4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does this render mean you have access to your files and can work on MNM? If so that is brilliant news and i wish for you to have productive time :)
Unfortunately, K7 only has access to the Bethany and Sabrina characters, due to having shared the avatars with MoonBox for a colab. He has yet to announce that he's been granted access to his drives which hold the data.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Does this render mean you have access to your files and can work on MNM? If so that is brilliant news and i wish for you to have productive time :)
I wish... But if I have them back I will post about it asap and make a render with Anna. Because god damn, I miss Anna... And Yukiko...And Lina... And everyone.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I wish... But if I have them back I will post about it asap and make a render with Anna. Because god damn, I miss Anna... And Yukiko...And Lina... And everyone.
Sorry - I was out for a few months and am reticent to reread all of the pages of all of the threads I missed. :cry:

Was this a voluntary situation where you gave over your assets and drive to someone to assist you, or did something bad happen with your devices?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry - I was out for a few months and am reticent to reread all of the pages of all of the threads I missed. :cry:

Was this a voluntary situation where you gave over your assets and drive to someone to assist you, or did something bad happen with your devices?
It was the police... they seized his assets.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

He's been falsely accused of a crime and the police has confiscated his hardware to look through it (simplified but still :) ).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Police confiscated his computers&drives. He had explained it, search it. It was about 2 months ago.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It was the police... they seized his assets.
He's been falsely accused of a crime and the police has confiscated his hardware to look through it (simplified but still :) ).
They seized everything. He only has his laptop atm if I'm not mistaken.
Police confiscated his computers&drives. He had explained it, search it. It was about 2 months ago.
I'll search. Guessing someone found out he was writing a VN and didn't approve so accused him of something horrific. I think last time I was here (until about a week ago) was late July or early August.

EDIT: Found it. I'd have my attorney's looking into the laws concerning false accusations, libel, slander and what criminal and civil liability charges can be levied against the accuser. Make my life difficult with a false accusation? I'll send yours straight to hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very pretty and super sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Today I had a pretty long talk with my lawyer and I was finally shown what the case is all about and what the police has there for evidence. And basically, nothing changed from the initial thoughts my lawyer and I had, it's pretty thin evidence all things considered. He says as long there are no incriminating things on my harddrives, the case will be closed. The issue is the time, since there is no definite timeframe for things like that. We will write a letter to the state attorney every week and ask for the SSDs, since those are the most important thing. I asked him about my games and if the police could see this as an issue, but he doesn't have knowledge regarding digital 3d assets, so he couldn't say no or yes. Stuff like this should be "fine" in Germany, though, at least from stuff I read online. His personal opinion is though that it should be "okay". This is all a waiting game now but after I read what the accuser said to the cops, I'm hopeful the case will be closed in time and my stuff will be handed out to me again. The TL;DR is that everything looks to be in my favour and now we just have to wait until the investigations are done. In his letter to the state attorney he wrote that these assets are basically things I need to live, so maybe this will help them work faster. After this talk I feel a little better, so I guess that is a plus.

Okay, now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the world, let's talk a bit about the games. Lewd render was pretty well received and I also posted a "covered" version on Discord etc, which seems to be even more liked by you people. I feel like this week could be a good time to put both, Bethany and Sabrina, in a render again.

Work on the Christmas special is also going pretty well, I'm currently writing more than I'm rendering, I'm confident I can release it before or on Christmas. Like I said before, it will be a ~15-20 minute "game", basically a few months after all the babies are born. It will be super cute and wholesome and I actually just finished a nice long evening event ( the day before Christmas ingame ) with the gingers and the MC. Especially Sandra and Alice will be as cute as ever!

I didn't work that much on My New Memories I have to admit, besides a few keynotes for Chapter 4. I think what' blocking me at the moment is the uncertainty, even after the talk with my lawyer. How many weeks do I have to wait? Or will it even be months? What happens after I released the MNF Christmas special? Working on these games is basically my life, I can't just not do anything. And while writing is good and keeps my head occupied, I sometimes fall back to "bad thoughts", thinking what happens if they don't want to hand out my ssds etc. Every time I think about that I get super restless, though, so that's why I'm trying to stay away from these thoughts. For now I'm just outlining where I want to go further in this update, especially with the introduction of new main characters ( Emily, Caroline and Karla ). It's hard to describe what is going on in my head right now, because it feels like way too much for one person. Maybe I do need a vacation after all - I know you guys have been asking me to take one. I'll see what happens in the next month or two, I guess. If I'm going on a vacation pledges will be paused, though, one hundred percent. If I'm not working I don't want to get paid. My plan was to go during february, but I'll see what happens. Todays render is Sabrina at Bethany's apartment, where she has a casual talk with the MC while being on the phone with a certain freshly awakened woman.

And I think thats it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if anything new happens or I hear something from the state attorney etc. Until then, stay awesome, you amazing people!

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020

Hello there you very pretty and super sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Today I had a pretty long talk with my lawyer and I was finally shown what the case is all about and what the police has there for evidence. And basically, nothing changed from the initial thoughts my lawyer and I had, it's pretty thin evidence all things considered. He says as long there are no incriminating things on my harddrives, the case will be closed. The issue is the time, since there is no definite timeframe for things like that. We will write a letter to the state attorney every week and ask for the SSDs, since those are the most important thing. I asked him about my games and if the police could see this as an issue, but he doesn't have knowledge regarding digital 3d assets, so he couldn't say no or yes. Stuff like this should be "fine" in Germany, though, at least from stuff I read online. His personal opinion is though that it should be "okay". This is all a waiting game now but after I read what the accuser said to the cops, I'm hopeful the case will be closed in time and my stuff will be handed out to me again. The TL;DR is that everything looks to be in my favour and now we just have to wait until the investigations are done. In his letter to the state attorney he wrote that these assets are basically things I need to live, so maybe this will help them work faster. After this talk I feel a little better, so I guess that is a plus.

Okay, now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the world, let's talk a bit about the games. Lewd render was pretty well received and I also posted a "covered" version on Discord etc, which seems to be even more liked by you people. I feel like this week could be a good time to put both, Bethany and Sabrina, in a render again.

Work on the Christmas special is also going pretty well, I'm currently writing more than I'm rendering, I'm confident I can release it before or on Christmas. Like I said before, it will be a ~15-20 minute "game", basically a few months after all the babies are born. It will be super cute and wholesome and I actually just finished a nice long evening event ( the day before Christmas ingame ) with the gingers and the MC. Especially Sandra and Alice will be as cute as ever!

I didn't work that much on My New Memories I have to admit, besides a few keynotes for Chapter 4. I think what' blocking me at the moment is the uncertainty, even after the talk with my lawyer. How many weeks do I have to wait? Or will it even be months? What happens after I released the MNF Christmas special? Working on these games is basically my life, I can't just not do anything. And while writing is good and keeps my head occupied, I sometimes fall back to "bad thoughts", thinking what happens if they don't want to hand out my ssds etc. Every time I think about that I get super restless, though, so that's why I'm trying to stay away from these thoughts. For now I'm just outlining where I want to go further in this update, especially with the introduction of new main characters ( Emily, Caroline and Karla ). It's hard to describe what is going on in my head right now, because it feels like way too much for one person. Maybe I do need a vacation after all - I know you guys have been asking me to take one. I'll see what happens in the next month or two, I guess. If I'm going on a vacation pledges will be paused, though, one hundred percent. If I'm not working I don't want to get paid. My plan was to go during february, but I'll see what happens. Todays render is Sabrina at Bethany's apartment, where she has a casual talk with the MC while being on the phone with a certain freshly awakened woman.

And I think thats it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if anything new happens or I hear something from the state attorney etc. Until then, stay awesome, you amazing people!

Take the time you need, for your health and also recovery

Reactions: Punto

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020

Maybe I do need a vacation after all - I know you guys have been asking me to take one. I'll see what happens in the next month or two, I guess. If I'm going on a vacation pledges will be paused, though, one hundred percent. If I'm not working I don't want to get paid.
I don't know how things work in Germany as my family left there better than a century ago, but I know it used to be the standard here in the states that you get some paid time off from work each year. Granted, as I am unable to support the games on Patreon (living on a very small fixed income) I know my advice is rather meaningless, but I think for all the stellar work you've done on two exceptional games, you deserve at least some paid time off!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I forget where, but someone or some post mentioned they missed a laptop? Would that not be reason for authorities to go up shit creek again?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes