tsundere is just a bore. The only reason I did not 'uncheck' Jessica was hope. Which is after all, fruitless.

I will yield the entire discussion about artistic choices: 'Yep Officer they are all totally 18+ that's why they are not dispersed around foster families and their Grandmother doesn't live with them!' My suspension of disbelieve is over-strained at this point.

Not mention, that I do not see a clear progression of relationships with any character. Neither romantic, platonic nor carnal. I am close to dropping out of this one, as I was in MNF and that game didn't have those problems.
I agree with what you're saying except the Jessica comment. I do agree that it's abit tropey but I also feel like it's the only person expressing any real emotion beyond happiness. Yes EVERY character is sad when we first meet them but then they all seem just fine.

The amnesia could actually be a great source of drama if it, for example meant he discovered parts of his past that he now would find abhorrent. Like the incest kink and stuff. I know that would probably change the entire VN but what I mean to say is that it could be used for something other than trickling in parts of MCs past to the player. I came into the game thinking that it would be used as a way for MC to become kinky with his family but nope and that was a good surprise. I'll keep playing through the current content and see where it goes as I still find some parts enjoyable and I give the dev credit for creating something that makes me want to discuss it to this length.

Reactions: Hordragg

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, in the end every person has to cope differently with those situations. Putting on a happy face and trying to keep doing things as if nothing is wrong, cracking jokes while in the hospital is a good way of doing things like that. I did things like that with my family when I visited a family member in the hospital that was in a critical condition. And on the funeral it was me who tried to cheer people up, just so I didn't have to deal with the sadness that I was feeling myself.

And that is the thing, though. The feel good part should be more present than the tragic part. Yes, the fact that Anna is in a coma is sad, but then you have the fact that your family is trying to put on a brave face just so no one has to worry even more. You can hear Sabrina and Bethany talk about this. They all are trying their best to not get overwhelmed by the situation - someone like Sarah with work and finding out who is behind this accident.

Like other people said here, my focus won't and will never be the drama. Before I released the alpha for My New Memories I actually had planned that Anna dies during the accident - no hospital etc. But when I made a few renders with her and Olivia I just didn't want to do that anymore. I have different plans with her and in Chapter II you will maybe see where I'll go with this. It's also worth mentioning that the accident just barely happened - I think less than 2 weeks passed by yet ( speaking of ingame time here ). For now I'm planning to keep the game on a day by day basis, but that might change in the future.

In the end I want to create something wholesome here. I could have gone so many different and darker ways - That Sarah got raped or sexually assaulted, that one of the daughters gets a creepy stalker that starts to terrorize her, that someone tries to kill of Anna in the hospital...All of these forceful evil things are just plots that I hate in other games. Drama or tension for the sole purpose to cause the player to feel bad is something I just won't do. Yes, there is still the plot revolving around the accident and who caused it. This will be something that will eventually be resolved, though, and it will be resolved in a good way. Like I said in a lot of progress updates, it will be about the MC being in danger, not his family, especially not his daughters. If people are looking for this kind of stuff then they have to find a different game...

And lastly, the point with people not telling MC everything. That is something I adressed with Chapter I and from what I gathered since then, people were happy with that. I know that some people were frustrated because of people like Sabrina or Bethany not telling him everything - or how Bethany acted in general, not very motherly like. With Chapter 1 I tried to address all of these things. That doesn't mean that I will change the game every time I get feedback like that. It was just something that I could agree with without causing any issues for the future story. Now you will never hear that again in any of the future chapters. If MC asks something, he will get the answer, no matter what kind of consequences could follow.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, in the end every person has to cope differently with those situations. Putting on a happy face and trying to keep doing things as if nothing is wrong, cracking jokes while in the hospital is a good way of doing things like that. I did things like that with my family when I visited a family member in the hospital that was in a critical condition. And on the funeral it was me who tried to cheer people up, just so I didn't have to deal with the sadness that I was feeling myself.

And that is the thing, though. The feel good part should be more present than the tragic part. Yes, the fact that Anna is in a coma is sad, but then you have the fact that your family is trying to put on a brave face just so no one has to worry even more. You can hear Sabrina and Bethany talk about this. They all are trying their best to not get overwhelmed by the situation - someone like Sarah with work and finding out who is behind this accident.

Like other people said here, my focus won't and will never be the drama. Before I released the alpha for My New Memories I actually had planned that Anna dies during the accident - no hospital etc. But when I made a few renders with her and Olivia I just didn't want to do that anymore. I have different plans with her and in Chapter II you will maybe see where I'll go with this. It's also worth mentioning that the accident just barely happened - I think less than 2 weeks passed by yet ( speaking of ingame time here ). For now I'm planning to keep the game on a day by day basis, but that might change in the future.

In the end I want to create something wholesome here. I could have gone so many different and darker ways - That Sarah got raped or sexually assaulted, that one of the daughters gets a creepy stalker that starts to terrorize her, that someone tries to kill of Anna in the hospital...All of these forceful evil things are just plots that I hate in other games. Drama or tension for the sole purpose to cause the player to feel bad is something I just won't do. Yes, there is still the plot revolving around the accident and who caused it. This will be something that will eventually be resolved, though, and it will be resolved in a good way. Like I said in a lot of progress updates, it will be about the MC being in danger, not his family, especially not his daughters. If people are looking for this kind of stuff then they have to find a different game...

And lastly, the point with people not telling MC everything. That is something I adressed with Chapter I and from what I gathered since then, people were happy with that. I know that some people were frustrated because of people like Sabrina or Bethany not telling him everything - or how Bethany acted in general, not very motherly like. With Chapter 1 I tried to address all of these things. That doesn't mean that I will change the game every time I get feedback like that. It was just something that I could agree with without causing any issues for the future story. Now you will never hear that again in any of the future chapters. If MC asks something, he will get the answer, no matter what kind of consequences could follow.

Don't try to interact too much with haters who hate on purpose.
No matter how many good reasons some people get presented they choose not to understand any of it.
Those two ... upstanding individuals almost certainly fit that description.

You can never please everyone or even make everyone understand your point of view.
Not even when buying groceries.

Don't argue with idiots.
They drag you down to stupid and beat you with experience.

Or like my german grandfather liked to say:
"Kämpfe nicht mit einem Schwein.
Ihr Beide werdet dreckig aber das Schwein mag es!"

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019

I appreciate the response although I feel it wasn't needed because at the end of the day. It's your VN and you should ALWAYS follow your vision for how things go and my intention was not to make you change anything. It's more so that you made something that made me care enough to discuss it further, which is if nothing else a testament to the premise you created. I may not agree with some stuff in your vision but that's simply how the world is and I like to discuss stuff like this.

I will stand by what I've said though but you're right that most of the stuff drama plot devices you mention (rape and stalkers) do indeed seem like unrelated and quite unnecessary drama. I actually think that Anna surviving was potential for MORE drama than her just getting killed in the crash and was a good choice. When I say drama I don't mean I need the game to be a psychological dark thriller like the masterpiece Seven. I mean a bit more cracks in the facade when it comes to the whole "putting on a brave face" thing. There being less perfect relationships, miscommunication, misunderstandings and things going wrong between the cast of characters. Everything just fits a bit too perfectly which may very well be what you're going for but it doesn't make it quite realistic in my eyes. I also understand your wish to create something wholesome and the way you want to tell a wholesome story is obviously up to you, the creator.

Don't try to interact too much with haters who hate on purpose.
No matter how many good reasons some people get presented they choose not to understand any of it.
Those two ... upstanding individuals almost certainly fit that description.

You can never please everyone or even make everyone understand your point of view.
Not even when buying groceries.

Don't argue with idiots.
They drag you down to stupid and beat you with experience.

Or like my german grandfather liked to say:
"Kämpfe nicht mit einem Schwein.
Ihr Beide werdet dreckig aber das Schwein mag es!"
This is a wholly unnecessary comment, I've yet to see anyone hate on the game or the dev. Discussion about certain plot points and in all fairness criticism is good. Do you only want the forum to be filled with "When is the next update?" posts or do you want people talking about stuff?

If the dev is offended by people discussing his work then he/she shouldn't make their creations public. I'm also fairly sure he/she doesn't need you standing up for them.

Reactions: Hordragg

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I appreciate the response although I feel it wasn't needed because at the end of the day. It's your VN and you should ALWAYS follow your vision for how things go and my intention was not to make you change anything. It's more so that you made something that made me care enough to discuss it further, which is if nothing else a testament to the premise you created. I may not agree with some stuff in your vision but that's simply how the world is and I like to discuss stuff like this.

I will stand by what I've said though but you're right that most of the stuff drama plot devices you mention (rape and stalkers) do indeed seem like unrelated and quite unnecessary drama. I actually think that Anna surviving was potential for MORE drama than her just getting killed in the crash and was a good choice. When I say drama I don't mean I need the game to be a psychological dark thriller like the masterpiece Seven. I mean a bit more cracks in the facade when it comes to the whole "putting on a brave face" thing. There being less perfect relationships, miscommunication, misunderstandings and things going wrong between the cast of characters. Everything just fits a bit too perfectly which may very well be what you're going for but it doesn't make it quite realistic in my eyes. I also understand your wish to create something wholesome and the way you want to tell a wholesome story is obviously up to you, the creator.

This is a wholly unnecessary comment, I've yet to see anyone hate on the game or the dev. Discussion about certain plot points and in all fairness criticism is good. Do you only want the forum to be filled with "When is the next update?" posts or do you want people talking about stuff?

If the dev is offended by people discussing his work then he/she shouldn't make their creations public. I'm also fairly sure he/she doesn't need you standing up for them.
You getting 110% defensive on some general advice for the dev totally shows your colors.

If YOU want a game with twists, turns, drama, horror, gangbang, bdsm and whatnot in it keep looking but don't try to guilt a dev into changing his game that MANY OTHER USERS like.
If you don't like a game, fine. Keep walking in that case.

Reactions: fz and sava75

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure why Killers games always attract so many haters... MNF has the same problem...

While this game is more "mature" it's still a K7 game which means, at least for me, cute wholesomeness sprinkled with some light drama that will be resolved with moderate ease.

Imagine if in MNF while the family is sitting in front of the TV, suddenly a loud burst... the door gets yeeted out of it's frame and Martin would have been standing there... the intent of murder in his eyes...
That would have killed MNF.

Same with MNM. Light drama and a bit uncertainty is good, but shouldn't be the focus.
I just hope that Anna wakes up sooner than later. Her use as MCs pool of nightly knowledge is not bad, the real Anna would be far better for that. MC needs HER and not a manifestation of his subconscious.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not sure why Killers games always attract so may haters... MNF has the same problem...

While this game is more "mature" it's still a K7 game which means, at least for me, cute wholesomeness sprinkled with some light drama that will be resolved with moderate ease.

Imagine if in MNF while the family is sitting in front of the TV, suddenly a loud burst... the door gets yeeted out of it's frame and Martin would have been standing there... the intent of murder in his eyes...
That would have killed MNF.

Same with MNM. Light drama and a bit uncertainty is good, but shouldn't be the focus.
I just hope that Anna wakes up sooner than later. Her use as MCs pool of nightly knowledge is not bad, the real Anna would be far better for that. MC needs HER and not a manifestation of his subconscious.
More than haters... people who don't understand Killer philosophy.. At all...
The fact that the drama, both in MNF and MNM is not the fil rouge of the story, but only a passage to get the characters to achieve peace and happiness, the necessary stage when the problems, the conflicts the differences are firstly confronted and then solved.
Too much of it in MNF ( not something horrifying like Martin) but just Elaine who didn't give up on her greater good bs philosophy, or Mary with her bitchiness with Fiona would have already killed the story.
And here on MNM even founding the culprit and giving the start to a revenge in Taken style would kill the story, or the fact about Sarah these are completely over the top.
Drama not always need to be Death/Sadness/Misery but just a fair amount of seriousness before the characters found the right balance and live their life only thinking to love each others since it's the wholesome the real compass of his games, something that a lot of people can't even process.
But, alas, not anyone can understand that Killer is not that type of dev, so it's better to let it go.

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
You getting 110% defensive on some general advice for the dev totally shows your colors.

If YOU want a game with twists, turns, drama, horror, gangbang, bdsm and whatnot in it keep looking but don't try to guilt a dev into changing his game that MANY OTHER USERS like.
If you don't like a game, fine. Keep walking in that case.
In the quote you used I literally say I don't intend to ask dev to change anything and I even say he/she should follow his vision. But whatever dude live in your little bubble of circle jerk and echo chambers.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
In the quote you used I literally say I don't intend to ask dev to change anything and I even say he/she should follow his vision. But whatever dude live in your little bubble of circle jerk and echo chambers.
You basically complain that the story isn't to your liking because of several points you listed but do not want to have them changed by the dev?

Keep telling that to yourself.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes