4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I was thinking of starting this game but in the gallery there are no lots of characters; still blueballs?
You're sure that is the right thread? You wouldn't be the first who missed the right thread today... ;)
There are a few sex scenes, and good ones too...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I was thinking of starting this game but in the gallery there are no lots of characters; still blueballs?
Just play it, you (more than likely) won't regret it. This game has some great scenes, fantastic characters, it's a journey.

Just go for it.

You'll only be disappointed if your goal is a "fuckfest" type game. In that case, go elsewhere. But if you enjoy story to any extent, you'll enjoy yourself.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just play it, you (more than likely) won't regret it. This game has some great scenes, fantastic characters, it's a journey.

Just go for it.

You'll only be disappointed if your goal is a "fuckfest" type game. In that case, go elsewhere. But if you enjoy story to any extent, you'll enjoy yourself.
Does "party in my pants" counts as a fuckfest? Cause then this qualifies...........

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Oh didn't know there was a new game from this Dev and there are 11 now instead of 10. :love:
So what.. 3rd game will be "My New Life" with 12 characters? :p

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
I started this game yesterday in the morning, and played the whole day (well, 8 or 9 hours, at least). Wow. The story is written really well. Wholesome. But so far, the sex scenes were scarce. I don't know how far into the content I am (Morgan is visiting Anna for the first time), but I kinda spoiled myself by looking into the game files and it seems, I haven't seen like 85% of the scenes yet. If the story keeps being that good, I'd say it's time well spent.
Now, some things are really confusing, though. If there only was a patch that would 'correct' the times, like, you know, how long ago some events happened. There are incest patches, why not this?

EDIT: Played a little more... Holy shit, I was still in the prologue?! Wow!

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and every wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Lewd render with Sabrina and Bethany got some amazing feedback from you guys again, so thank you for that! Not sure what I will do this week, but I will cook up something different and nice!

Eigth week is about to start since my stuff got confiscated...But I have high hopes that this week will bring some news. My lawyer should finally get access to the case files now, at least according to what he said about the usual time ( 6-8 weeks ). I'll talk to him again this week and will update you as soon as I hear anything.

What an exciting last week it has been... I don't think I was ever as nervous as I was last week. The epilogue of My New Family released and I was so relieved when I saw that you guys really really liked it. The most important part for me was to make the ending "right", to not make it feel rushed etc. Even though I'm in a terrible situation IRL, I wanted to deliver something you guys will enjoy in the end - and I think I succeeded.

I'm already starting my plans for My New Family 2 and the first thing I'm going to do is make the new characters / update some of my current characters. It's not going to be easy on my current setup, but I'm confident that I can pull it off. I'm not 100% set on using Honey Select yet, but it will most likely be the case. I will talk to a few devs I know that also use honey select and try to get tips in how to make the engine look better and not "as dated" anymore.

With My New Family more or less completed I'm also pretty nervous regarding my future here. I know that a lot of you amazing people started to support me because of MNF, and now that the game is complete I can totally understand why some of you might jump off - The game is done after all, and you might not be that interested in My New Memories or MNF2 - Or maybe you want to wait till the first release of MNF2 before you support me again. All of those things are fine. Whatever you decide on, I appreciate all the support you guys have been given me over the years during the development of My New Family. If you're going to stick around and want to keep up your support, even through those difficult times - Thank you so so much! But even if you don't want to keep up the support, thank you for sticking around and helping me develop My New Family!

Now, let's talk a little bit about My New Memories. On my old PC I had written around 1500 lines of code already for Chapter 4 - I'm going to have to rewrite all of it in the next coming days. Thankfully, I remember most of what I have done, so it should not be that big of an issue. My initial plan was to take a few days off after the release of MNF, but I can't really do that at the moment. I need the work to kinda distract me from the shitty situation, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to write as much as I can, then do a few renders ( it's pretty difficult to render on this laptop, each render takes like 2 - 2 1/2 hours and taxes my laptop pretty hard ). I will see how long I can keep this up before I start pausing pledges - Like I said a few times, I feel like an asshole if I take your amazing peoples money while I'm not really able to commit fully to work. Especially with My New Family completed now I want to "earn" your support by working like I used to. If I pause pledges I let you guys know beforehand, I'm going to see what the next few weeks bring. I know I know, I'm writing so I'm technically working but... It's more of a thing in my own head. My mental health is all over the place since the release of MNF anyway, so I hope you guys can get somewhat behind my ( maybe ) stupid thinking. Todays render is Sabrina, being a little shy in a cute dress! Something you will see on the first day of Chapter 4!

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys again for the amazing feedback on the MNF epilogue! Stay tuned for the lewd render this week as well! And of course, stay awesome!

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I wish I could give you some of the beef my PC has, for the sake of rendering. MNF was just what I didn't know I needed when I first found it (fun finding out the last 10 years of your emotional life were a lie), MNM has been a very fun story, and I want to give something back.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Now, let's talk a little bit about My New Memories. On my old PC I had written around 1500 lines of code already for Chapter 4 - I'm going to have to rewrite all of it in the next coming days. Thankfully, I remember most of what I have done, so it should not be that big of an issue. My initial plan was to take a few days off after the release of MNF, but I can't really do that at the moment. I need the work to kinda distract me from the shitty situation, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to write as much as I can, then do a few renders ( it's pretty difficult to render on this laptop, each render takes like 2 - 2 1/2 hours and taxes my laptop pretty hard ). I will see how long I can keep this up before I start pausing pledges
Killer7 What about paying for an hour of render farm/server time? Maybe just to try it out and see if it could fill in the gap while you wait?

Do you have good internet?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 What about paying for an hour of render farm/server time? Maybe just to try it out and see if it could fill in the gap while you wait?

Do you have good internet?
Rendering on itself ( or rendering power ) is not the issue. My issue is that I have none of my character files, except Sabrina and Bethany ( I uploaded them to the internet so Moonbox can use them in a few of his renders ). I had several backups of them on physical harddrives ( one portable ssd, two USB sticks ) but I never uploaded them to the internet. That is the biggest issue for me right now. I'm going to call my lawyer again in a few hours and Ask him if there is not a way to write to the state attorney and get those back in a different way. I just need those files back and I can continue to work on MNM as if nothing happened ( well, I will have to buy a new computer for rendering, but that is an investment I'm more than willing to make ).

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

I got "some" news regarding my case from my lawyer. He has access to the case files and invited me to an appointment on the 27th. He didn't want to talk too much about it on phone just in case the police tapped it ( which is very unlikely and even if they tapped it, they are legally not allowed to eavesdrop when you talk to your lawyer, but he said you can never be sure ). He has a few questions regarding the case file, but I also made him write a new letter to the state attorney to please hand over my two external samung ssds, so I can work on My New Memories again ( I was a bit over dramatic and told him to put that in the letter too, this will probably help ).
I will know more once I've met him on the 27th ( 2 weeks never felt this long before ).

Okay, let's talk about more pleasant things, I guess. The lewd render with Sabrina I posted last week was probably one of the best renders I made so far. I really like the pose, her expressions and of course, her being naked. This week will be Bethany again and I'll try to do something different again in terms of posing and point of view. Stay tuned for that, it will be hot!

I also brainstormed the idea to create a small "My New Family" Christmas special game. It would be around 15-20 minutes long, like one ingame day in My New Memories, and would feature a lot of cute and wholesome moments during the snowy time. The release would be around Christmas and I will probably use the "new" Honey Select I plan to use for MNF2. It would be good practice, hopefully. What do you guys think? It would be an "Extra" game which will follow the canon route ( all girls pregnant and married etc ).

I'm also more or less back to where I was regarding the My New Memories story. Now I can "continue" where I left off, putting the finishing touches on the night that the MC has with Anna. This will probably be one of the more emotional events and I'm going to try to do something different, which will hopefully end up being good. There's going to be so much wholesomeness and love in that event since I can finally put it all in "to make sense". After this, so on the next day, it's all about getting the family fully back together again, making sure that Karla, Emily and Caroline find their place as well and of course, getting Jessica back from wherever she ran off to. So the first real day of Chapter 4 will be extremely packed, but I probably said that before. It will most likely have double the length of regular days you've seen in My New Memories so far - And they are already very very long. I don't plan to stop there, though, because of everything that has happened recently, I plan to make Chapter 4 way longer than Chapter 3 was. I'm pretty confident that I can achieve that and as soon as I have my two SSDs back ( which is hopefully soon, I can tell you guys more on the 27th ), it's all about rendering ( Once I know I can get my ssds back, I will order a new PC to start rendering right away ). Heres hoping that once I visited my lawyer, thinks can finally look better again...Oh, todays render is a continuation of last weeks render, where Bethany decides to join for a surprise visit. Of course she's going to be very interested to hear what the MC and Sabrina are planning for the night!

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week and don't forget to tell me what you think about the MNF Xmas special. And of course, stay awesome!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hello there you super cute and very attractive people!

I got "some" news regarding my case from my lawyer. He has access to the case files and invited me to an appointment on the 27th. He didn't want to talk too much about it on phone just in case the police tapped it ( which is very unlikely and even if they tapped it, they are legally not allowed to eavesdrop when you talk to your lawyer, but he said you can never be sure ). He has a few questions regarding the case file, but I also made him write a new letter to the state attorney to please hand over my two external samung ssds, so I can work on My New Memories again ( I was a bit over dramatic and told him to put that in the letter too, this will probably help ).
I will know more once I've met him on the 27th ( 2 weeks never felt this long before ).

Okay, let's talk about more pleasant things, I guess. The lewd render with Sabrina I posted last week was probably one of the best renders I made so far. I really like the pose, her expressions and of course, her being naked. This week will be Bethany again and I'll try to do something different again in terms of posing and point of view. Stay tuned for that, it will be hot!

I also brainstormed the idea to create a small "My New Family" Christmas special game. It would be around 15-20 minutes long, like one ingame day in My New Memories, and would feature a lot of cute and wholesome moments during the snowy time. The release would be around Christmas and I will probably use the "new" Honey Select I plan to use for MNF2. It would be good practice, hopefully. What do you guys think? It would be an "Extra" game which will follow the canon route ( all girls pregnant and married etc ).

I'm also more or less back to where I was regarding the My New Memories story. Now I can "continue" where I left off, putting the finishing touches on the night that the MC has with Anna. This will probably be one of the more emotional events and I'm going to try to do something different, which will hopefully end up being good. There's going to be so much wholesomeness and love in that event since I can finally put it all in "to make sense". After this, so on the next day, it's all about getting the family fully back together again, making sure that Karla, Emily and Caroline find their place as well and of course, getting Jessica back from wherever she ran off to. So the first real day of Chapter 4 will be extremely packed, but I probably said that before. It will most likely have double the length of regular days you've seen in My New Memories so far - And they are already very very long. I don't plan to stop there, though, because of everything that has happened recently, I plan to make Chapter 4 way longer than Chapter 3 was. I'm pretty confident that I can achieve that and as soon as I have my two SSDs back ( which is hopefully soon, I can tell you guys more on the 27th ), it's all about rendering ( Once I know I can get my ssds back, I will order a new PC to start rendering right away ). Heres hoping that once I visited my lawyer, thinks can finally look better again...Oh, todays render is a continuation of last weeks render, where Bethany decides to join for a surprise visit. Of course she's going to be very interested to hear what the MC and Sabrina are planning for the night!

And I think that's it for now. Stay tuned for the lewd render this week and don't forget to tell me what you think about the MNF Xmas special. And of course, stay awesome!

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: Punto and Bloker997

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
It's great to hear that you have a new date to look forward to, having been in a similar-ish situation I know how hard it can be to know that you can only wait, and really have no idea when you can move forward.

The Christmas special sounds like it could be fun. Also could be a good thing to toy around and get feedback on the new graphics a bit.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely wholesome and sexy people!

Only one more week until I finally get to know what is all in the case file. Some more stuff happened last week, and I'll have another phonecall with my lawyer(s) on wednesday, but this is about something I can't disclosure in public at the moment. It's more or less unrelated to the case against me, but what we ( my lawyers and I ) will do there, might help me with the case against me. It's just something else I'm involved in as a witness/victim, that's all I can say for now. Things are looking better regarding the stuff in general, at least mentally for me personally.

Lewd render was a banger again and I thought I would be getting tired of just seeing Bethany and Sabrina, but I feel like alternating between them helps a lot with fighting that. This week will probably be Sabrina again and I have something very sexy in mind for her, so stay tuned for that!

Okay, let's talk about the games.

Most of you amazing people were really happy to hear the stuff about the xmas special...So, I'm actually going to do it. I'm still trying to figure things out regarding the rendering technique I will use for this one, also regarding poses etc. I just want it to be "different" from MNF looks wise, especially regarding the lighting, but if you see one picture you will still be like "Yeah, that's MNF". I added a render I made as a test with a Christmas theme to give you an idea...This is all subject to change, of course, since I'm still figuring things out and learning about lighting etc. But I have to admit, Sandra looks super sexy. Since the Xmas special will happen a few months after all the babys are born, you will also get a lot of stuff regarding them. It will just be super super sweet and corny, the stuff I can do best, and I really hope you guys will like it. Just a small little teaser for MNF2, I guess ( since you will also see the new house in the background, I know you're not seeing it there but it will be there once I actually start the rendering process ). Can you tell the difference between that Sandra and regular Sandra? For me personally, it's more or less obvious.

I also wrote more than I thought for My New Memories again. There is this super cheesy event I have planned with the MC and Anna during the night, it's something I basically waited to make ever since I had the first release of MNM out in the world. And then the morning after...Oh god, you guys will all get diabetes, I think. Being in such a messed up mental state at the moment, I want to write wholesome, cheesy and cute stuff even more, since it distracts me so much from what is going on around me. It's kinda funny how my mind just goes to better places once I can write something cute with Yukiko and Lina, for example. Add some Lena to the mix and you have the weirdest and quirkiest team ever - Which will hopefully all make you smile once you see what I mean. Todays render is Bethany checking her phone though, which will happen in the afternoon of the first day. You can probably imagine who she is messaging, and why the MC is there to talk to her. After this he will visit a certain blonde girl, after all.

And I think that's it for now. I know I've been saying this every time, but you have no idea how much you guys are helping me through this situation at the moment. I think without this community, without your messages and comments, I'd be an even bigger mess. So thank you thank you thank you so much for being the amazing people you are! Stay awesome!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes