4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
So you are disappointed that the love of the life of MC, the woman that helped him become who he is, doesn't die? Well...That is just not for me. I wouldn't want this in any other game either, so yeah...Tastes differ, I guess.
She's not the love of my MC's life, she's a lingering phantom that haunts me while keeping me from my true goals........

Deve

Jun 3, 2017
I am going to make a mod that adds a horrible super loud sound of metal chair legs dragged over tile every time one of the girls swivels to talk to the MC in the hospital.
I was just teasing a lil bit when I joked about that, didn't expect you to go to the trouble of redoing the renders lol but they look great regardless. I promise any future suggestion will be in the form of light ribbing as well. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
lovely! Ty so much for ur fast replies and help!

Edit: Didnt fix it, damn
Hm, that sucks. I have no idea what could cause this to be honest, you could try deleting your persistent savefile in your appdata/roaming/renpy/mynewmemories folder ( and in your saves folder as well ) and see if that works. But since I'm not making the mod I can't really give support for it to begin with :/.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I mean the best advice is to just kill your game (deleting your saves and the persistent file) and replay it without the mod.

Game is amazing so why not just play again without the mod...
I do that all the time with MNF K7s other game...

Reactions: RamseZ76

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
Hm, that sucks. I have no idea what could cause this to be honest, you could try deleting your persistent savefile in your appdata/roaming/renpy/mynewmemories folder ( and in your saves folder as well ) and see if that works. But since I'm not making the mod I can't really give support for it to begin with :/.
Ill try, thx for all the advise. Even though i played a ton of VN´s im still clueless about the technical stuff :D

I mean the best advice is to just kill your game (deleting your saves and the persistent file) and replay it without the mod.

Sure sure, you´re right. The game is absolutely awesome, but im just not the type of player to stop midway and start new you know? Even if it would be a game with a shitty story i still wouldnt do it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sure sure, you´re right. The game is absolutely awesome, but im just not the type of player to stop midway and start new you know? Even if it would be a game with a shitty story i still wouldnt do it.
The other solution would be to enable "unseen text" and use ctrl or tab to skip the parts you already know.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You can also start a new game and just hold CTRL / tab, it will skip all the dialogue you've seen already.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019

Try using the Universal Ren'Py Mod It has a renaming function in it.
1. install like other mods (drop in game folder)
2. load game and press alt+m
3. Search _name

Defaults:
s_name = Sabrina
m_name = Morgan
so_name = Sophie
j_name = Jessica
b_name = Bethany
o_name = Olivia

May 6, 2020

me too i have like 7 save files in there and a few additional save files for if i just wanna rewatch a wholesome moment

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
As soon as I saw Killer7's name attached to this I knew it was going to be epic. Little did I know it would surpass even that expectation. Infinitely improved graphics, same superb writing that not only lewds it up but happily gets you 'in the feels' and another masterpiece in the making.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes