4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.3, also known as Chapter 2. This chapter will progress a lot of relationships, uncover old memories and...A lot of more! I think just playing it might be the
way to go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

I feel like I keep saying this, but this update took longer than I wanted it to take. Still, a lot of work has flown into this chapter and I think this is the best one so far. But that is up to
you people to decide. Can't wait to read your feedback!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Starting downloading now, gonna write my thoughts on it, once I completed it.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I was sure I wasn't going to be able to play this update until Monday due to my busy weekend schedule, but K7 released on the morning of Friday which is just perfect for me. ^_^

Playing it on Steam now. Thanks Killer7. You made my day.

EDIT: Just fyi, every single one of my manual saves crashes the game, but I was able to find one auto save that worked even though it's still about a half hour away. Curious to know if a lot changed in previous chapters to cause this or just a bad coincidence?

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I was sure I wasn't going to be able to play this update until Monday due to my busy weekend schedule, but K7 released on the morning of Friday which is just perfect for me. ^_^

Playing it on Steam now. Thanks Killer7. You made my day.

EDIT: Just fyi, every single one of my manual saves crashes the game, but I was able to find one auto save that worked even though it's still about a half hour away. Curious to know if a lot changed in previous chapters to cause this or just a bad coincidence?
I made a post about it on the steam forums:

If you get an error when you try to load your savefile, then you probably are trying to load one that was made before I posted the hotfix from November 26th. If none of your auto saves work ( located under the "A" in the load screen ) then you unfortunately have to start a new game.

You can just hold ctrl, though, and the game will skip to the new content pretty fast. Just remember the choices you made.

If you saved after I posted the hotfix on the 26th, you should be good.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Theres currently a bug where you will get an error message if you decide to not pursue a relationship with a certain person. You can just hit ignore for now, I'm uploading a fix for it.

Windows/Linux: Mac: Android:

Here are the fixed versions. I'll report this post and ask an uploader/mod to update the links in the OP as well.

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Like I said, you could just ignore me. What exactly is the problem with me being here? Maybe I'm a masochist. Are you kink-shaming me?
I think if I disliked something this much, I could find better things to do with my time than sit around complaining about it. There's thousands of games on here, I'd just go play one. I don't understand why someone would dedicate so much effort to something they don't care for.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is the mc is the one banging tran characters or he gets banged by them ??? If it the second one, this one is not for me
Nothing in that direction so far. If it ever comes to the situation where you interact with Morgans penis in any way, it will be completely optional. Think of it like Midlife Crisis ( if you played that game ) where you can decide if you want to go that way or not. The default path with her is to not do these things, though, so no worries there.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Nothing in that direction so far. If it ever comes to the situation where you interact with Morgans penis in any way, it will be completely optional. Think of it like Midlife Crisis ( if you played that game ) where you can decide if you want to go that way or not. The default path with her is to not do these things, though, so no worries there.
Any femdom & ntr scenes here ?? (I hope not. Just making sure)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes