4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback on that MNM render...I know that a lot of you have been missing the girls as much as I do. I think I will post a special lewd render this week again, for supporters only, just to show my gratitude that you keep supporting me through these messed up times. Will probably be Sabrina in a environment I have yet to download...

No news regarding my case, sadly. It's starting to be the fifth week now and if I don't hear anything from my lawyer by wednesday, I'll call him on thursday and ask if there is anything we can do to accelerate this process. I mean, my biggest hope is that they listened to the request of my lawyer and checked the portable ssds first - Because then I can be somewhat happy again.

I've made some very good progress for My New Family's epilogue, though. I'm 60% done with the very long script and I'm pretty confident I will finish it this week. That means I can start rendering this weekend and since it's MNF, it should not take too long. I'm not going to be overly optimistic but the pre-release might be ready next week for you guys to enjoy. And then it's not going to be a long wait at all for the full public release. Like I said a few times by now, the epilogue is going to be much bigger than I initially planned. I also wrote a super wholesome event with Fiona and another woman to finally close a chapter that has been going on between those two for way too long. Let's just say that after this event, there will be no hard feelings anymore between anyone. Not going to say more, but you probably know where I'm going with this. I'm just making sure that I have the right foundation for My New Family 2 in the future, where we're not going to have any lose ends. Todays render shows you that event, while the other woman is doing something off-screen.

I also thought a bit more about what I want to do after the epilogue is released. I also said this a few times, but I will continue writing for MNM as much as I can. All the ideas that I had for chapter 4 are still there and I will write all of them into hopefully cute and wholesome events with the girls. What I can say is that Chapter 4 will be way longer than Chapter 3, not just because of my current situation, but because I want to do so many things with the MC and Anna ( and the other girls, of course ). There will be more sauna like events, more cuddling with Olivia, some very goofy and funny moments with Yukiko and Lina and of course, some nice re-bonding with the ginger twins + Karla.

While my mental health is still pretty unstable and bad, I'm not letting this drag me down and I can only thank you guys for that. I will keep working on the things I can work on and will also start to be a little more pressing towards my lawyer to at least get some updates regarding my case.

And I think that's it for now. Like I said last week, I will instantly update you guys as soon as I hear ANYTHING. Be it good or bad, I will let you guys know. Thanks again for everything and stay tuned for the lewd render if you are a supporter!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Hello there you super wholesome and very attractive people!

Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback on that MNM render...I know that a lot of you have been missing the girls as much as I do. I think I will post a special lewd render this week again, for supporters only, just to show my gratitude that you keep supporting me through these messed up times. Will probably be Sabrina in a environment I have yet to download...

No news regarding my case, sadly. It's starting to be the fifth week now and if I don't hear anything from my lawyer by wednesday, I'll call him on thursday and ask if there is anything we can do to accelerate this process. I mean, my biggest hope is that they listened to the request of my lawyer and checked the portable ssds first - Because then I can be somewhat happy again.

I've made some very good progress for My New Family's epilogue, though. I'm 60% done with the very long script and I'm pretty confident I will finish it this week. That means I can start rendering this weekend and since it's MNF, it should not take too long. I'm not going to be overly optimistic but the pre-release might be ready next week for you guys to enjoy. And then it's not going to be a long wait at all for the full public release. Like I said a few times by now, the epilogue is going to be much bigger than I initially planned. I also wrote a super wholesome event with Fiona and another woman to finally close a chapter that has been going on between those two for way too long. Let's just say that after this event, there will be no hard feelings anymore between anyone. Not going to say more, but you probably know where I'm going with this. I'm just making sure that I have the right foundation for My New Family 2 in the future, where we're not going to have any lose ends. Todays render shows you that event, while the other woman is doing something off-screen.

I also thought a bit more about what I want to do after the epilogue is released. I also said this a few times, but I will continue writing for MNM as much as I can. All the ideas that I had for chapter 4 are still there and I will write all of them into hopefully cute and wholesome events with the girls. What I can say is that Chapter 4 will be way longer than Chapter 3, not just because of my current situation, but because I want to do so many things with the MC and Anna ( and the other girls, of course ). There will be more sauna like events, more cuddling with Olivia, some very goofy and funny moments with Yukiko and Lina and of course, some nice re-bonding with the ginger twins + Karla.

While my mental health is still pretty unstable and bad, I'm not letting this drag me down and I can only thank you guys for that. I will keep working on the things I can work on and will also start to be a little more pressing towards my lawyer to at least get some updates regarding my case.

And I think that's it for now. Like I said last week, I will instantly update you guys as soon as I hear ANYTHING. Be it good or bad, I will let you guys know. Thanks again for everything and stay tuned for the lewd render if you are a supporter!

mostly all girls in virginekiller looks sexy
Fiona also hot!

Once again I am convinced of the truth of the wise proverb that says that “love is not for good, but good for love” Fiona is unremarkable among other honey-select-generated waifus, but given her personality, she becomes a beauty.

Last edited:

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I can't say I like this one as much as My New Family, it's about 1000x more depressing. I think it's still really good though, and the renders look a lot better. I will just always be more partial to MNF, as it isn't as "heavy." In any case, good job and keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to all of your releases in the future, Killer7.

• Wow
Reactions: EJW and turgsh01

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't say I like this one as much as My New Family, it's about 1000x more depressing. I think it's still really good though, and the renders look a lot better. I will just always be more partial to MNF, as it isn't as "heavy." In any case, good job and keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to all of your releases in the future, Killer7.
Interesting perspective, I don't play MNF for the exact opposite reasons heh. Far too sickly sweet, all the LI's jump on you far too easily and really...there is absolutely no story lol (plus not fond of a few of the characters).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Interesting perspective, I don't play MNF for the exact opposite reasons heh. Far too sickly sweet, all the LI's jump on you far too easily and really...there is absolutely no story lol (plus not fond of a few of the characters).
i'm whit you there
but were basically discussing favorite colors ,there isn't actually a right or wrong answer but some people like to think so

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
but were basically discussing favorite colors ,there isn't actually a right or wrong answer but some people like to think so
Red is the right color :p
Red reminds us of love, evil and life. It's the only color that can describe the human race.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Still nothing new regarding my case but I will call my lawyer this week to ask if there is something we can do to accelerate the progress. I mean, if I at least would get my external ssds back so I can render properly for MNM again...But yeah, I'll keep you guys posted. Will be six weeks ago on wednesday...

Also, you might have noticed that the mega links for MNF are all offline. MEGA, for some unknown reason, started to ban accounts again ( they never tell you why, just that you broke their TOS ) and I will now stop using MEGA for my uploads. I will use pixeldrain instead, which will work just as well for you as a downloader ( they have the same "limit" mega does ). I will update all the links soon.

Lewd render with Sabrina got a lot of positive reception, so thank you guys for that. This week will be Bethany, I guess, since I don't have much choice, sadly. I'll cook something nice up for you guys though, so that is something to look forward to, I guess!

Okay, let's talk about the games. I'm currently finishing up the last event of the epilogue, so my proofreader should have the script tonight ( or early tomorrow morning EU time ). I'm going to start making the renders as well today, so that should not take too long. I expect that the pre-release will be ready on the weekend and the public release early next week. The day got a lot longer than I expected, which is a good thing for you amazing people, that means more gametime! Theres also going to be three lewd scenes total on that day - Two with girls we haven't lewded yet and then one lewd scene that a lot of people have requested - Let's just say, it will be a lewding for the generations...

I also redownloaded a bunch of assets for My New Memories again ( since the most important assets, my characters, can't be downloaded ) to start preparing a few scenes once I have those external drives back. Todays progress update render is Sabrina in her apartment. You will probably see a lot of Sabrina and Bethany progress renders coming up ( depending on how long it will take until I get those external drives back ), and I hope that's fine. I was also able to write a little bit for My New Memories on the weekend ( while I had to take a break from MNF writing ), and I basically continued where I left off on my pc. I will uphold the promise that Chapter 4 for My New Memories will be the longest in terms of everything so far - More wholesome moments, more funny moments and of course, a looooot more lewd moments with certain girls ( one that hasn't been lewded properly yet! ).

The waiting has been weighing pretty heavily on me again, I have to admit. It's just the unknown regarding the time that is concerning me the most. Do I get at least the external drives back in November? December? Or at least in 2023? I have no idea. I will see if my lawyer can help me out there, because I need them back badly. I know I can work a little without them, but that is not a permanent solution and if it ends up taking longer, I will have to look for alternatives. I will keep my other promise as well though, and if it shows that it will take longer, pause my pledges and work on story as much as I can before switching to MNF2. I'm pretty sure you guys will want mnf2 as soon as possible once you finished MNF1.

I will keep my hopes and spirits up, though, and this is all thanks to you guys being the best community in the world. Really, I know I say this in all my recent progress updates, but I love you guys so much for the words of encouragement and support in these terrible times. From the bottom of my heart, thank, you, really.

1698088677288.png

Last edited:

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
Beginning has me confused. First MC is basically saying "I don't know my family, why not throw that away and start over" like an asshole, but does a 180 when he meets with Jessica who is telling him the same thing. Did she just sucker him with reverse psychology or something? It is really frustrating how shitty the MC has been.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Beginning has me confused. First MC is basically saying "I don't know my family, why not throw that away and start over" like an asshole, but does a 180 when he meets with Jessica who is telling him the same thing. Did she just sucker him with reverse psychology or something? It is really frustrating how shitty the MC has been.
First, imagine someone tells you you're responsible for half-a-dozen people you've never heard of ...

Second, it doesn't take too much longer for things to start making more sense ...

It's up to you if you want to find out.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
First, imagine someone tells you you're responsible for half-a-dozen people you've never heard of ...

Second, it doesn't take too much longer for things to start making more sense ...

It's up to you if you want to find out.
The shock makes sense and it would take a while for the reality to set in, but knowing that he had a life he could return to and then consider abandoning it all doesn't really make sense unless he's just a shitty person. He knows that he had a good relationship with all of them (besides Jessica). He knows that he was happy there. He loved them and that love is still inside him somewhere. He loved them once, there is no reason to think he wouldn't love them again. Starting a new life only makes sense if your current life is bad. With amnesia he's neutral, how is that worth giving up the chance to reconnect and become yourself again?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
but knowing that he had a life he could return to and then consider abandoning it all doesn't really make sense unless he's just a shitty person.
He isn't a shitty person, he's barely a person. Your memories are one of the biggest things that make you you. How would you feel being inserted into a house where every single person had decades of memories with you but you probably couldn't even tell their names? The weight of expectation would be extremely uncomfortable. That's why the doctors and his family didn't want him going straight from the hospital to home, they wanted to give him a bit of a transition back into his home life by staying at a hotel for a bit first. Work on addressing those contradictions before he had to actually face them so he could just worry about getting to know his family and restarting those relationships without traumatizing himself.
And as for what Jessica was trying to do. She has a bad habit of viewing everything through the lens of her own trauma and self destructive tendencies. She's also not a bad person but she makes some really bad decisions, that one kinda worked out though as you said.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The shock makes sense and it would take a while for the reality to set in, but knowing that he had a life he could return to and then consider abandoning it all doesn't really make sense unless he's just a shitty person. He knows that he had a good relationship with all of them (besides Jessica). He knows that he was happy there. He loved them and that love is still inside him somewhere. He loved them once, there is no reason to think he wouldn't love them again. Starting a new life only makes sense if your current life is bad. With amnesia he's neutral, how is that worth giving up the chance to reconnect and become yourself again?
Your're making assumptions based on what you the player know. The MC DOESN'T know any of the things you're saying he knows. He's been TOLD All these things, he doesn't KNOW them.

At least, not yet.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes