4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
i just started to play this... and wow. I am loving the story. I havent even got far into the game and i am hooked. At first the comments that it was a kinetic novel bothered me, however, the story is more than making up for it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's not really a variable, the thing just checks if you finished chapter 1 ( "renpy.seen.label" ). The file is named "chars.rpy"

Yeah, gonna remake those for chapter 4!
hehe

call screen chars
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chars/Blank.png'

file Blank.png is missing in the chars dir...
can i create zerosized empty file Blank.png?
hmm will try...

will report.

report - i can not crreate zerosized .png file. header need =)

please can you throw file Blank.png please?

haha i found file empty.png.

renamed empty.png to Blamk.png
not helps

call screen chars
Syntax Error: Invalid syntax...
this is a fail...
"this is the end
it's all, my friend,
the end..."(c)Doors
i do not know nothing about renpy syntax =(

in other words - chars menu need to debug.
because by some reasons chars menu for me cannot be activated.

OS win7x64pro

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Such a great update. Way to go man I loved it. Your cliffhangers at the end oh man it was too much. Just an overall great job, this is one of my favorite games I look forward to the next update. All the great little nods to MNF were fun too. Love the hints that you put in for events to come, for a theory crafter like me those are the things I love to look for the most. On a final note, Lina is just WOW, she is perfect (She is my favorite character in the game). Keep up the great work man.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Such a great update. Way to go man I loved it. Your cliffhangers at the end oh man it was too much. Just an overall great job, this is one of my favorite games I look forward to the next update. All the great little nods to MNF were fun too. Love the hints that you put in for events to come, for a theory crafter like me those are the things I love to look for the most. On a final note, Lina is just WOW, she is perfect (She is my favorite character in the game). Keep up the great work man.
The streams are crossing!

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies if it's been mentioned already, but was following along in the script and noticed that at the end of day 16 (line 6538 onwards), if you're not on Lena's path you won't see the Bethany scene. Bethany's phone call only happens in "daysixteensleeptimewithlena" and not the alone variant.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I was wondering how it was gonna play out, I'm glad it went out quick instead of being dragged along.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
just started playing this. i reached a point with animations but once they go through one full repeat, they stop. is this how the game is or this is some bug with me. it's like a gif that is not on loop.
is there a way to fix this?
i'm on mac (arm if that makes any difference)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ramvivat Try this, put it in your game folder.

Apologies if it's been mentioned already, but was following along in the script and noticed that at the end of day 16 (line 6538 onwards), if you're not on Lena's path you won't see the Bethany scene. Bethany's phone call only happens in "daysixteensleeptimewithlena" and not the alone variant.
Oh, oversight on my part. I forgot the "else:" again. Will fix this.

just started playing this. i reached a point with animations but once they go through one full repeat, they stop. is this how the game is or this is some bug with me. it's like a gif that is not on loop.
is there a way to fix this?
i'm on mac (arm if that makes any difference)
I know this might sound dumb, but restarting sometimes fixed this. It's def. not intended, they should loop ( and they do on pc and mobile ).

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
For some reason, I had to start a new game cause my 0.3 save was giving me an error on load, but 0 regrets about it. It had been a while since the last update so getting a refresher was quite a good thing.

Dropped every other games I was playing to just go through it all again.

K7, you're cruel with that ending. <3

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ramvivat Try this, put it in your game folder.

Oh, oversight on my part. I forgot the "else:" again. Will fix this.

I know this might sound dumb, but restarting sometimes fixed this. It's def. not intended, they should loop ( and they do on pc and mobile ).
thanks. at least i can from console call chars screen
"call screen chars" - and voila!
in the menu that point (i mean "chars") not appeared, but it's nothing. i can at least use console. thanks for chars.rpy.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Rare than an AVN game can hit me in the feels.
They are there, and those are the best just like this one.
What is rare that it's a haremgame. Most of the time if not every other is focussed on 1 maybe 2 LI's. That's what making this one extra special in a good way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
MC said he doesn't do one night stands, so does that mean Lisa will return and officially become part of the relationship?

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I see that I have to stop reading this thread and go binge the game again.
EDIT: Back again. Quite a chapter!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
MC said he doesn't do one night stands, so does that mean Lisa will return and officially become part of the relationship?
100%! Like I said a few times in my progress updates, now that the amnesia arc is over I can do so many more things regarding stuff like that. It kinda felt wrong to go this way with "side girls", but now I have the freedom to do that :).

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Gotta admit I thought it was next-level messed up that Sabrina didn't tell MC's sisters he and their sister-in-law were in a major accident. I mean who does that?

Heh. On that note, after MC learned about the sisters did anyone think to contact them now and tell them?

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Gotta admit I thought it was next-level messed up that Sabrina didn't tell MC's sisters he and their sister-in-law were in a major accident. I mean who does that?

Heh. On that note, after MC learned about the sisters did anyone think to contact them now and tell them?
Sabrina ( and Jessica ) didn't think it was necessary ( because of reasons you probably know already ). And the others simply don't really talk to them that much and might have assumed that someone else told them. There will be some interesting talks in Chapter 4 with them, though...

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Sabrina ( and Jessica ) didn't think it was necessary ( because of reasons you probably know already ).
Oh for sure and that's what I'm saying is messed up. Not even making a quick phone call to let them know about a family emergency because she's taking out her anger at her father on them is messed up. I honestly wouldn't have expected it from Sabrina. It's a very interesting direction to go in.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
i cannot believe i read through 3 hours of intro and it was kinda worth it, usually i'd start skipping after 15 minutes, but dev actually made interesting characters with personalities, good job

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes