4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dev makes two games simultaneously. We get here updates about progress. But you're right, it could go little faster. Nobody would say nothing about. ;) But on the other hand when patreons or all who play the game would be asked how often should be updated, answer would be twice... a day, of course. So, why bother to ask us... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I presume that many of Killer7's supporters, like me, support both games. That gives us four updates a year. More often than many other developers.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I presume that many of Killer7's supporters, like me, support both games. That gives us four updates a year. More often than many other developers.
Don't see a reason why patreons wouldn't support both games. Killer7 made it easy. All patrons recieve both games. That's nice from him. I'm happy he changed that. Both games are fantastic, I liked My New Family from beginning. With My New Memories he tops that again.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just another game where weekly updates turn into bi-annual or annual updates... Devs need to realize that at some point, gamers just don't give a shit anymore.... We've moved on...
What the living hell are you babbling about? Killer have never done weekly updates. He's been consistent since the beginning with his updates, get your damn facts straight before behaving like an ass!

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

Hello there you cute, lovely and very wholesome people!
Another week, another progress update!

Before I'll tell you about the progress of the games, I have a small announcement to make. Starting this week I will post random custom arts for you supporters. Those will be for My New Family and My New Memories and in both cases, they will always be lewd. Now this wouldn't be something special, but I will also post characters you haven't seen naked ingame yet...So, be prepared for some lewd stuff coming up! Those posts will be for $5 and higher supporters!

Now, game talk time.

I actually made some decent progress regarding My New Family. Since the epilogue will not be purely a "day by day" thing, and more of a "one day full of events, then a few days pass, then more events", I can do a few things in a different way. That doesn't mean the update will be shorter or anything, actually quite the opposite. It just means that over the time you play the epilogue, all the pregnant girls will start to show that they are pregnant...And in certain cases, they will be very horny. You will have the option to not engage in those activities with the pregnant ladys, of course, if you are not into that.

Now, My New Memories. I'm currently finalizing the script of the second day, which got more events than I thought it would end up having. I also fully rendered out around 150 renders already - which is about half of what the day will have in total, I think. That doesn't include the lewd animations for that day, so the render count for this update will be pretty big. And yes, I said animations. One event will be with Lena, the other one will be with someone that you only recently started to develop feelings for. The thing is, that woman is not someone that likes to take things super slow. While she is still extremely conflicted, she also desires the MC more than the MC thinks himself. This will lead to the lewd highlight of this update, I think, especially since I know that no one expected to go that way yet. The thing is, what will happen afterwards? Was it just an accident because her feelings overwhelmed her? Or is she finally accepting that there is nothing "wrong" with loving the MC like that. Oh well, you'll know what I mean once you play it. I think this event is really needed because of the things that will happen on the last day. I know I've been teasing you guys a lot with it, but this day will be the biggest rollercoaster in terms of emotions yet. I guess I can spoil one thing: You will tell Jessica about your relationship to Sabrina. And her reaction will be worrying...Just as much as other things that will happen during that day. And for the first time since the game released, the update will not end with you going to bed. It will end very, very different. The new main menu screen will give you a idea how it will go, I think. And I expect a lot of reactions. Positive or negative...Well, if you know me, then you also know the outcome of it. Todays render is Olivia in the "new" living room, rolling her eyes because the MC said something funny again. I put the new in "" because I basically just changed the walls of the house and changed the furniture a little. This was something that has been talked about by a few girls ingame already and I hope you guys will like the "new" look. I feel like the white walls + the white floor where a little jarring, sometimes.

And I think thats it for now. I'm still pretty happy about the progress I'm making so far. This week will be like that as well, I'm sure of it. This also means that an April release of Chapter III is very likely. Keep an eye out for the lewd renders coming up if you are a supporter and I'll keep you guys posted if something comes up! Stay awesome!

unnamed.png

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
such a question - did the MC have love with her mother before amnesia? of course, knowing the genre of the game - I could just see a missing black cat in a dark room.
It's just circumstantial evidence that made me suspicious. let's just say she looked younger than her age. i.e. maybe she got her 'moisturizer' doses relatively regularly along with her 'stress relief' sessions.
her behavior on the first day after amnesia seemed to me similar to the behavior of a woman who has some kind of "withdrawal" from forced abstinence from male attention. she was unsure if the source of "attention" would return to her

Reactions: rudy007

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
such a question - did the MC have love with her mother before amnesia? of course, knowing the genre of the game - I could just see a missing black cat in a dark room.
It's just circumstantial evidence that made me suspicious. let's just say she looked younger than her age. i.e. maybe she got her 'moisturizer' doses relatively regularly along with her 'stress relief' sessions.
I guess we'll find out... :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: `Ray` and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
her behavior on the first day after amnesia seemed to me similar to the behavior of a woman who has some kind of "withdrawal" from forced abstinence from male attention. she was unsure if the source of "attention" would return to her
I can't remember the details now, it's long time I played it. Immediate after release. I think she had, but even if she didn't have, I'm sure she will take the opportunity now to jump and land on MC's dick. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes