4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Wow, I forgot about this game. I recall I liked it but when doing a disc cleanup(limited ssd space), I had deleted it because of how long it was since it was updated. I guess I will just get to experience it like a new game/story.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why does the main character talk to Anna every time he goes to bed in his sleep .
Because his wife is his soul mate and he misses her. His subconscious mind uses these dreams he has and the dream conversations he has - literally - with his dream woman to slowly give him back his lost memories. These scenarios are far gentler than the other instances both at the beginning of the update and in version 0.1 where his flashbacks came more abruptly and "violently", which was followed by migraines and the like, among other things.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Could someone give me an idea of the last event or choice before this update? Tried renders but they're in alphabetical order.. thanks for that dev lol did not see that coming. I had HD issues and lost almost all files if anyone would be so kind.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Two things.

#1 How the fuck did I miss the update I have anticipated for a long time?

#2 When MC announced to the girls they were going to get a new sibling I half expected the MC to gather them in the living room and without a word drop a baby carrier.
That totally would have fit his humor and personality.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, seems like all of my manual saves are gone. Just means I get to play through the masterpiece again.
Good idea.

But if you still have the previous version, load the last manual save and save it again. It should™ turn up.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
Good idea.

But if you still have the previous version, load the last manual save and save it again. It should™ turn up.
Nah, don't normally keep previous versions saved after I finish an update. Had the auto saves but no manual saves which was weird. No big deal, though.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just a minor thing I want to mention to the dev. If you ever feel like going back and touching up older scenes and stuff like that. Please look into your lighting of scenes. For example.
Talking to Sabrina in the hotel during breakfast. When she puts her hand to her mouth the lighting dulls a bit and then the flashbang of it going back to the brightness...
Its minor and really a non issue, but going forwards...
Other than that, good story so far. :p

Reactions: Killer7

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know why naming your daughter after you take her home is one of the most unbelievable parts of this story for me. I guess it's better than messing up the birth certificate and naming your son "The Motel" like in Trailer Park Boys.
screenshot0001.png

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's...Weirdly specific. I personally know 6 people that named their child after they came back from the hospital. Hell, some even take weeks to find the proper name.

Just a minor thing I want to mention to the dev. If you ever feel like going back and touching up older scenes and stuff like that. Please look into your lighting of scenes. For example.
Talking to Sabrina in the hotel during breakfast. When she puts her hand to her mouth the lighting dulls a bit and then the flashbang of it going back to the brightness...
Its minor and really a non issue, but going forwards...
Other than that, good story so far. :p
If you have the dialogue at hand where this happens I would be very grateful, would be easier to fix for me with that :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's...Weirdly specific. I personally know 6 people that named their child after they came back from the hospital. Hell, some even take weeks to find the proper name.
In US hospitals it is common to fill out the papers for the baby while still cleaning up after the birth. It gives Dad(or other Mom) something to do while hospital staff works on the birth mother and whatever is needed post birth (stitches or something can be required).

So often the name is chosen immediately but we do have options for when you don't have one picked out already it's just many people in the US may not know if that was never needed in their experience.

PEACE

Reactions: Killer7
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes