4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Okay, I can see that my decision to not lewd Olivia has been kinda controversial. All I want to say now is that it will take a while before you can lewd the daughters anyway. So who knows what the future will bring, but for now my decision stands. I think after you played the game you will understand better why I decided like that. It's totally fine if you are against that and want her lewded, that's cool, but it would also be cool if you could still give the game a chance.

There are so many girls you can lewd and a few more that will come ( Sarah's sister, for example, who will probably strike a few people in the heart here by her looks ). Just you know...Give it a bit. It's the first release after all :).

Thanks so much for the overall feedback by the way guys. I was able to catch some sleep and I'm now reading through all the pages.
I will give it more than a chance, the game will still be one of my favourites, but the story will feel weird. She will be the only in the family that wont be lewd, she is a teenager which will feel excluded by the family, and probably think it will because of how she looks or someone she has done.

It is your choice of course, and as i said it i will play it, even if i would enjoy it less than if she was able to be lewd.

Its like someone else said, it would be as if Alice or Lucy wouldnt be lewd in MNF. The game would still be great, but not as great as it is today

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Fiona/Elaine 2.0
Nah, its much worse than them. Its actually like the MNF MC father, because Jessica, like the MC father in MNF, tried to take away your childs (like that father did with Becca)

That is why many feel its unredeemable.

I dont have kids yet, so i am not as deeply touched, the question is, some people think taking the childs away from a parent that isnt abusive/mentally unstable is unredeemable

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Killer7 seriously dude quit playing with my damn heart strings.... also great first release! Definitely a different feel from MNF but that is a good thing, the secrets is annoying not going to lie but I can deal with it since these are not things most people would talk about openly even without lost memories.

Jessica is probably a lost cause for me regardless of her reasons, the things said to both MC and family plus what she tried to do just cannot be undone or explained away regardless of what happened in the past. There is a difference between trying to get attention from someone or revenge for some wrong they did to you and trying to completely ruin or wreck someones life/family. That last bit is the vibe I got from her, I'm a husband/father and if anyone, family included, did and said what she did to the MC then they would be buried in an unmarked grave in the woods somewhere that even god would never find them.

Now I am not saying rewrite her or anything, just putting in my .2 cents in case that was not the way you wanted her to be depicted which is how I've read most of the negative comments about her so far. Controversial is not how I would describe her LOL.

All in all this is great work, you now have 2 spots within my top 5 best VNs. Kudos!!!

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
As i thought, had me reaching for the tissue box more than once. Great start, can't for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Will there be any way to avoid/seperate/divorce her ?
For those which don't like her.
Uhm...No, nothing like that. Keep in mind that most of the stuff you see with Anna has already happened in MC's past.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Uhm...No, nothing like that. Keep in mind that most of the stuff you see with Anna has already happened in MC's past.
Gotta ask since i don't think anyone else has, will she wake up before the say the middle of this? :unsure::giggle:

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Too bad I haven't even played this game yet and I'm already getting a full broadside.

When such a sentence appears right from the start, I already have no desire to watch such a game. It is not about the fact that it is the youngest daughter but much more about the fact that directly from the beginning characters are excluded.
"EXCEPT Olivia, the youngest daughter of MC."

Therefore I can only say from my side. Too bad for you.
Nevertheless good luck ...

Edit:
My text referred to the original note. In the meantime it has been edited.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Will there be any way to avoid/seperate/divorce her ?
For those which don't like her.
well - Anna is MC's wife. SHE is the reason the family bands are as close as they are. SHE is the one who gives MC the memories back... and ... and ... and .....
Removing/divorce or avoid her woul dbe like you remake the holy bible, but you leave out the parts of God or Jesus or if you re-build aquarium to show sea worlds but leave out the fishes

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
well - Anna is MC's wife. SHE is the reason the family bands are as close as they are. SHE is the one who gives MC the memories back... and ... and ... and .....
Removing/divorce or avoid her woul dbe like you remake the holy bible, but you leave out the parts of God or Jesus or if you re-build aquarium to show sea worlds but leave out the fishes
Basically, she‘s just the Sandra of this game :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, she is the love of his life, a childhood friend ( yes she really is just that you weirdos :p ) that he met again after a pretty long time and they immediately continued like they did back in the day. Like the others say, they are the best couple in the world.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I mean, she is the love of his life, a childhood friend ( yes she really is just that you weirdos :p ) that he met again after a pretty long time and they immediately continued like they did back in the day. Like the others say, they are the best couple in the world.
But...but...but...everything has to be how people want it to be and not how you envisioned how it should be! :KEK:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Too bad I haven't even played this game yet and I'm already getting a full broadside.

When such a sentence appears right from the start, I already have no desire to watch such a game. It is not about the fact that it is the youngest daughter but much more about the fact that directly from the beginning characters are excluded.
"EXCEPT Olivia, the youngest daughter of MC."

Therefore I can only say from my side. Too bad for you.
Nevertheless good luck ...
well - better a developer tells EXACTLY his vision right from the start, rather than having to "defend" certain decisions after people raging later on. VN means telling a story. This story is made up by a developer's vision. There are things which will happen, and there are things wich will not happen (mostly because they don't match the story for some reason).

You guys should be more like "oh, look what great content we got"
But most of you whiners are ALWAYS like "fuck this game, because this and that content we don't get"

Why don't you say "there are 10+ women you are able to lewd"?
Why do you say "i will not play because there is ONE which i can't lewd"?

And for this special case Olivia: well there is ONE girl who isn't getting lewd (at least not planned to be right NOW), and this makes you ditch this game? Let me tell you my honest opinion about that: people like you will complain to EVERY game.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
well - better a developer tells EXACTLY his vision right from the start, rather than having to "defend" certain decisions after people raging later on. VN means telling a story. This story is made up by a developer's vision. There are things which will happen, and there are things wich will not happen (mostly because they don't match the story for some reason).

You guys should be more like "oh, look what great content we got"
But most of you whiners are ALWAYS like "fuck this game, because this and that content we don't get"

Why don't you say "there are 10+ women you are able to lewd"?
Why do you say "i will not play because there is ONE which i can't lewd"?

And for this special case Olivia: well there is ONE girl who isn't getting lewd (at least not planned to be right NOW), and this makes you ditch this game? Let me tell you my honest opinion about that: people like you will complain to EVERY game.
1. I text as good as not, there are not very many posts where I complain. Mostly it's just suggestions what could be improved.
2. my opinion is not absolute, it may well be changed by constructive criticism. However, it is rushed to simply insulting instead of discussing it.
3. I have said nothing negative about this game, but only freely expressed my opinion.
4. I love stories. I like to read stories and that daily. I have hundreds of books, so I will not complain about stories. (Unless it is very superficial). In this example here: I did not say anything about the story
5. only expressed what bothered me from the beginning.
Meanwhile the passage in the Developer Notes was also changed. Thus, I have left an edit in my post as well.
6. if someone wants something from me, I can criticize me with pleasure but then I ask at least to do that in a constructive way. Since my statements this game explicitly in no way attacked, but only my opinion on a passage has reproduced, which has since been changed. Thus it is anyway invalid to discuss about it.

Reactions: Hyperserver
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes