4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
seems like this story is more about anna than anything. I mean everything they talk about revolves around anna heck even when MC is screwing another woman they talk about anna. Anna wanted us to do it in this position or if anna was here she would do this or that. I'm ok ok enough about anna. I'm just waiting for her to wake up and have a red cape on and an big S on her chest.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
seems like this story is more about anna than anything. I mean everything they talk about revolves around anna heck even when MC is screwing another woman they talk about anna. Anna wanted us to do it in this position or if anna was here she would do this or that. I'm ok ok enough about anna. I'm just waiting for her to wake up and have a red cape on and an big S on her chest.
I don't know about the cape and the S, but as far as a wife goes, she's pretty dang awesome, and I would know, I've had three of them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I mean when you are as incest kinky as Anna a little Roleplay/Cosplay seems like a breather ;):LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm going to try and give this game a real chance because i really liked this Dev's other game My new family. I will read till end of content before giving a review but so far i'm in the 2nd chapter and i have to say so far i'm not as invested in as i was MNF and there is some issues in the story that is turning me off for one i'm not into lesbian content and so far there is none BUT it teases it a lot it feels like there will be a lot of it in future updates which bothers me. I know the Dev said he would make it optional be we know the difference between optional and avoidable 2nd it's not just the act it self but the dialog talking about also. Another thing the story revolves around Anna the Main Li to much and when MC is with another woman he still talks about Anna which cheapens the romance with the other women. another thing my favorite kink which is incest seems to mean nothing in this story it doesn't feel taboo like they just normal women that just so happen to be related to him. I just think they need to tame it down a few notches about Anna and let MC really trully love the other women without talking or thinking about Anna and give each Li their own romance story. Also imo Anna could be more attractive if she's going to be the Main Li because most all the other women is prettier. Lena sophie sarah sabrina and even jessica are way more pretty than her.

Reactions: Grelk

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I feel like you're forgetting that the stuff between MC, Lena and Sabrina happened before the accident. So the taboo is still there, but he is not someone that constantly doubts himself or his love for his family and I don't want the game to evolve around that. Especially since he already had a very close relationship with Sabrina before ( before it turned sexual ). A MC that constantly is like "We cant do this" "She is my sister, I cant do this" is just boring in my opinion. And it's not like he isn't hesitant, he is still not sure about all of this, but he also doesn't back away from the fact that he has these feelings for certain family members already.

The fact that you think that the other LIs are prettier than Anna is fine, but that is your opinion. Anna is the center of mcs life and is the only person that makes him feel like himself again after the accident. It's not like she is present 24/7, but she is the reason he was able to return back home to begin with. The same goes for the fact that she is the reason he can embrace those feelings.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I feel like you're forgetting that the stuff between MC, Lena and Sabrina happened before the accident. So the taboo is still there, but he is not someone that constantly doubts himself or his love for his family and I don't want the game to evolve around that. Especially since he already had a very close relationship with Sabrina before ( before it turned sexual ). A MC that constantly is like "We cant do this" "She is my sister, I cant do this" is just boring in my opinion. And it's not like he isn't hesitant, he is still not sure about all of this, but he also doesn't back away from the fact that he has these feelings for certain family members already.

The fact that you think that the other LIs are prettier than Anna is fine, but that is your opinion. Anna is the center of mcs life and is the only person that makes him feel like himself again after the accident. It's not like she is present 24/7, but she is the reason he was able to return back home to begin with. The same goes for the fact that she is the reason he can embrace those feelings.
I get that but the whole thing revolving around Anna and him bringing her up even when he is with the other women just... cheapens the romance for each Li. Like in MNF each LI felt like they had their own love for the MC And MC really loved them equally I mean Sandra was always more special to MC but he didn't act like it when he was each girl he made them just as important as Sandra. But we all knew Sandra was Number one.

Reactions: Grelk

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hm, I don't think it cheapens the romance for each LI. He loves them just as much as Anna, it's just that Anna is the one keeping him together and she is constantly on his mind - especially since she is in a coma. She has been his wife for over 20 years after all.

In other things, I made a render with Sabrina...

sabrinacute.png

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hm, I don't think it cheapens the romance for each LI. He loves them just as much as Anna, it's just that Anna is the one keeping him together and she is constantly on his mind - especially since she is in a coma. She has been his wife for over 20 years after all.

View attachment 2173441
inject that stuff right intomy veins

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
To anybody reading my previous post. I want you to know the complaints brought up is only my personal preference I still REALLY like Killer7 work Killer7 does an amazing job with story telling and art work you can tell there is a lot of thought and hard work put into each story. Killer7 is one of the best on this site and hope to see many more stories told by killer7.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 2173441
Considering that she is an amazing cuckquean when in a coma, I can only imagine the heights she'll soar to when she wakes up :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Hey Killer7, we’ve talked before and you know how I feel about this VN, but I just have to reiterate publicly that I love what you’re doing here. As for the “prettiness” of the characters, personally none of them are hideous or deformed, so it doesn’t matter to me who is the best looking. I would take an ordinary looking woman with a decent body and a heart of gold who loves and adores me to no end over a hot, sexy, distant, cold hearted bombshell who acts like she merely “settled” for me any day of the week. That’s why I love Anna, not because she’s drop dead gorgeous, or the prettiest of the girls, but because she loves, adores, and is committed to the MC!

So you keep telling your story the way you want it told Killer7

Most of us will keep loving it!

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Playing for the 5th time, I noticed something I didn't notice before, Anna moves her hand, so is she waking up?

As for LI's, I don't like when they're too young or too old, what made me stop playing MNF was largely due to the pressure to accept girls, especially with those crying faces.
Here at MNM I plan on avoiding the shorties, the “outsiders”, Jessica and Bethany, I hope I don't get pressured into accepting them, but I honestly doubt it will be any different from MNF.

I like the game, I like the story a lot, but it would be much better if the girls looked similar to girls their age.
Just imagining the giant MC with the short one… it's not for me.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
To anybody reading my previous post. I want you to know the complaints brought up is only my personal preference I still REALLY like Killer7 work Killer7 does an amazing job with story telling and art work you can tell there is a lot of thought and hard work put into each story. Killer7 is one of the best on this site and hope to see many more stories told by killer7.
I totally understand what you mean. I'm like you, I love Killer7's work too, however, yeah. I can see your point how every thing is about Anna even with he's other women, especially with the ones he's sexually active with. Granted, I understand Killer7's point of view how Anna the MC have been married for 20 years, she's in the hospital in a coma, etc., but it does feel like the other women have less/little agency when it comes to their feelings/love for the MC.

I mean, I understand that Anna was basically the one to start cucking herself and getting other women involved with the MC, but it's been 20 years.. You'd think the other girls, if they're still sexually involved with the MC, they'd be loving him in their own way and would want to be with him. If those women are with the MC (physically at the time), I don't think they'd constantly want him thinking about another woman, and I doubt they'd be constantly thinking about one of his other women, no matter how cool they are with him being shared. They would want some of his affection/attention solely on them at least once and a while. It makes me feel like they are being considered less special, because the MC will often bring up another woman (Anna typically) when being alone with another girl.

Again, I understand that the situation is the way it is with MC's wife in the hospital, but still. You'll drive yourself crazy constantly thinking about someone in that situation and the other women would want to get his mind off things. Plus, he sees her every time he goes to sleep so it makes a little less sense to me, personally. It seems more like this is an AVN with a MC and the FMC (Anna) with some supporting characters he occasionally sleeps with, versus an MC and multiple FMCs that are in a committed relationship with him.

Again, I love Killer7's work, both MNF and MNM. These are just my opinion and still enjoy MNM. Just how I feel what it seems like.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The reason he brings Anna up more often is because all the memories returning involve her. He still has amnesia and Anna has been the one constant thing after the accident that he can count on. His feelings don't lie, he loves Lena and Sabrina just as much as he loves Anna, and the memories with them will also return. But for this part of the story arc, it evolves around Anna more, since she is the one who can help him become whole again.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The reason he brings Anna up more often is because all the memories returning involve her. He still has amnesia and Anna has been the one constant thing after the accident that he can count on. His feelings don't lie, he loves Lena and Sabrina just as much as he loves Anna, and the memories with them will also return. But for this part of the story arc, it evolves around Anna more, since she is the one who can help him become whole again.
And she'll soon wake up and we can get the other memories back?

tricky, aint I ;)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And she'll soon wake up and we can get the other memories back?

tricky, aint I ;)
o_O:oops: you haven't yet put together all the subtle clues that have been hinted at, especially in the dream talks... She never wakes up. She dies during childbirth still in her coma...:eek:

That's why she's coming to him in his dreams and they keep talking about "Wherever she is now"

I'm just messing with you. I have no more info on what's coming than anyone else has.:ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes