4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thats on me, since you can rename Sabrina I put her on anon first, then decided my twin fits better.
I like that you give them generic names on the phone display. Seen many games that allow you to rename the character but then it shows the default name on the phone. Better to give them non-proper names like "lil sis" or like the nicknames you used for the daughters "Pebbles" or "Pumpkin". It avoids taking you out of the narrative. If I see a name I am not familiar with(default names, when I customized them), I have to stop to try and figure out who they are, which breaks the flow of the story. So kudos on that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is a verry well written story mostly, and I eagerly look forward to the rest of it. If I must complain at all it would be that the story is often to verbose, to much filler vs actual story moving forward. I think it would be as good or better if it was 1/4 shorter and would loose none of the parts that make it a verry good story, from what I read here many would agree.
Games/stories like this make me wish for a follow/like option for the specific title to get a notification when the next part is out similar to youtube or twitter. I play 50-100 different ones and find it difficult sometime to catch the latest release. This would also give the creator/poster a hint of the popularity of their work outside those willing/able to pay for unproven and unfinished products, so we perhaps can avoid them going abandoned even if popular.
This is why things like free to play for a limited time or part of the game is far better at selling the complete game at a fair price. Paying for something that may or may not be produced in months or longer only incentivises writers/producers to take as much time they can without losing to many "patreons" or whatever they use, not a method I support at all.
I don't think Killer7 is looking for a business and marketing advisor right now. Especially one who doesn't know the difference between to and too, between lose and loose.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thats on me, since you can rename Sabrina I put her on anon first, then decided my twin fits better.
Yes, My Twin is much better than Anon. Are you likely to swap out the "Anon" phone images in the future?
ok. seem to me word "baked" is not correctly "received" - i mean Bethany (i.e mom) is getting ready (for sex) like bun is baked in the oven - is getting ready for eating.
Unless we bring Thomas in from Grandma's House, Bethany is not very likely to have "a bun in the oven."
do you mean word "baked" have relation to smoking weed?
Yep. The term "Baked" to mean extremely high originated in the 1970s.
I'm Russian, I don't know much English, and I don't smoke cannabis, and I didn't know about this slang expression that seems to be related to smoking cannabis.
and who is Charlotte? mother of MC from VN "no more money"...
Ah, never heard of the VN.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, My Twin is much better than Anon. Are you likely to swap out the "Anon" phone images in the future?

Unless we bring Thomas in from Grandma's House, Bethany is not very likely to have "a bun in the oven."

Accidental double-tap?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There's not a lot of grace given here to women who have character flaws, or men who show any sign of weakness. I often wonder how some posters here interact in the real world.
My perspective is that one sign of a good story is when the protagonist isn't perfect--they have certain challenges, not only external, but internal as well, that they must confront and overcome over the course of their story arc.

I'm a big fan of The Hero's Journey.

Another point on literary conventions is what Sarah alluded to near the end of the update. She, her sperm donor, and her dad have come full circle. In the beginning, Mike hurt Sarah and the MC saved her life (and her soul). At the end, Mike hurt the MC and Sarah was called upon to save her dad and put an end to the threat, the cloud, once and for all.

I know some have agued the logic of it, but as a piece of literary work, it is quite appropriate that Sara was the one to end the threat of Mike once and for all. It is her rite of passage that will allow her to be her own woman, not just a daughter being protected by daddy (though that doesn't mean she doesn't need him in her life--he will be part of her continued healing. Symbolically, this opens the door to Sarah's promotion to detective. She has faced her demons and has overcome them. I the MC has been the one who saved Sarah from Mike again, it would have seemed like she was not yet into her power.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Had a 5 ton truck roll over my leg but within two inches of not rolling over my head. Had a tibial nail surgery that consist of rod and 4 screws in my lower leg.
What you do, is go to your original post, click the "edit" button in the lower left of the window right next to "report", select the spoiler text (see Dragon59's text for an example), click on the three dots in the menu, then hit "Inline Spoiler" and then save.

Then you're good.

Also, dayum, that sounds like it sucked. Glad you're doing okay? I hope?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Killer7: First of all, glad to see you back. Been months since an update.

Loved the update. been following since New Family. Big Pelicans my wife and I.

Loved the ending of Chapter 3. Out with a bang and all. A few no less. And the wife too, right after the bangs...

Anyways, Just wanted to say welcome back. Was hoping you didn't just disappear. Now all worries are gone.

Keep up the good work.

Nov 6, 2020
Finally finished the new update (limited play time) and

HOW DARE YOU END THE UPDATE LIKE THAT?!?!?!?! *dies*

I loved every minute of it, of course. And the twists and turns were brilliant (though I was kinda hoping that the end of Mike would play out a bit different)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Been a while since my last playthrough, so started a new one. Absolutely loved the latest update! My only complaint is that the story is too good and you made me play it too fast, which makes waiting for the next update feel even longer :cautious:

how-dare-you-angry.gif

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Another excellent update! I swear this game could update with 12 hours of new content at once and I would still want more!
Anna waking up right after MC regained his memories was a good ending point, but now I need to know what happens with Jessica! The update moved the story along very nicely, but now I have to wait. At least there will be the adventures of a particular pelican up next.:)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes