4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
I dont know why people names Morgan are so often showed as sex conflicted people but i feel some how bad for them...
When you're a parent, it's important to let your children be anything they want to be. And if the choice is between getting to be Morgan Freeman and getting to be Morgan Fairchild, maybe sometimes the decision isn't that clear-cut. ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know Killer7 games are slowburn and I don't mind it, but I would prefer to invest time playing the game again when there are already some sexy scenes, even small, does the latest release already has a bit?

And yes, I am aware that the scenes will be mostly vanilla and I like vanilla, specially if the girl deserves it. Good girls deserve good rewards.
Theres already quite a few lewds in it, the first three are memories ( think of the dreams in MNF ) but the rest are present things.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Man, I love this game, started with "My New Family", but I can't deny I love this one much more, both for the graphics and the story, won't deny that the situation with Anna worries me a little bit, but having the amnesia be a way of you actually already having taboo relationships prior to the game start is a great idea.
Really wish the updates were as frequent as back in the day with you first game, but I can easily understand since doing these take a longer time.
Keep the good work and godspeed, because having to wait for months and months is killing me

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah at this point im also getting mad. Why does anyone feel the need to spoil? If you want to talk about what happens in the update, that is cool, but be mindful with spoilers and use the spoiler tag, like others have here..

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah at this point im also getting mad. Why does anyone feel the need to spoil? If you want to talk about what happens in the update, that is cool, but be mindful with spoilers and use the spoiler tag, like others have here..
And this is why I usually ignore the threads I'm following if I'm not caught up ...

Edit: That said, you seem to be doing a good (if annoying) job: I haven't seen any of the unmasked spoiler posts.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
question to the author - so after all, who is Anna from the dreams of the MC? Is it a telepathic contact with his wife in a coma or Anna's pseudo-personality that was formed from the MC's memories of Anna? pseudo-personality (SIM), as a kind of data array that is taken into account by the brain computer when predicting what a real wife would say? Of course, the Sim cannot be a complete exact copy of the wife because the Sim does not carry much knowledge and therefore the decisions that the real Anna would make based on the memory of her childhood will not be the decisions of the Sim. so it’s interesting - so with whom does the MC communicate in a dream? with a sim or is it telepathic contact?

I hope the author read "Solaris" by Stanislav Lem.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
question to the author - so after all, who is Anna from the dreams of the MC? Is it a telepathic contact with his wife in a coma or Anna's pseudo-personality that was formed from the MC's memories of Anna? pseudo-personality (SIM), as a kind of data array that is taken into account by the brain computer when predicting what a real wife would say? Of course, the Sim cannot be a complete exact copy of the wife because the Sim does not carry much knowledge and therefore the decisions that the real Anna would make based on the memory of her childhood will not be the decisions of the Sim. so it’s interesting - so with whom does the MC communicate in a dream? with a sim or is it telepathic contact?
It's aliens from the 5th dimension... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's aliens from the 5th dimension... :KEK:
I see no reason for irony.

if you don't believe in telepathy, that's your fault.

this means that at school you poorly taught the device and the principle of operation of a nerve cell. a nerve cell inside itself transmits information chemically from one process to another. from one cell to another - information is transmitted electrically.
where there is electricity, there is also an electromagnetic field. that is, the brain radiates. the nervous system radiates into the ether. and what it radiates is what it receives.
telepathy is possible by the very fact of the electrical nature of the nerve cell. evidence of electrical transmission by the nervous system is the fact of convulsions when current is passed through the flesh. muscles contract. if the nerves were not electrically conductive, then electricity would have no effect on the body.
I gave you the facts. turn away from the facts - your right, as the right to make mistakes.

but only, for God's sake, shouldn't blame anyone later, crying, having made a mistake. because crying after making a mistake is no longer a right but a duty.
because "the one who laughs last laughs best" - and I did not invent this wisdom.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tristrix

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020

I hope the author read "Solaris" by Stanislav Lem.
Maybe MC is still in a coma and experiences all this only as a kind of dream?

Maybe MC has really awakened and his dream conversations are controlled by his subconscious to somehow cope with the situation?

But maybe it's just a part of the story to keep us busy with exactly this question, so that we just wait even more impatiently for the next update? (Killer's Masterplan :cool:)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe MC is still in a coma and experiences all this only as a kind of dream?

Maybe MC has really awakened and his dream conversations are controlled by his subconscious to somehow cope with the situation?

But maybe it's just a part of the story to keep us busy with exactly this question, so that we just wait even more impatiently for the next update? (Killer's Masterplan :cool:)
ok there is three different concepts.
each of this may be talked.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes