4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know, Sophie and Yukiko are pretty well endowed. Morgan and Sabrina pretty much have the same size. Only Olivia is in the flat chest department. We have all kind of breasts in MNM after all - From very big ( like Sarah, Bethany or Jessica ) to "normal-big", ( like Lena, Anna and Lisa ) , to "normal-small" etc. But I agree on the other parts, they act younger than they are initially because of the shock they just went through. I feel like that shows pretty accurate what happens to someone that is part of such a close family and the parents are in danger. At least I know I would have acted that way when I was their ages.

But they quickly go back to their old behavior, at least at home. When they are visiting Anna it kinda comes out again, but not nearly as much as in the beginning. They are independent adults after all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Calling them toddlers and then 10-13 years old...I don't know man. That is already pretty weird and I wasn't even sure if I should respond to that. Comments like these really make me dislike f95 because they are so unhinged...Like, in what world do any of the daughters look like toddlers? Or even 10-13 year olds. That shit is just weird...But I'm not going to start this discussion again. There is a reason I avoid commenting on any of that.
The worst you could say is that they might act like they are in their late teens, which would either be hephebophlia, or in many industrialized countries, above the age of consent.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know, Sophie and Yukiko are pretty well endowed. Morgan and Sabrina pretty much have the same size. Only Olivia is in the flat chest department.
I did use the term "exceedingly busty", besides, I'm not agreeing with them or defending them. Just expressing my understanding of their opinions (as wrong as they are).

Reactions: Killer7

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Some of the folks here think anything smaller than a D-cup is "loli". I like a variety - just like life. And, honestly, I really don't care for anything much bigger than a D, and really hate vanity implants.
Right with you. Anything where the breasts look bigger than the rest of the chest is not really appealing to me ... also, variety is the spice of life. If all the girls are oversized, it's not as stimulating for me.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I really wish we would get one day in this thread without someone saying shit like that...Maybe I'll have to ask the mods to put a "Stop mentioning how old YOU think the girls are" in the OP or something. Not that anyone would read it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I like how daughters are mention as 18-20 years. While in realty they are somewhere 14-16 :WeSmart:
So you can say for certainty that they are 16 and not 18 just because they are small in frame? That's some magician level of perception there junior! If you think they look to young for your taste, JUST DON'T PLAY THE GAME!

This shit is getting ridiculous........

Oct 22, 2017
I like how daughters are mention as 18-20 years. While in realty they are somewhere 14-16 :WeSmart:
There are smaller people in the world.
Here it is explained in part with the Asian heritage.

To quote myself:
they don't act younger besides in some scenes maybe? - and I can tell you, if I and my siblings meet - alone or with family, we all tend to fall back into behaviors we had when still living together. It's actually human, to tie in with what we know/remember, even if it is from years back and nowhere fitting the individual developments, so I don't think with their family dynamic it is that farfetched they preserved some of their behavior - they just never felt the need to become different.
And if it is just their size - I had a teacher once, she was 1,48m/4"9', sixty and may have been reduced in age by you some decades earlier if it was a game? K7 also mentioned his mother is around 1,48.
Also what others said - they are still traumatized to an extent - so them behaving like this inside their home with the people that give them the most support and safety or with Anna isn't that unbelievable.

Not once did I feel like a child was on screen. Neither from their clothes, their topics, visuals nor their speech.
And I quit playing more than one game where there were girls labeled 18+ that were presented with a mind, vocabulary and/or chubby build that made them definite children.

Reactions: Killer7

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not that anyone would read it.
I can only agree with that. Have seen it often enough on this forum that people have asked a question that was answered a few posts before (on the same page) because they are too lazy to read the current page.

The only thing that helps is to put these people on the ignore list, as I have a hunch that these people are just fishing for posts and reactions (and be it facepalms).

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So you can say for certainty that they are 16 and not 18 just because they are small in frame? That's some magician level of perception there junior! If you think they look to young for your taste, JUST DON'T PLAY THE GAME!

This shit is getting ridiculous........
Sad times we live in as this is western culture these days, if they don't have big bust size or a big ass, then they are deemed to be young, My county is big on this when it comes to media these days.

Either way, no point flooding the board anymore then has been already, Keep at it Killer7 95% of the people who play your games enjoy then way more then thought they would and the support your getting on sites like Patreon shows that many just want to see what you come up with in the next versions of your titles due to them enjoying the read.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Shesh people who hurt you? chill. All I said character models look like 16 years. Have I even criticized anything for you to turn defense mechanism? I have seen and played lot of AVN. This type of models usually are used on "Young Teens". That all

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Shesh people who hurt you? chill. All I said character models look like 16 years. Have I even criticized anything for you to turn defense mechanism? I have seen and played lot of AVN. This type of models usually are used on "Young Teens". That all
People looking at things to leash out to, or antogonize. Even if the daughters looked like they are 40 year olds, they would be still my babies and i would want to keep loving relationships with them without the sexual undertone. Maybe my wording was bad and called out as "Unhinged" for that, or maybe they just read the first pharagraph and started typing. But my point stands. There is so lilttle content on this website where i can live my fantasy as an wholesome familyman(My New Family is one of them), all i said was "would hate to see if i lose that relationship with my daughters just because i dont wanna fuck them" and i got my answer.
I dont understand why people keep dragging this.
Also dev, i love your work, i dont know what you are going through with this community(i can only see whats on the surface) but no one is out there to get ya, i like the way how you take part in this community and it would sadden me if you felt like we are saying things to "get under your skin".
Keep up the good work lad. You deserve all the love and support.

Reactions: gubp and Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Its how you say it. Calling them toddlers or 10 years old. That is totally unhinged and just an exagerration of your own view. You could have said "they look younger than what the game says" but decided to go a different, more weird way.

The words make the music here and some of the stuff is just straight up dumb. Thats what I meant with that. Simple change of words would have done the Trick.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Its how you say it. Calling them toddlers or 10 years old. That is totally unhinged and just an exagerration of your own view. You could have said "they look younger than what the game says" but decided to go a different, more weird way.

The words make the music here and some of the stuff is just straight up dumb. Thats what I meant with that. Simple change of words would have done the Trick.
Where have I even mentioned 10 year or toddlers?

Whole games undertone is giving vibe that the girls are young teens.. And I have nothing against it. One of the my favorite AVN is Radiant.. I like the game and will buy it on steam later. But you people need to put down Pitchforks..

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My post was for Deboski, not for you, Antera.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes