4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Okay, I can see that my decision to not lewd Olivia has been kinda controversial. All I want to say now is that it will take a while before you can lewd the daughters anyway. So who knows what the future will bring, but for now my decision stands. I think after you played the game you will understand better why I decided like that. It's totally fine if you are against that and want her lewded, that's cool, but it would also be cool if you could still give the game a chance.

There are so many girls you can lewd and a few more that will come ( Sarah's sister, for example, who will probably strike a few people in the heart here by her looks ). Just you know...Give it a bit. It's the first release after all :).

Thanks so much for the overall feedback by the way guys. I was able to catch some sleep and I'm now reading through all the pages.
Please don't take my wanting to lewd Olivia as ANY sort of criticism! First of all, in the end it's your game, you write it and make me tear up :) Just wish she wasn't SO damned cute.... (and 18... I completely understood when I thought she was 16, now I just don't get it :) )

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Dammit Killer7; I am a grown man and I should NOT be getting teary-eyed over VN characters, yet here we are....again!
/sigh

Looks like you already have a bit of controversy started, which is to be expected I guess.
Personally I am looking forward to reading the story you have to tell, possibly even a bit more than I look forward to MNF updates (not really 'cause Little Cat, but it is already close). You haven't disappointed yet, and I seriously doubt you are going to start now.

Normally I would wish someone luck when they drop a prologue, but you don't need it. Instead I will wish for you to have an abundance of patience when reading the comment section.
Amazing job as always, and I want to thank you for sharing this with us.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
glad to know that this is just a side project for now

so far this was a nice little intro tho enjoyed it

but hope the dev will keep his focuss on my new family

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Please keep in mind that this is just the first release, like I said. My opinion on lewding characters might change in the future. It all comes down to what I feel. Olivia is 18 and if people think she looks younger, that is on them, for me she is 18. The reason I don't want to lewd her personally, at least for now, is the way I'm writing her. I felt the same with Alice in MNF in the beginning and I changed my mind later on. I just don't want people to yell at me and say "LOOOL SHE LOOKS WAY YOUNGER THAN 18" yeah, sure, maybe she does, but if I'm saying she is 18 then she is 18...

Sorry for the rant, I just had a little discussion on my discord about that.

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
So i understand the Jessica hate. She tried to do something horrible to to her brother. All for something that was " kinda fucked up. Not in a super bad way, not at all, but in a way that took a toll on Jessica's and his relationship. ". My main issue though is the way everyone(other than his daughters) treats him. Every time he talks to his family, its just them basically singing " I know something you don't know, and I'm not going to tell you". This was probably implemented to add some mystery to the character, but it almost breaks my immersion. I don't need everything told to me upfront, but secrets like Lena's being kept from the MC is kind of cruel. There are even situations where the girls pretend they are going to tell you something and then don't (i.e. dinner with Lena and Yukiko). None of this takes away from the game overall. I actually really enjoyed it, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next release. But these secrets are important aspects of the MC's life that are being intentionally kept from him. Which kind of rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, rant over. Great job overall, and good luck with the game. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the MC in the next update.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I havent decided on that part yet. She will probably know but will be fine with not joining. She wants to stay the little princess.
well - princess will get queens - and as long as she watches but doesnt get involved will make her a Cuck Queen then.....
... i rather likely would see her lewd ;) - but hey - there are enough others - and finally it's the story which is fascinating - lewds are a bonus on top for me (y)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Please keep in mind that this is just the first release, like I said. My opinion on lewding characters might change in the future. It all comes down to what I feel. Olivia is 18 and if people think she looks younger, that is on them, for me she is 18. The reason I don't want to lewd her personally, at least for now, is the way I'm writing her. I felt the same with Alice in MNF in the beginning and I changed my mind later on. I just don't want people to yell at me and say "LOOOL SHE LOOKS WAY YOUNGER THAN 18" yeah, sure, maybe she does, but if I'm saying she is 18 then she is 18...

AND..... now I have to go read discord.... sigh.... it's after midnight... you Suck... I'm never getting to sleep.... :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Tempted to try because the models look good, but man I really hated MNF's MC. Boring Mr. Nice Guy with his cringe romantic spiel and every female encouraging him to bag as many chicks as possible. This MC pretty much the same?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Tempted to try because the models look good, but man I really hated MNF's MC. Boring Mr. Nice Guy with his cringe romantic spiel and every female encouraging him to bag as many chicks as possible. This MC pretty much the same?
This novel might not be for you then. No judgement, but it's a feelsie thing. It's only the prologue, but I'm reading that EVERY toon (and I got 10 bucks says Olivia will go the Alice route eventually!) will be lewdable, so yes you get to, eventually, bang everyone.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I have a question is Morgan treated any way different as a trans character like with certain option/dialogue or is she treated the same way as the all female route just with a trans background. Also if you chose the trans route was it her decision or a medical one, like is Morgan in transition or was it decided at birth.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have a question is Morgan treated any way different as a trans character like with certain option/dialogue or is she treated the same way as the all female route just with a trans background. Also if you chose the trans route was it her decision or a medical one, like is Morgan in transition or was it decided at birth.
It was her decision and you will get certain events on that route that you dont get on the female route. In this first release there is already different dialogue for example. I didnt want to go the usual "she has been bullied" route so it will be different from other games, I think.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So Morgan's already had the old sip-sip or not on the trans route. I'm asking because people were writing "Futa" and I know that's different from being trans. Just like how people mix up "Herm's" with "Futa's".

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So Morgan's already had the old sip-sip or not on the trans route. I'm asking because people were writing "Futa" and I know that's different from being trans. Just like how people mix up "Herm's" with "Futa's".
No surgery and the surgery is also not planned. I think it's just how the trans tag works, there is no "Trans" tag, it always gets mixed up with Futa, sadly.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Jesus christ...look like this game put your feeling at 100%, i have never seen you so pissed off. What i can say is that, nobody can please every single one, some people will always dislike something. For me, i will be honest, i'm not a fan of "not telling everything" but i respect the decision, living in the dark is a pain that nobody need to pass, but that don't mean that i don't love the game overall, for me is a really good game, and i cannot wait for 0.2.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes