4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't blame the store, blame the product / name brand. The store is just a "messenger" trying to make money. If you want a good product, a lot of times, you have to build it yourself, especially when it comes to computers. Almost all pre-built computers come with the cheapest parts sold in bulk and assembled by a minimum wage worker who likely knows very little about computers and these computers are sold at a premium price for all those who refuse to learn from their previous mistakes.

If you don't believe me, watch a few of Gamers Nexus videos or Linus Tech Tips on Youtube and you'll see just how horrible most if not all pre-built computers are.
It was multiple products, and the computer I ended up buying was the same brand as what I ordered. It wasn't just that the orders never came: it was the lack of communication, the hassles dealing with the problem, and the inability of the company to work with me to solve it without jumping through hoops that shouldn't have been necessary.

I should point out that NONE OF THIS was in any way reflected by the people working in the store. They were great, tried their best to be helpful and were the reason I ended up buying my computer from them anyway.

I just won't bother with the website again.

EDIT: As I said in my initial post, I built my previous computers, and in fact my computer that was dying definitely was genetically linked through the previous 5-6 generations (that is, at least one working part migrated between each build). My decision to get a brand new, prebuilt computer was entirely due to laziness, and that I found something that was in the ballpark of what I wanted. And I'm happy with what I got.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
I'm scared that saying this is gonna get me kidnapped and murdered by a mexican cartel or something, but I love putting a little bit of cinnamon into my taco spices. I'd say you'd be amazed at how good cinnamon into a savoury dish tastes, but I've never managed to convince someone else to try it so idk if I'm just weird. Either way though, I bet grits would go alright with cheese and cinnamon as long as you had a good heavy flavour mixed in as well like maybe bacon.
A colleague of mine once made a chocolate cake with bacon in it (we had a pie club thing going where everyone had a two week window to bring some pie to work - not counting birthday cake, and other reasons to have some cake), that tasted really great.
Good old pre-Covid times.

Reactions: pgm_01

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well morons have to ask if they can't understand shit. other wise they wouldn't get anywhere now would they.
If developer has irratically updates and is not really updating his page, People don't know how to use "search", can't use Patron page or any other devs pages and are too lazy to scroll few pages back. If it's a newbie, I understand they can't use search or look at developers pages. But not people who are long here, that's the line. This game have every Monday at 18:00 CET an update. You can set your clock how precise it is. And it isn't even Patreon locked, like many other developers.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
If developer has irratically updates and is not really updating his page, OK, there don't know how to use "search", can't use Patron page or any other page, are too lazy to scroll few pages back. And if it's a newbie. But not people they are long here, that's the line. This game have every Monday at 18:00 CET update. You can set your clock how precise it is. And it isn't even Patreon locked, like many other developers.
i am such i moron i can't even understand a word you just said.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and rudy007

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, the good news. I finally got the PC here and everything is already copied over and ready to go. It's such a blessing to be able to render on 2 pcs again and I made some huge progress regarding that in the last week. The "broken" pc is also on it's way to the company and I hope they'll be able to track down the issue! I know I promised a post as soon as the pc is here, but I was busier than I thought with setting it up etc.

And the bad news...Well, there is not really a bad news. Phew!

Okay, My New Family. Now that I have the PC I was able to transfer my honey select over and also tinker around with some graphical tweaks again. It will take a while to fully figure it out, but so far I'm liking what I can do. I'm still not 100% certain on staying with Honey Select 1 ( the current engine I use to make the renders for My New Family ), but it would make a loooot of things easier ( especially regarding the looks of the girls ). I'll keep you guys posted!

Now, My New Memories. The script is fully done and Beege, my proofreader, is already applying the fixes. And it doesn't stop there, I also completed around 80% of the renders already - I expect to be done with all of the still images this week. The only thing left to do is the animations, that shouldn't take too long either and I expect the same outcome here - That they should be done this week. The last event and scenes of Chapter 3 will require a lot of customizing, so I expect that to take a little bit of time, but not too much. Once I'm actually fully done with all of that ( and the images are bein rendered ) I can give the exact release date for the pre-release ( for supporters ) and of course, the public release for everyone. Todays render is Morgan after you had lunch with her. You had a lot of stuff to talk about, depending on your earlier choices of course. For example, if you are on the trans morgan path she will open up a lot about her transitioning, sharing how close she is with the MC and Anna regarding this topic. And if you decided to fully commit to your relationship with Sabrina, you will also talk about that with her. I feel like there is so much character progression in this chapter, it's more than all the others combined. And this will all help for future chapters as well, because once the MC got all his memories back, it will be a very interesting dynamic at home again - Especially regarding the girls that are still holding back ( Sophie and Sarah, for example ). And if you are one of the few people that decided to not visit Sarah to learn who she really is ( I don't judge but you're a monster and should feel bad! ), she will still become a part of the family again, just that she will be distant and cold towards the MC - Some decisions have to have consequences after all. I expect Chapter 3 to be released in the first half of May!

And I think thats it for now. This progress update is a little shorter again, mainly because I want to jump back into daz3d right away and finish those renders. I'm really happy about the progress I was able to make last week and I expect the same this week - Or rather, it will be even better this week. I'll keep you guys posted once I'm done preparing all the renders and animations. Stay awesome!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
yay soonish update will release!

also soon as i read figure it out, my mind went straight to image if MNF/MNM had pvc/whatever figurines i'd want to buy a few of them or all of them.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

And the bad news...Well, there is not really a bad news. Phew!
Well I will stay on this statement and wish you, for all your life to always have such "bad news" because rl can be a bitch :love:

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes