4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Just finished playing through MNM and now I can't wait to find out what happens next. I know that the game has really got me into it when I finish playing the currently available content and feel like I've just finished a good novel and now have to wait for the sequel. I was rather sad this morning when I reached the end of Chapter 2.

Keep up the great work, Killer7 ! I look forward to the MC's continued adventures in Chapter 3!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes I made a long post on my impressions and got HS2 and DAZ confused. Please continue to discredit the entire resdt of the post based on that, which is a bit what seems to be implied you were doing. If you weren't planning to be anally nit-picky from that one tiny thing in a very large post then that's good.
I did not reply or discredit anything you said in that post except the HS2

I thought you might not know about DAZ, so I asked.

The rest was far too much for me to read at that time since I was at work. So my only question was actually about the render engine remark.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I did not reply or discredit anything you said in that post except the HS2

I thought you might not know about DAZ, so I asked.

The rest was far too much for me to read at that time since I was at work. So my only question was actually about the render engine remark.
Thanks you! Apologies if my tone was blunt, all too often people will take one single word or short word phrease and try to discredit anything else that is said. Unfortunately have become a little gun-shy from that so really appreciate that was not your intent.

Reactions: venomousgamer

Jul 15, 2021
Played through and noticed there was a decent deal of dialogue that draws attention to various characters peeing... certainly a lot more references than you'd expect in a game that doesn't have 'urination' in the planned tags.

Not sure if that's purposeful but hey, I hope it is and that the dev explores it down the road. Obviously it's not everyone's cup of tea, but easy to toggle off like Morgan's storyline.

Reactions: darlic and Killer7

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Played through and noticed there was a decent deal of dialogue that draws attention to various characters peeing... certainly a lot more references than you'd expect in a game that doesn't have 'urination' in the planned tags.

Not sure if that's purposeful but hey, I hope it is and that the dev explores it down the road. Obviously it's not everyone's cup of tea, but easy to toggle off like Morgan's storyline.
I think you're confused. The "peeing" tag would be for things like a golden shower, if it was actually shown.

On the other hand, referencing normal bodily functions "I have to go pee, get out of the way!" or "I'm peeing, come back later!" or something along those lines, would not require the tag because it's nor sexualized.

Reactions: notBatman747

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I swear I don't understand why the characters are 18 and 19 years old in the story but act like they're 12 or 13 years old.

It's not just the case with this VN, most H-games do the same thing that gets really annoying...
Do the devs have some kind of fetish for little girls or is it something cultural?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I swear I don't understand why the characters are 18 and 19 years old in the story but act like they're 12 or 13 years old.

It's not just the case with this VN, most H-games do the same thing that gets really annoying...
Do the devs have some kind of fetish for little girls or is it something cultural?

As someon mentioned earlier:
Besides they don't act younger besides in some scenes maybe? - and I can tell you, if I and my siblings meet - alone or with family, we all tend to fall back into behaviors we had when still living together. It's actually human, to tie in with what we know/remember, even if it is from years back and nowhere fitting the individual developments, so I don't think with their family dynamic it is that farfetched they preserved some of their behavior - they just never felt the need to become different.
And if it is just their size - I had a teacher once, she was 1,48m/4"9', sixty and may have been reduced in age by you some decades earlier if it was a game? K7 also mentioned his mother is around 1,48.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
As someon mentioned earlier:
That explains a lot.
I also think that the fact that the family is living isolated (outside the city, with the daughters without much contact with other people of the same age) helps in this type of behavior.

I don't understand why the people up there are so easily triggered for a simple and genuine question, i wasn't throwing hate on the dev or anyghing like that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Yes, I also regularly allow my friend's 12 and 13 year old children to drive me around. Gotta teach them young right?

I don't understand why the people up there are so easily triggered for a simple and genuine question, i wasn't throwing hate on the dev or anyghing like that.
People get upset because it's a quite frankly stupid question that's been asked about 18 million times in this thread alone. We, and especially the dev got tired of responding to it the literal first day this game came out. Discussions about it are virtually never productive and the answer is the same that it's been since day one. People get upset when this discussion pops up because there's nothing left to discuss about it and yet it still gets brought up every couple weeks.

Jul 15, 2021
I think you're confused. The "peeing" tag would be for things like a golden shower, if it was actually shown.

On the other hand, referencing normal bodily functions "I have to go pee, get out of the way!" or "I'm peeing, come back later!" or something along those lines, would not require the tag because it's nor sexualized.

I'm aware nothing has been shown/sexualized yet, all I'm saying is that I get the feeling based on what's been written so far that it very easily could be something the dev is considering expanding on going forward.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Like some people pointed out here, I'm using DAZ3D, not HS2 for MNM. And what people also said here is that I'm not a drama kind of guy. While there will be some tense moments ( like the ones with Jessica or the whole stuff with Mike ), I will always make sure that it doesn't become too much and that the player doesn't feel bad because something might happen to one of the girls. Just not my cup of tea, I guess. It's unneeded drama in my opinion and since I tell a story that is about wholesome family loving ( as wholesome as that can be, I guess ) , I'm not gonna aim for some big conflict or antagonist thing. I know that Mike kinda is like that, but not to an extreme case, I guess.

Edit: If I say I guess one more time, Shoot me.
I stumbled across this game yesterday and played it from start to finish. Brilliant. Now I'm worried how long do updates take roughly?

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Please tell me more about my game that I didn't know yet.
I'm fairly sure I didn't skip much and the 3 youngest daughters dont seem to be working? atleast I didn't remember anything and I'm fairly sure lena was talking about applying at schools for Yukiko.....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm fairly sure I didn't skip much and the 3 youngest daughters dont seem to be working? atleast I didn't remember anything and I'm fairly sure lena was talking about applying at schools for Yukiko.....
If you want to see all content just go for the top choice every time.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes