4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just because someone isn't constantly hugging and doting doesn't mean this person isn't a loving person. Some people just don't express, or can't express their feelings like this all the time.
Constantly? Sure. But i just went through the game again. In 7 days after you had a nearly fatal accident, that has your wife and the mother of her grandchildren in a coma, your mother hugged you a total of 0 times, and have you 0 kisses.

I am not saying she should behave like Olivia or Yukiko, but seriously, she is acting as if she were some new employee working for you. Every single character acted with more Love than her, even Jessica in some ways

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Her son was in an accident and woke up with amnesia, I think it's fairly reasonable that she doesn't know how to act right now, nothing a talk with her won't clear up.
And as I said in a previous post, I hope that talk comes sooner rather than later, just so she can feel more comfortable around the house.
7 days have passed, and she gave you 0 hugs and 0 kisses, seriously.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Constantly? Sure. But i just went through the game again. In 7 days after you had a nearly fatal accident, that has your wife and the mother of her grandchildren in a coma, your mother hugged you a total of 0 times, and have you 0 kisses.

I am not saying she should behave like Olivia or Yukiko, but seriously, she is acting as if she were some new employee working for you. Every single character acted with more Love than her, even Jessica in some ways
Like i said not every person is the same and there are enough people who have issues with showing affection, what RedNoise wrote is also an option...or there is a secret. Who knows?

In the end of the day only one person knows what happens, i don't speculate what her reason is, i just mentioned that not everything is black and white. ;)

Reactions: Trojaner

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Like i said not every person is the same and there are enough people who have issues with showing affection, what RedNoise wrote is also an option...or there is a secret. Who knows?

In the end of the day only one person knows what happens, i don't speculate what her reason is, i just mentioned that not everything is black and white. ;)
Yeah, and in the end, all i said is that i dont think a motherly mother could pass 7 days without a single hug or kiss to his son that almost died. I still loved the game, but i think its by far the lowest point in the story and that the story would have been much better if she acted like a mother that almost losses her son and cares for him, which to me isnt happening

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
7 days have passed, and she gave you 0 hugs and 0 kisses, seriously.
You should still take her feelings into consideration, I would probably feel pretty weird about showing affection to someone that doesn't even recognize me, even if they were family.
You can't read her mind either, it's very likely she wants to, but it's a lot to process, and the game is already showing that every character is dealing with this situation in a different way.
I'm not Killer7, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got some development with her in the next update.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, and in the end, all i said is that i dont think a motherly mother could pass 7 days without a single hug or kiss to his son that almost died.
Well, think for example the other way why she doesn´t do it. The Family is really SPECIAL right. What if she fears that MC would run away if she would jump MC´s Bones from the begining before he knows more and more from the Special Rel between them all. And a big part is that MC remembers nothing from the past till now.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, think for example the other way why she doesn´t do it. The Family is really SPECIAL right. What if she fears that MC would run away if she would jump MC´s Bones from the begining before he knows more and more from the Special Rel between them all. And a big part is that MC remembers nothing from the past till now.
Why would someone jump bones for a Hug? specially after she sees every other character hugging him.

You guys are trying to invent all kind of stuff trying to justify it, why cant just be a fluke? Even the best writers make mistakes...

Killer7 is my best Dev, MNF is by far the game i enjoyed the most in thie genre, but that doesnt cloud my mind to not see such an obvious fluke

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this game is awesome but there's just some things that are strange like the mc being blunt with everyone else saying he doesn't remember but when he sees his sister he say he kinda does you figure he'd say the same he did to his mom with a flat no, and the thing that bugs me is the amnesia thing people don't usually forget how to speak or most common sense things and the dream was wacky one sex dream and hes like I'm good now i think him taking longer to decide things would've been better lol i dunno I'm probably just nit picking this is a game after all it doesn't really have to be all that believable. either way ill still be playing it

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Great game so far. Definitely a heavy first release. Looks like I'll be bumping off another one of my top ten favs to make room for this one, though I think I'll wait for a 2nd release to be sure.

Reactions: nick90

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
why cant just be a fluke?
Mostly because even that is just a personal opinion.
For example, in my opinion, the way Bethany and Sarah acted is very reasonable in regards to what happened, and we only got to hug Sarah because we had a serious talk with her before, which is probably something that will happen with Bethany and she'll start to feel more comfortable about showing affection soon.
It's just to say that every character is taking things at a different pace, which I think helps cement their personalities, just like in MNF Lucy took a while to warm up to the MC.
Again, all opinions, nothing wrong with yours, I just think it's fun to talk about :)

Tantalus82

Oct 3, 2020
MNF and now this. These games Killer7, you seem to have that that magic touch where your games seem to be the only games where I cant wait to see where the story takes you. These are the top 2 games I play for the story alone. I have no idea how you make the MC so relatable. Once again awesome job on yet another masterpiece.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Mostly because even that is just a personal opinion.
For example, in my opinion, the way Bethany and Sarah acted is very reasonable in regards to what happened, and we only got to hug Sarah because we had a serious talk with her before, which is probably something that will happen with Bethany and she'll start to feel more comfortable about showing affection soon.
It's just to say that every character is taking things at a different pace, which I think helps cement their personalities, just like in MNF Lucy took a while to warm up to the MC.
Again, all opinions, nothing wrong with yours, I just think it's fun to talk about :)
I understand your point, but Lucy was someone that havent met you before and that had troubhle with strangers. She had to build her feelings.

Here we are talking about your mother, after you almost died. During 7 days, showing 0 forms of affections. Again, i understand there are different personalities, but no loving mother would act like that, it would have to be a personality of an unloving mother, which can be, but i dont think its the goal here.

I am sure she will open up in the future, since we already know she will even be lewdable, but i think its a mistake that she hasnt even hugged us in all this time.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Really Good Game .

The Renders Are Really Good
But The Story Was That Really Touch Me Good Job ♥

Keep it Up

• Red Heart
Jun 21, 2017
I was not ready to be this invested in the story of an adult game. But gotta say, this is a priceless gem. :BootyTime:
The foreshadowing are topnotch. :WeSmart:
Kudos to the dev. Looking forward to the next update. :lepew:
Live long and Prosper, killer7 (y)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeeeesssss, it's out finaly.
I like it already and it's not finished downloading.... :sneaky:
Whaaattttt, i will play it eventually, it's just because i love My New Family so much, that i'm sure i will love this one as much.:love:

• Red Heart

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Does this game have meaningful choices? Or is it similar to MNF, where the only choices are whether you have sex with someone or not?

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Does this game have meaningful choices? Or is it similar to MNF, where the only choices are whether you have sex with someone or not?
Little choices (not for sex for now) but for pursue deeper or not the story/relationship, and like MNF the first choice on the top is always the "good" choice for more stories^^

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Little choices (not for sex for now) but for pursue deeper or not the story/relationship, and like MNF the first choice on the top is always the "good" choice for more stories^^
Ok. maybe I'll check the game out after a few more updates come out. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes