4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

gubp

Jul 14, 2020
Read the yellow text in the OP. Was a mistake on my part, sorry about that.
I did see the yellow text and downloaded again but the scenes are still missing is there anything i can do, like start from the beginning maybe, will it matter.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I did see the yellow text and downloded again but the scenes are still missing is there anything i can do, like start from the begining maybe.
No, the scenes are missing because they are not made yet, it was an error on my part where I accidently uploaded a little bit too much. Nothing to see there yet.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
dang
this story is so twisted - i need to make notices about who is who with and from whom :ROFLMAO:

havent played the other game of Killer7 (not my kind of "art" style)

this one here -
is great , really , color me surprised
the story unfolds at a good pace
the girls are cute
renders are nice
thats one of the games where i dont care about lewd scenes ,
its just the good writing that makes me go on

i think the "attacker" will be a huge surprise , got some theories in my head
(the girl from the hotel , the mother)
the mc maybe still in coma ?

thanks for this (so far) great game Killer7

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, that was a pretty darn good time, especially as a first release! Lots of 'family fun' potential here. Though I didn't care for everyone withholding so much info from the MC and like not letting him see his family for a week after he woke up seemed weird.

Top characters that have my eye right now are probably Jessica and Morgan. They seem like they have the most going on storywise at first glance.

Seriously Dev this is one hell of a first foot forward for the new game.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
will i miss a lot/importend story if i not go to the therapist?
decided to skip that part so far ..
No, but the sessions with Dr. Rosenberg are going to be very interesting in the future. But you won't miss important story regarding the family or anything.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, that was a pretty darn good time, especially as a first release! Lots of 'family fun' potential here. Though I didn't care for everyone withholding so much info from the MC and like not letting him see his family for a week after he woke up seemed weird.
The not going home was his decision, he wasn't ready to jump back in being a dad considering he didn't remember his kids.

As for the information thing that's common with amnesia patients. They need to remember on their own.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Outstanding as usual, and that much content with a first release with Daz....impressive.

Sadly I have to wait for the next update.....

• Red Heart

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
In general terms, I agree with you 100% on this. In this case though, you have a character that has essentially declared open war on the MC and his family.

She isn't just being a heartless bitch. She attempted to take his entire family away. Ignoring her as a character doesn't change that dynamic. She isn't just the pissed off sister that needs a little understanding and a hug. She became a hostile enemy to the family unit. So anyone associating with her is, by extension, an enemy of that family unit.

So far that includes Olivia. The one that is supposedly most attached to the MC. If she is such a daddies girl that Killer7 didn't even want her lewded, why would she be so accepting of a person that tried destroying that relationship?

Maybe I'm missing something but, I can't see how Jessica is just a LI you can skip over and ignore. Her actions are far too wide reaching to just be like her or not. That is, if the story is meant to be taken any more seriously than any other fap game.
I think it's difficult to judge without knowing the past. But 'my 2 cents', I think Jessica has suffered and continue to suffer of something like a hearthbreak with the MC. And as she suffer, she don't want the family to live the same thing.
Yes I tried to understand her action, and for me it's the same. It's clear that before Anna, there's something between the 2, and in the end, it seems that A decision of him (with the temper of her, of course) that break something.
And it's clear taht she love her family and want to protect them for deep pain. And it's what she feel since 'the event' we don't know.
So for me, we must wait to get memories of all the pictures before throwing away Jessica.

Yes I know, in game, I'm little soft in this case

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Killer7 Quick question - was the German language literal translation, or was it more "slang" or "common" translation? I know it has been 30 years since I lived in Germany (and I was always told I spoke "Schriftlich Deutsch"), but I though I was better at reading/translating that I was reading through the game. Just wondering if I lost a few steps over the years. No offense taken if I have .. I have failed both English and German in school as languages are not my best subjects :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Quick question - was the German language literal translation, or was it more "slang" or "common" translation? I know it has been 30 years since I lived in Germany (and I was always told I spoke "Schriftlich Deutsch"), but I though I was better at reading/translating that I was reading through the game. Just wondering if I lost a few steps over the years. No offense taken if I have .. I have failed both English and German in school as languages are not my best subjects :)
It's mostly spoken german, so I would say slang stuff. Not something you would usually write to someone, but how you talk to someone that is from germany ^^.

Reactions: mordred93

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Great start, keep up your good work Killer7 . Started to laugh again when i came to the part where you used German again. Always funny this little things. But i wonder why i´ve never read something like "Himmi Oasch und Zwirn" if something goes the wrong way or as a surprised reaction. :ROFLMAO:

MordreadRN

Nov 24, 2017
I love almost everything about the game, the only thing that I disliked was the horse "member" of the MC.. A big schlong is fine, why make it soooo big. Breaks immersion for me, sadly. But as I said, loved everything else about the game. Good story and characters.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Great start, keep up your good work Killer7 . Started to laugh again when i came to the part where you used German again. Always funny this little things. But i wonder why i´ve never read something like "Himmi Oasch und Zwirn" if something goes the wrong way or as a surprised reaction. :ROFLMAO:
Killer7 is known for his use of German idioms in his projects. As for "Himmi, Oasch und Zwirn" or the lack thereof: Per cliché, even within Germany, this is rather a dialect that is assigned to the Bavarian region. I don't know if the Bavarians actively use it, but at least in the regions where dialectical variations of the "usual German" language are used, I haven't heard anyone say "Himmel, Arsch und Zwirn" who couldn't have been a schoolmate of Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm von Preußen.

Just stumbled across the "Sabrina the Teenage Witch reference. Well played, I didn't see it coming. And the diabetes jokes are back, too. My blood sugar history is doing an XD on my meter.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Killer7 is known for his use of German idioms in his projects. As for "Himmi, Oasch und Zwirn" or the lack thereof: Per cliché, even within Germany, this is rather a dialect that is assigned to the Bavarian region.
This may be a dialekt thing, but everyone in Germany knows it and says it like "Himmel, Arsch und Zwirn", which is by all means an very old thing to say. Don't think I ever heard a teen or young adult saying it, mostly my older aunts or grandparents. Some of my older cousins said it sometimes too, which was very funny cuase I never heard them cussing before.

And yes I'm from the northest city of Germany, at the border to Denmark.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Fuuuuuck, I have all the feels right now. Gods I can't stop crying, it's like the Niagara falls and i'm loving it because the story is soooo good.

Killer7 This might be your best work yet. I'm a big fan of MNF but yeah I think MNM is gonna be my favorite.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes