4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ending was good tho a cliffhanger. i just hope that now the true fucking can begin! muahahahaha anna will develop her daughters into her hentai army and attack dad! oh and please oh please don't leave us waiting for so long if possible...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is basically a kinetic novel. The "choices" are just "yes i want to see the following content." vs "nope."
Isn't life just a kinetic novel? You either go to work and pay your bills or you end up homeless. Is that actually a choice?
Then you either suck dick at the local bus depot for change or you're stuck sober under the bridge. Once again, is that really a choice?

Oct 10, 2022
Isn't life just a kinetic novel? You either go to work and pay your bills or you end up homeless. Is that actually a choice?
Then you either suck dick at the local bus depot for change or you're stuck sober under the bridge. Once again, is that really a choice?
For that, you can refer to "Free Will as Involving Determination and Inconceivable Without It" from R. E. Hobart(Dickinson S. Miller). I believe it can be insightful. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer7

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well Killer you did it again. I swear every update is better than the last one, that was excellent. Would've been really easy to hit us with some greasy cliffhanger on a few points at the end there but instead you closed that episode up about perfectly. Really looking forward to future updates even more now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Killer7, hi!

which version i need to DL for have list of characters with info about them?
WIN\Linux version which i DL from pg 1 of this VN thred - not have this option in the menu.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7, hi!

WIN\Linux version which i DL from pg 1 of this VN thred - not have this option in the menu.
Either version works, I'm currently trying to see why the menu pops up for some people and why it doesn't for others. Did you try a complete "fresh" install of the game, so new folder etc instead of replacing files? And no walkthrough mods, I guess. Basically, anything that tampers with game files.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Killer7, hi!

If you open one of the saves that you have, you'll see the Characters that you've met until then.

You tried on the Main Menu and on the Load Menu, not from INSIDE the game, or, when PLAYING it.

On the Main Menu or on the Load one, the game can't show you Characters because it has no clue who you've met yet.

Peace :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah, also what FatGiant said. It only pops up while you are ingame, not during the menu screen etc. Basically, the screen where you can also save, has the character sheet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
soo i am just replaying everything so i can get the new "full" experience and noticed the blankets could not make up their minds if they wanted to be lifted up a bit or flat on the bed dipping up and down a bit as if its testing what it prefers :p when you eat breakfast with sabrina in the hotel. also when the blanket is tight to the bed the light level also dropped a noticeable bit. just letting you know as it instantly pulled me out of the story to scroll back and forth to make the blanket dance XD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you open one of the saves that you have, you'll see the Characters that you've met until then.

You tried on the Main Menu and on the Load Menu, not from INSIDE the game, or, when PLAYING it.

On the Main Menu or on the Load one, the game can't show you Characters because it has no clue who you've met yet.

Peace :)
i am inside the game.
fresh install... well maybe some in the c:\appdata\blablabla\renpy\MNM\config.dat present from version 0.3... ok try to erase this dir.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Either version works, I'm currently trying to see why the menu pops up for some people and why it doesn't for others. Did you try a complete "fresh" install of the game, so new folder etc instead of replacing files? And no walkthrough mods, I guess. Basically, anything that tampers with game files.
at first - clean install in new dir.
not helps.

in which .rpy i can see ingame menu layout? (how to decompile game i know)
maybe i can fix missed some variables which need for show some menu points from console?

earlier I had something similar with the game "lab rats 2 mod" in my saves directory there was a configuration file from the version without mods. and then in the modded version i had one weird error... i deleted the config file from my save directory and it worked. that's why I asked about what could be in the configuration file that something could remain that affected the game in this way? I still have saves from the Russian version 0.3 of the game. but at the same time, saves from the Russian version 0.3 of the game loaded perfectly on the English version 0.4. that is, my suspicions - the game's configuration file is to blame. Ok, I'll try to remove it.
and see what happens.
No.
persister file is not to blame =( i deleted this file from both savedirs.
this item did not appear in the in-game menu.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
but in which .rpy i can see ingame menu layout?
maybe i can fix missed some variables which need for show some menu points from console?
It's not really a variable, the thing just checks if you finished chapter 1 ( "renpy.seen.label" ). The file is named "chars.rpy"

soo i am just replaying everything so i can get the new "full" experience and noticed the blankets could not make up their minds if they wanted to be lifted up a bit or flat on the bed dipping up and down a bit as if its testing what it prefers :p when you eat breakfast with sabrina in the hotel. also when the blanket is tight to the bed the light level also dropped a noticeable bit. just letting you know as it instantly pulled me out of the story to scroll back and forth to make the blanket dance XD

Yeah, gonna remake those for chapter 4!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes