4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Killer7, I see what you're up to!

1. Anna is pregnant
2. The hospital has given Anna medication without checking for pregnancy.
3. Sarah, in a bit of inspired foreshadowing, joked that she thought "growing the family" meant getting a cat.
4. Anna's baby is a catgirl, CONFIRMED!

Really loving the game so far and looking forward to more Morgan content. That dark-haired cutie is my fave of the daughters.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Wife has been with the public education system for 17 years. Never once heard anyone call a child retarded. I think you might just be a really bad person, or a liar. Or both.
Careful man, we're clearly the ones that are in the wrong here,
Killer7, I see what you're up to!

1. Anna is pregnant
2. The hospital has given Anna medication without checking for pregnancy.
3. Sarah, in a bit of inspired foreshadowing, joked that she thought "growing the family" meant getting a cat.
4. Anna's baby is a catgirl, CONFIRMED!

Really loving the game so far and looking forward to more Morgan content. That dark-haired cutie is my fave of the daughters.
What if, canonically MNM and MNF are shared world and Lucy isn't the only "Catgirl"???

Also, I just added catgirl to my google known words dictionary, feels right.

Reactions: Tsusaku and Faptime

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Man this game is an emotional ride, I replay the whole thing every update and it gets me every friggin time
I do the same, and I will with the next MNF update as well.... I've played MNF through 5 times now, although, I haven't finished the latest MNM update because I know it's going to be a long time for the next one and I don't want it to end.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
What if, canonically MNM and MNF are shared world and Lucy isn't the only "Catgirl"???
They are, there are allusions to the MNF protagonist (man who subsisted solely on pancakes for a while), Fiona (she owns the house you meet Samantha in in C2) and Maddie (her planned yoga videos are mentioned at some point in C2 too).

Not to mention the news story about a catgirl calling her brother a pelican in Sarah's house in the prologue.

Also, there's a couple references in MNF too, Becca talks about someone who "had the idea to renovate old buildings using aliases" (reference to the MNM protag) and it's heavily implied with information from both games that Samantha is the one who got the info about the rest of Martin's family for Fiona.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
They are, there are allusions to the MNF protagonist (man who subsisted solely on pancakes for a while), Fiona (she owns the house you meet Samantha in in C2) and Maddie (her planned yoga videos are mentioned at some point in C2 too).

Not to mention the news story about a catgirl calling her brother a pelican in Sarah's house in the prologue.

Also, there's a couple references in MNF too, Becca talks about someone who "had the idea to renovate old buildings using aliases" (reference to the MNM protag) and it's heavily implied with information from both games that Samantha is the one who got the info about the rest of Martin's family for Fiona.
Oh nice, i remember each of those things, not sure why i didnt connect them.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I am just in the beginning of the game, but i have a feeling that the one who crashed to the car of the MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus christ, where do people get this shit? She was a little bit rude so that means she literally tried to murder two people? Fucking hell...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Jesus christ, where do people get this shit? She was a little bit rude so that means she literally tried to murder two people? Fucking hell...
Maybe he's assuming it was an accident? But she still fled the scene and is afraid to admit it was her.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Idk, first time i played this, she was one of my suspects but then i remembered im playing a Killer7 game and there is NO WAY she could have done that :)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I am just in the beginning of the game, but i have a feeling that the one who crashed to the car of the MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Play the game a little further and you'll see that Jessica is definitely not the culprit.
She "has the hot's" for MC, is jealous of his family, wants his Dick and is morally so confused that she goes back to behaving like a teenager in puberty.

In the latest update she effectively is calmed down to more or less normal.
I guess in one of the next episodes she will do gymnastics with MC in bed.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Well like i said, i am just at the beginning, second day in the hotel and her being a "bit" rude, yes, but after that you hear that she want's to take his children and go away. It just felt strange.

Reactions: v1900
Nov 6, 2020
Look, everybody knows that it was Martin before his cancer got him. Just means that there's not gonna be much of a closure for the MC and his family. Though he might have to talk with MNF MC about things.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes