4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The graphics look nice. The Futa/Trans is iffy but then I notice ( Optional ) part which could be an on off option for one of the females. Well okay but still weird people think of gender that way.
Entirely optional. The middle child, (default) Morgan can be either trans or biologically female. This setting might affect other characters we haven't met yet, just as your choice for Shauna in WVM affects Penny.

Personally gone for female for her cos I'm not into that either.

Reactions: faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Thank you for the words and game Killer7! Just remember, the littlest Gingers, Little Alice... er... I mean Little Princess! :) Need love too! :)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
God what a cliffhanger K7! (as always though) I can't wait to see the MC's reaction in the next update I wonder if he will pass out haha but it also has me thinking about the other 3 girls Morgan has black hair Sophie has blonde and little Alice I mean Oliva has ginger hair but the mom Anna has black even though the 3 girls came from Anna kinda confuses me a bit so I was thinking that maybe the way Sophie kinda acts maybe her mom is Jessica?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I mean, she is the love of his life, a childhood friend ( yes she really is just that you weirdos :p ) that he met again after a pretty long time and they immediately continued like they did back in the day. Like the others say, they are the best couple in the world.
I just hope that we can have more dialogue option in the future and that they affect the game, for example, i know that the mc is a really "good boy" but after the ending, and the way that he complete forgive lena (yeah, i have downloaded the bugged version) really piss me off, like he don't have any will, any balls. I understand that he is a nice guy, but that was a dick move and still piss me off even today, for example i understand the anger of Jessica (and i probably understand why she is the way she is, even trying to take the kids), also i don't understand how he allow lena to leave, knowing that she was that way. (fuck me marriage, fuck everything, the kids always come in the first place), yeah, if she needed time to think, ok, but don't look like, look like she was running and he just allow her to leave, everything that she have done piss me off (maybe because i'm in a similar situation). And i will complete honest, if i was in his position (because i'm a spiteful person) it will take a hell long time to forgive her for both not telling everything and leaving. Sorry if i was saying the same stuff over and over, but that revelation really make me angry, even if at the start i was almost sure that i was right.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
God what a cliffhanger K7! (as always though) I can't wait to see the MC's reaction in the next update I wonder if he will pass out haha but it also has me thinking about the other 3 girls Morgan has black hair Sophie has blonde and little Alice I mean Oliva has ginger hair but the mom Anna has black even though the 3 girls came from Anna kinda confuses me a bit so I was thinking that maybe the way Sophie kinda acts maybe her mom is Jessica?
I'm right there with you man. From what we know of Anna si far, she would be ok "adopting" Sophia if she were MC and Jessica's kid. I mean, that's her kink.

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Really good story, enjoying it so far. The only complaint I have is a personal preference thing in that I don't like the Anna character that much, just like Sandy she's overly nice and accommodating.

PuggyArtist

Co-Dev of "The Hellcat Lounge."
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Awesome to see this finally released, I know how hard you worked on this K7, it's not easy learning a new art creation tool switching from HS to DAZ for a new project. I love MNF and I'm sure ill love MNM when I get some time to play it I will probs wait for more updates to get proper stuck in although this is a chunky first release. I wish you all the luck with this new project buddy! If you need anything feel free to PM me on Discord :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Really good story, enjoying it so far. The only complaint I have is a personal preference thing in that I don't like the Anna character that much, just like Sandy she's overly nice and accommodating.
Ok...everyone has their own tastes and that's fine. But how can you not like Sandy? She was the anchor of that entire game. Without her there is no harem, no Lucy, no patching up the relationships (all from a story standpoint of course, not necessarily a gameplay standpoint), and without patching up with Mom there is no Alice getting adopted...or welcomed. Lucy and Alice are my favorites from MNF, but without Sandy it just doesn't work.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm right there with you man. From what we know of Anna si far, she would be ok "adopting" Sophia if she were MC and Jessica's kid. I mean, that's her kink.
not to mention we also learned that MC has TWO more daughters Sarah and Yukiko god when Lena dropped that I nearly shit myself and way to end it right there I was hoping the game would at least end after we see the MC's reaction lol and I have a feeling that Morgan would be Sabrina and Mc's daughter too and little Alice I mean Oliva maybe Beth's kid too?? but that could be the generation hair thing but it is wired that 3 girls have diff hair than their mom's Anna it goes by either the dad or the mom's side

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Definitely heavy on the writing side but so far I like it. The models look great and the story plays out quite realistically. Looking forward to updates!

Reactions: Killer7

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally had the time to try this game and what can I say? I don't really think Killer7 is able to make bad games. It sucks a little bit that Olivia is not supposed to be a love interest, but the other girls are great as well so it's not that bad. Jessica is the only one I am on the fence with, I am a very forgiving person but this release didn't make her look that good. It's still just the first release and we don't know that much about her so I will wait and see where the story goes with her until I decide if I liker her or not.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Finally had the time to try this game and what can I say? I don't really think Killer7 is able to make bad games. It sucks a little bit that Olivia is not supposed to be a love interest, but the other girls are great as well so it's not that bad. Jessica is the only one I am on the fence with, I am a very forgiving person but this release didn't make her look that good. It's still just the first release and we don't know that much about her so I will wait and see where the story goes with her until I decide if I liker her or not.
I still have money on EVENTUALLY Olivia being a love interest. I just think it would devastate her to be the ONLY one that Daddy won't be with when she's the obvious favorite..... I can see the scene in my mind, "Daddy, do you love them more than me? (with tears leaking out of her eyes)" When I thought she was under 18 I was absolutely fine with her not being a LI, but being 18.......

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 .. my friend .. i do believe you have another grand slam with My New Memories .. WTG .. loved this game from start to finish of version 1 ..... but stop making my old ass cry so much .... i mean dam between laughing and crying .. my wife saying alright what are crying about now ... then the laughing saying to me something funny happening .... then makes me read the game to her ... :giggle:
she loves your games as well my friend ;)

p.s. i guessed at who the father was to Yukiku ... and i was right woo hoo !!!!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I still have money on EVENTUALLY Olivia being a love interest. I just think it would devastate her to be the ONLY one that Daddy won't be with when she's the obvious favorite..... I can see the scene in my mind, "Daddy, do you love them more than me? (with tears leaking out of her eyes)" When I thought she was under 18 I was absolutely fine with her not being a LI, but being 18.......
in earlier posts, K7 did say she will be along the lines of Alice in MNF there she too at the start wasn't a love interest but as time went on she felt left out so MC loved her like that too I think the same will happen to Olivia she will feel left out and prob say what you said too asking daddy if he loves them more

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
At first i thought "this is the type of setup for a VN that i generally don't enjoy", but didn't want to judge the whole thing based on a story setup alone and i'm glad that i gave it an honest chance. The story is interesting and the writing is great, definitely waiting patiently for the next update. Also, for a first/0.1 release, it got a surprising amount of content. Very impressive overall!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes