4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
My guess is that they would have include her, but it seemed that Jessica just wouldn't come visit them or was just too hostile toward the MC when she did visit. I'm sure Anna was really trying hard to get her involved.
Totally agree, it is mentoned several times that Anna tried to bring Jessica and MC on better terms and probably to get her to join in on the family fun.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
This is pretty much what i was thinking to, but MC and Anna was lewding Sabrina and Lena, why not include Jessica to? perhaps her and MC's relationship was to damaged by that point.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the relationship was damaged before Anna and MC moved, the flashbacks of MC with Sabrina and Lena are probably from when Sabrina moved and Lena visited them, seems to be the new house.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I seem to belong to the minority unwilling to condem Jessica so far.
With how Jessica seems to have huge outbursts of anger followed by sadness and apologizing, something the game made a point to mention being the norm for her, I wonder if maybe she could have severe depression and/or bipolar disorder. And if it was undiagnosed it'd be even worse as the family would just end up labeling her a bitch. So I can't condemn her without learning more about her circumstances. Plus it's not like she could have really taken the kids away they are all adults.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still wonder how if the police have no leads on the accident how do they know that MC was the only target and the family isn't in danger. I don't understand how that conclusion could be reached. Not sure if that's information we'll get later or something we are meant to just take as fact.

Reactions: Tavi13

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I think that Jessica really cares about the kids and was mostly trying to protect them from feeling abandoned like she did when he left and also to push him to see how he would react, if he would run away or step up. It seemed like he needed a push and she provided that. I tend to agree about the attacker not being Mike, it just seems to obvious.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
With how Jessica seems to have huge outbursts of anger followed by sadness and apologizing, something the game made a point to mention being the norm for her, I wonder if maybe she could have severe depression and/or bipolar disorder. And if it was undiagnosed it'd be even worse as the family would just end up labeling her a bitch. So I can't condemn her without learning more about her circumstances. Plus it's not like she could have really taken the kids away they are all adults.
Thats true; I didn't even think about a mental disorder. That would make sense, and make me a lot more inclined to forgive her, but I am still pissed that she even tried to turn the kids against him.

I still wonder how if the police have no leads on the accident how do they know that MC was the only target and the family isn't in danger. I don't understand how that conclusion could be reached. Not sure if that's information we'll get later or something we are meant to just take as fact.
I was wondering that myself, but I am running under the assumption that we will find out more on about that as the story progresses.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
She probably has a legit mental disorder. Crazy irrational outbursts of anger come with many diagnoses ....
If she truly needs meds or therapy to get well I could see how you might find a way to forgive her. But, ya know, everyone has their own view.
The 20 years of being a bitch can be hand waved as mental disorder or a result of some situation that happened between her and the MC. Killer drills pretty hard to establish the personality types in this release.

Trying to convince the MC to abandon his family? Sure, in the moment outburst is a possible way to frame it if that was where it ended. It wasn't an outburst, it was a plan. She wanted the MC to leave forever and before or after that tried to convince the family that the MC was abandoning them. She didn't stop at that. She tried to convince the daughters to move away with her. These aren't the actions of an emotional outburst. It is a plot to destroy the family unit. That hurts the daughters, Anna and the MC. At least it should IF the emotional connections and personalities as written are true.

It isn't about liking or disliking Jessica. It comes back to how that plan and how everyone has reacted to it contradicts the emotional connections and personality types of everyone in the family within the boundaries of the writing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Welp, saw the cliffhanger coming, just wasn't sure if it would come now or in next chapter. The mother character is a little distant, hopefully we find out why soon and that changes. I need all the ginger hugs.

Reactions: Sotak

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
haven't play it yet probably wont for a few days cause lazy. so many people dislike Jessica which means I'll love her from the start

will there be a puppy in place of fluffy that sometimes appears then leaves

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Even knowing that, the mood of those scenes pulls me in and makes me forget: I still feel the dread and tears. Well done!

And I know how long ago that was!

And I know how long ago that was!
what .... oh yeah LMAO .. i was only kiddin ... 21 was only like 2 almost 3 21's ago ...;):LOL:

Reactions: Killer7

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
haven't play it yet probably wont for a few days cause lazy. so many people dislike Jessica which means I'll love her from the start

will there be a puppy in place of fluffy that sometimes appears then leaves
Jessica is kind of a bitch so far, but its setting up lots of backstory and creates an intriguing potential story arc. She's a pain in the ads but I can't wait to see what will happen with her character.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Jessica is kind of a bitch so far, but its setting up lots of backstory and creates an intriguing potential story arc. She's a pain in the ads but I can't wait to see what will happen with her character.
i actually love all the babes in the game ... Jessica is hurt is why she's acting out like she is .. we just don't have the answer yet as to why she is ... i'm guessing we'll find out soon enough tho ;)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
i actually love all the babes in the game ... Jessica is hurt is why she's acting out like she is .. we just don't have the answer yet as to why she is ... i'm guessing we'll find out soon enough tho ;)
And that's my point. Her being bitch and everything gives depth to both her and the MC...and the rest of the family. I don't hate her, just her attitude, but it gives so much depth that I am excited to see where it goes. Lucy was kinda bitchy at first too, and "granny" was manipulative, Fiona was cold and domineering...but that all just added to the richness of the story. K7 is so far my favorite dev and I haven't stopped enjoying the games. I wish I didn't have to wait for updates...but that's just me being impatient for quality story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Anyone else thinks that the Dev made MC an architect just so he could have him build a big-ass mansion once he gets all the girls and impregnates them all ?
John doesn't have Fiona and Becca, so he had to do it himself!
Yes, I will make them optional.

There was a threesome with Alice and Sandy where I didn't make it optional because I didn't feel like it :).
You know I'm a proponent of developers feeling free to follow their vision. If you don't want an option in the game, fine. If you change your mind at some point, also fine.
What can I say? I think I'm going to be actively looking for pelicans through this whole game.
I wish we had Homer Simpson saying "Ooo... a pelican!"
I'm currently a bit miffed because the twin sister keeps leaving every evening. Wanna have fun with her... I'm sure down the line it will likely happen, but I'd love more of the twin sense stuff...
The link should go both ways. Sabrina at home taking matters into her own hands....and John becomes...painfully aware of it.
I seem to belong to the minority unwilling to condem Jessica so far.
I am in that minority with you. I am pissed at her, but I am not going to condemn her yet. Maybe it's just a case of having faith in Killer7 explaining things in a way that will make it make sense for the MC to forgive her (whether I personally would or not), but I am looking forward to her story arc.

I think it is because we don't have the whole story yet. For all we know, the MC might have done/said something to her that made her think getting the kids away from him was the best thing for them.
I am in the minority as well.
Looks like we're not alone.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Alex5280

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm also wondering how many
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going to be a very interesting story.
Many of these amnesia stories deal with the very real occurrences of the patient's personality changing. I expect that though the girls, Anna, and Sabrina seem to have loved him unconditionally, he will find that he had a very dark streak that hurt a number of people. I expect this will ba perhaps even a bigger surprise then the reveal about his special family relationships. For one thing, I don't think Anna will be in any hurry to show him those memories (unless it becomes absolutely necessary).
The 20 years of being a bitch can be hand waved as mental disorder or a result of some situation that happened between her and the MC. Killer drills pretty hard to establish the personality types in this release.

Trying to convince the MC to abandon his family? Sure, in the moment outburst is a possible way to frame it if that was where it ended. It wasn't an outburst, it was a plan. She wanted the MC to leave forever and before or after that tried to convince the family that the MC was abandoning them. She didn't stop at that. She tried to convince the daughters to move away with her. These aren't the actions of an emotional outburst. It is a plot to destroy the family unit. That hurts the daughters, Anna and the MC. At least it should IF the emotional connections and personalities as written are true.

It isn't about liking or disliking Jessica. It comes back to how that plan and how everyone has reacted to it contradicts the emotional connections and personality types of everyone in the family within the boundaries of the writing.
Bipolar Disorder would also explain unrealistic plans. And yes, currently she is a danger to the family. The old John may have been willing to ignore her pain (and his probably part in it), but the new John cannot.
The girls look quite young to be 18,19 & 20.
The important thing is that Killer7 has adamantly declared their ages to be such and will not entertain dissention in this.
Yup! Give the artist the reins. That's why I give him money.

Reactions: Tavi13

JaydenPrice

Jun 10, 2021
I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this, but is there a good amount of yuri in this or is it mostly just the male protag having sex with individual girls?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes