4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
now i can tho it just looks like floating pieces if i didn't know better but then again there are other things in the picture that are more eye drawing/catching/what have you
Yeah, I can see that!

I just recognized the asset from another VN I played recently, otherwise I'd probably be wondering to :)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and very sexy people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

A heads up for all supporters: There is a good chance that I will rework the patreon tiers after 0.23 of My New Family drops. Don't worry, I'm not going to add more tiers, quite the opposite actually. When I introduced the "Sarah" and "Sabrina" tier I wanted to give people the option to support me for My New Memories only. My new plan is to remove the "ties" to one game with my supporter tiers and just give you access to both of them, regardless if you pledged for one or the other. For example, the Sarah tier will get removed and the benefits will get added to the Lucy (or whatever name it will have ) tier. The "Anna" and "Full package" tier will receive extra rewards to compensate for that. My decision is not set in stone though and if you have any suggestions or think that this is a bad idea, don't hesitate to send me a message or put it in the comments. I'm always open to hear your feedback regarding this. My concern is just that I want to give people benefits without having them to pay extra - Or rather, make them switch between tiers if my focus is on the other game.

Let me repeat: Nothing is set in stone regarding that and I want to hear your feedback, whether you are a supporter right now or not!

Now, let's talk about the games.

I was able to write quite a bit for My New Family already. I had a rather emotional and wholesome event planned with Lucy that happens "during the night". I'm not going to spoil too much but it's one of the rare circumstances where Lucy is helping the MC, not the other way around. Keep in mind that this only happens on the "true ending" route, so if you are still not on that one, replay the latest update and hit the prompt! Well, if you want to experience that event, of course.

The rest of the day is still packed, like I said last week. There will be some lewd fun in the morning and some fun time with Maddie after breakfast. I also think it's time we get to spend some time with Tanja again + another girl that I didn't finalize yet. The plan is still that the wedding will be the "big thing" of this day. I received a few questions that asked if this will serve as kind of an ending of the game and I can say that it won't. It will probably be the most romantic thing of My New Family, but it won't be "the end". Like I said a few times, there will at least be another update for the side girls + some pregnant fun with the household girls. If you are not on the true ending route and don't plan to go that way ,the update will just end like a regular one for you and you will still get some time with the girls. So don't feel forced in any way to go for this!

Regarding My New Memories, I prepared some more locations that you will visit in Chapter III. As you can see, todays progress update render is Sophie and Yukiko who are dragging MC with them to go on a shopping spree in a clothes store. I feel like every adult visual novel needs at least one of those scenes, where the MC goes shopping with one of the girls. This one will be rather funny though, since both of them will make sure that the MC doesn't get the chance for some rest. They are full of energy since shopping is their favorite thing to do. Especially Sophie will show some sides you didn't expect from her yet. This will also give the MC some more time with her in general, I feel like outside of the hospital visits, the MC didn't have the chance to truly spend some time with Pumpkin. It also serves as kind of a chance to talk with Yukiko about the date some more...Just a very light hearted and funny event with those two, I guess.

And I think thats it for now. The pre-release might be ready this week, I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you again for the amazing support throughout november! Stay awesome!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so...preggo sex no matter what path as in true/false path

aw imma not see the lucy night time event oh well

but anna is the full package poor mc gonna be tired after the shopping

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
morgan is like damn it sis way you look better than me

every time i see updates or pics not in game or in game, of either of these games i get excited

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
morgan is like damn it sis way you look better than me

every time i see updates or pics not in game or in game, of either of these games i get excited
Hey, they both look very hot. Morgan just can't fill that dress in the breast department that well.

can i keep some of these in my pictures folder ? please Killer7 :love:
Sure, go ahead. Don't have to ask me :D.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You basically just miss content with them, they are not going away. Lena will be pretty cold towards you though, given the fact you were in a relationship for more or less than 20 years.
Thanks, and I'll send some money your way when the next release happens, love your game by the way ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update

First, I want to say sorry that I wasn't able to release the pre-release this weekend. I wasn't feeling that well mentally and was running into kind of a slump regarding writing. It's frustrating at times, but I found a decent way to get out of it and now I'm back at it again in full force.

I basically have to write two more events for the last day of Chapter 18 and then of course, make the renders ( which won't take long ). I realized that this update is quite bigger than Chapter 17 was, comperable to older updates. This means that you will get around 15-20 more minutes of playtime out of it, which makes sense given the fact how important the update is. After some rather relaxed and casual events through the day you have the very important wedding after all! There will be some interesting interactions between the MC and the person who is holding the ceremony before it starts, by the way. You'll hopefully be surprised when you play it! Regarding a release, I'll do my best to release the pre-release this weekend, the chances for that are very high. Chapter 18 will release before Christmas though, if that is any help ( Christmas is on the 24th here, so at least a few days before that ). I will give you guys a proper release date once the pre-release is out, like usual.

Since I was in kind of a slump regarding My New Family, I decided to work a little more on My New Memories. Different environment I guess, at least in terms of writing. While doing that I was also preparing some more renders for future events - The one you see in todays progress update, for example. It's just a short visit into the City Arcade with Lena, where she intends to buy a Christmas present for Jessica. Her and Lena seem to get along better than they used to. I wonder why...You'd think Jessica would be angry because she found out about her and MC, right? Who knows, though...The only thing I can tell you about that is that she does not have bad intentions, none at all. It will still be interesting to see how this dynamic plays out...Especially if you decided to continue your relationship with Sabrina as well. I doubt she will take that news nearly "as well" as she did regarding Lena, though. You'll find out in Chapter 3!

And I think thats it for now. Shorter progress update than last week, but I'm now heavily focusing on finishing 0.23 for My New Family again for this week. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
meeting a familiar face in another VN, I certainly remember one old joke that I heard on the radio:
- it’s good for the driver, he arrived at the station and a girl is waiting for him
- it’s good for the captain - he sailed to the port, and a girl is waiting for him there
- it’s good for the pilot, he flew to the airport and a girl is waiting for him there
- and only the girl feels bad - constantly running to the station, then to the port, then to the airport.

Reactions: rudy007
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes