4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Umm, since when are pancakes used as a hotdog bun? Sausages? Bacon? Are you guys just one of those Americans who also put chips on burgers too?

Pancakes are a breakfast meal where you put maple syrup on it, maybe a little butter, berries if feeling a bit wild, but that's it. Sausages go on a bun and are an evening meal, and bacon goes well with eggs or in a sandwich, but definitely not pancakes.
Ever tried pancakes with a Chocolate spread or Hazelnut Spread? When the pancakes are still warm and the spread starts to melt, it is really really good.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, what's next? Sharing pancake/waffle/breakfast recipes??!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: It's a web page dedicated to... well...adult action... But not many of those "actions" aren't performed in kitchen primary... They can, but not primary. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

But if anybody share a good breakfast recipe, I will not say anything against that...

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Well, what's next? Sharing pancake/waffle/breakfast recipes??!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: It's a web page dedicated to... well...adult action... But not many of those "actions" aren't performed in kitchen primary... They can, but not primary. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

But if anybody share a good breakfast recipe, I will not say anything against that...
Well, it started with suggestion that Killer7 has a pancake fetish, so we could expand the topic, and vote which ginger sister would look best dressed in whipped cream and chocolate. My vote is on Lucy.
Maybe the dev will get inspired by the vote and create some renders with those ideas.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

Well, the old blue waffles could sorta be a tie-in if you want to go there.... :p

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Umm, since when are pancakes used as a hotdog bun? Sausages? Bacon? Are you guys just one of those Americans who also put chips on burgers too?

Pancakes are a breakfast meal where you put maple syrup on it, maybe a little butter, berries if feeling a bit wild, but that's it. Sausages go on a bun and are an evening meal, and bacon goes well with eggs or in a sandwich, but definitely not pancakes.

Breakfast? :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, it started with suggestion that Killer7 has a pancake fetish, so we could expand the topic, and vote which ginger sister would look best dressed in whipped cream and chocolate. My vote is on Lucy.
Maybe the dev will get inspired by the vote and create some renders with those ideas.
Yeah, Lucy will do... Bethany could distribute pancakes (and make them)...

We have too many hungry people here, next time grab something to eat before log in here, before this grow into recipe dealing site... :ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

First yes I am and yes I do.

Second breakfast sausage is a thing you damn no taste too many rules having UK (I'm assuming based off of chips and dinner sausages) living bastage! ;p

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Wrapping stuff in a pancake and taking it on the run is a time honored tradition. And I prefer to put chips (real chips, not French fries) on sandwiches to give that bit of crunch - Nacho Cheese Doritos are a favorite for that.

It's done with waffles too, or have you never heard of the "waffle cone"?

Finally, quite being xenophobic. ;)
In basic where I had to hoover my food or face the wrath of MTIs, I'd smear peanut butter on my pancake then throw a banana and my bacon on there and eat the whole thing in a few bites dipping it in syrup. Whole plate gone lickity split and tasted good as too.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Yeah, Lucy will do... Bethany could distribute pancakes (and make them)...

We have too many hungry people here, next time grab something to eat before log in here, before this grow into recipe dealing site... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I would know something about being hungry. I decided to finally try and lose some weight, so a lot of foods and drinks I used to enjoy, now I avoid like a plague. I don't miss those 40 kg I lost this year, but a restrictive diet along with exercising is starting to get to me after 10 months. I would love to eat some damn pancakes! And if Bethany makes them, I'm not moving away from the table. (I think I have to implement some cheat days into my diet).

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. I would know something about being hungry. I decided to finally try and lose some weight, so a lot of foods and drinks I used to enjoy, now I avoid like a plague. I don't miss those 40 kg I lost this year, but a restrictive diet along with exercising is starting to get to me after 10 months. I would love to eat some damn pankaces! And if Bethany makes them, I'm not moving away from the table. (I think I have to implement some cheat days into my diet).
My friend (constantly on diet) said about something about a diet; don't eat anything you like and you're good. Every single thing you like is unhealthy, makes you fat... or both... :)

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
My friend (constantly on diet) said about something about a diet; don't eat anything you like and you're good. Every single thing you like is unhealthy, makes you fat... or both... :)
I have to agree with your friend. I gave up sugar, carbonated drinks, fat and alcohol. I've gotten to the point, where it's enough for me to eat once every two days and I'm still full of energy.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Try cabbage soup for 2 weeks. Have as much of it as you want every day and see how much you lose after those two weeks.
Losing weight has never been a problem for me, it's the rebound that always fucks me up, never should have done the first diet I did.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Losing weight has never been a problem for me, it's the rebound that always fucks me up, never should have done the first diet I did.
That's crazy. I never had a weight issue until recently and now, I can't keep weight on due to the meds I'm on.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes