4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think someone else mentioned this recently, but I love the "popcorn" comments from the different girls around the house when they aren't involved in the primary conversation or scene - they overhear a snippet and throw something in, just like a real "large family". And though doors in my house were shut, yelling at someone in the bathroom, or someone in the bathroom yelling at people in the hallway or brushing teeth or whatever in the "outer" part of the bathroom, wasn't uncommon.

Real household stuff just makes the experience, and the immersion, better for me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think someone else mentioned this recently, but I love the "popcorn" comments from the different girls around the house when they aren't involved in the primary conversation or scene - they overhear a snippet and throw something in, just like a real "large family". And though doors in my house were shut, yelling at someone in the bathroom, or someone in the bathroom yelling at people in the hallway or brushing teeth or whatever in the "outer" part of the bathroom, wasn't uncommon.

Real household stuff just makes the experience, and the immersion, better for me.
A Modern-day Waltons.

Good Night Sophia!
Good Night Olivia!
Good night Lina!
Good night Morgan-girl!
That's my butt, Lina!

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I seem to be missing the character page, it is completely missing and yes I do have the latest version. I also own the steam edition and it there, but for some odd reason it isn't in the menu. Anyone know when this game will receive the update fix, which should add in the character screen? If it's already in this version then why isn't it in my menu? thanks!

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Character Screen should unlock after you beat chapter 1.
Okay, thank you K7, I was using the mod from above, which I am not now. I am playing the steam version, thanks so much for this wonderful game. I loved MNF so much and I am really liking this very much too :)(y)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Character Screen should unlock after you beat chapter 1.
I completed through the end of this release and got an error when I tried to look at it. Did an Unren of all rpy/rpya files just to see what the slides looked like and couldn't find any.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I completed through the end of this release and got an error when I tried to look at it. Did an Unren of all rpy/rpya files just to see what the slides looked like and couldn't find any.
That's odd. The chars.rpy is what makes the character screen, and in the screens.rpy there is a check that if you did not see a certain label ( basically the end of chapter 1 ) the character screen wont be available.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes