4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022

Hello there you extremely wholesome and sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Only one more week until I finally get to know what is all in the case file. Some more stuff happened last week, and I'll have another phonecall with my lawyer(s) on wednesday, but this is about something I can't disclosure in public at the moment. It's more or less unrelated to the case against me, but what we ( my lawyers and I ) will do there, might help me with the case against me. It's just something else I'm involved in as a witness/victim, that's all I can say for now. Things are looking better regarding the stuff in general, at least mentally for me personally.

Lewd render was a banger again and I thought I would be getting tired of just seeing Bethany and Sabrina, but I feel like alternating between them helps a lot with fighting that. This week will probably be Sabrina again and I have something very sexy in mind for her, so stay tuned for that!

Okay, let's talk about the games.

Most of you amazing people were really happy to hear the stuff about the xmas special...So, I'm actually going to do it. I'm still trying to figure things out regarding the rendering technique I will use for this one, also regarding poses etc. I just want it to be "different" from MNF looks wise, especially regarding the lighting, but if you see one picture you will still be like "Yeah, that's MNF". I added a render I made as a test with a Christmas theme to give you an idea...This is all subject to change, of course, since I'm still figuring things out and learning about lighting etc. But I have to admit, Sandra looks super sexy. Since the Xmas special will happen a few months after all the babys are born, you will also get a lot of stuff regarding them. It will just be super super sweet and corny, the stuff I can do best, and I really hope you guys will like it. Just a small little teaser for MNF2, I guess ( since you will also see the new house in the background, I know you're not seeing it there but it will be there once I actually start the rendering process ). Can you tell the difference between that Sandra and regular Sandra? For me personally, it's more or less obvious.

I also wrote more than I thought for My New Memories again. There is this super cheesy event I have planned with the MC and Anna during the night, it's something I basically waited to make ever since I had the first release of MNM out in the world. And then the morning after...Oh god, you guys will all get diabetes, I think. Being in such a messed up mental state at the moment, I want to write wholesome, cheesy and cute stuff even more, since it distracts me so much from what is going on around me. It's kinda funny how my mind just goes to better places once I can write something cute with Yukiko and Lina, for example. Add some Lena to the mix and you have the weirdest and quirkiest team ever - Which will hopefully all make you smile once you see what I mean. Todays render is Bethany checking her phone though, which will happen in the afternoon of the first day. You can probably imagine who she is messaging, and why the MC is there to talk to her. After this he will visit a certain blonde girl, after all.

And I think that's it for now. I know I've been saying this every time, but you have no idea how much you guys are helping me through this situation at the moment. I think without this community, without your messages and comments, I'd be an even bigger mess. So thank you thank you thank you so much for being the amazing people you are! Stay awesome!

It's great to know that You can finally look forward to some progress regarding your case, and that You gained some peace of mind. The wait must've been tearing you apart. And I'm really looking forward to that Xmas Special. Sandra's new look is awesome (maybe because she's reached a new level in chest department, from what it looks like in that Santa outfit). And never worry about the amount of cheesy, corny, diabetes inducing stuff. Your fans love it, and from my expierience with AVNs, You do it way better than others. Also, MC and Anna finally reuniting is what we all look forward to, so we know it will be awesome. Can't wait to see what else his wonderful wife has in store for our hero.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i don't know if it was said but there should be a party with everyone happy that anna woke up and i await for your possible Christmas side story for your other work

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I understand that pancakes are awesome but does Killer7 have something against waffles? Waffles need love too!
Waffles aren't bad, but pancakes are usually softer and make a better "taco shell" for bacon, sausage, etc. - waffles are usually a bit stiff to do that well. ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
But you can add all of that into the batter of a waffle. lol
Or a pancake, though most times it's just blueberries or chocolate chips. ;)

And, honestly, from a cooking perspective, having chunky bits in a waffle is more problematic unless they're very soft and squishy, but such things work just fine on a griddle top. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Umm, since when are pancakes used as a hotdog bun? Sausages? Bacon? Are you guys just one of those Americans who also put chips on burgers too?

Pancakes are a breakfast meal where you put maple syrup on it, maybe a little butter, berries if feeling a bit wild, but that's it. Sausages go on a bun and are an evening meal, and bacon goes well with eggs or in a sandwich, but definitely not pancakes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Umm, since when are pancakes used as a hotdog bun? Sausages? Bacon? Are you guys just one of those Americans who also put chips on burgers too?

Pancakes are a breakfast meal where you put maple syrup on it, maybe a little butter, berries if feeling a bit wild, but that's it. Sausages go on a bun and are an evening meal, and bacon goes well with eggs or in a sandwich, but definitely not pancakes.
Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Reactions: ThorinKing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Wrapping stuff in a pancake and taking it on the run is a time honored tradition. And I prefer to put chips (real chips, not French fries) on sandwiches to give that bit of crunch - Nacho Cheese Doritos are a favorite for that.

It's done with waffles too, or have you never heard of the "waffle cone"?

Finally, quite being xenophobic. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wrapping stuff in a pancake and taking it on the run is a time honored tradition. And I prefer to put chips (real chips, not French fries) on sandwiches to give that bit of crunch - Nacho Cheese Doritos are a favorite for that.

I had to look 'cause of the xeno comment ... this guy clearly has never had breakfast at McDs

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

You've never had Pigs in a Blanket? 1700633641955.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Pancakes and few other similar dishes can easily work as savoury or sweet meals. They are quite easy to modify to work as either, just need to balance out the sugar etc... in the batter when you are making it, depending on what you're planning on having with them.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

A PB&J with potato chips in it is divine!

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Never heard of that... is it good?
I liked it, especially as a kid when I started to do it. It's like having an extra and intense slice of cheese, with a crunch to it. You squish down the sandwich to get the chips a little broken and it gives a different texture. Others are good, too - just depends on the flavors you like.

American pancakes taste like cardboard. :sick:
Not sure where you're getting that idea (McDondalds doesn't count). And, again: cut out the xenophobia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes