4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I was actually picturing as an 3D version of the previous game girls(the huge titted ones) but i know that obviously wouldn't be the same size because they are different kinds of 3D, so my ideal big is what a normal person would consider huge(mosly 2D games), but in this matter i was referring in normal people terms big(i would kindly accept huge cof cof). What Jaw1986baby sent is are really nice ngl, my question was because the preview pics showed the girls with kinda of small(imo) tits, and i wanted to know if that was the max size planned for the game or if they would get bigger, as you can tell i'm much of an boob guy

Bro chill, this shit was too much philosophical

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 2 ladies in the picture I sent the link of earlier:

Are half-sisters to the MC and will at some point be down for the naughty fun

Killer7 goes like this - if they have a name as opposed to like "barista" or "nurse" sex will happen with them eventually. Those 2 family members and their mother all have a name.

See, we can be helpful to you lovers of the giga-tits - us super fans of the small tits. Olivia is BEST girl!

PEACE

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
The 2 ladies in the picture I sent the link of earlier:

Are half-sisters to the MC and will at some point be down for the naughty fun

Killer7 goes like this - if they have a name as opposed to like "barista" or "nurse" sex will happen with them eventually. Those 2 family members and their mother all have a name.

See, we can be helpful to you lovers of the giga-tits - us super fans of the small tits. Olivia is BEST girl!

PEACE
Oh yes can't wait to meet Caroline, Emily & Karla

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Olivia is BEST girl!
I think the exception is the best girl. My recollection is that it's mentioned several times that Killer's partner on this will quit if he ever sexualizes Olivia due to her physical traits, regardless of her stated age.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think the exception is the best girl. My recollection is that it's mentioned several times that Killer's partner on this will quit if he ever sexualizes Olivia due to her physical traits, regardless of her stated age.
I'm often in this thread and at least here on F95 I don't think it's ever been mentioned. What was mentioned was that Killer7 was/is unsure about her and it was basically the same thing back then with Alice in MNF.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm often in this thread and at least here on F95 I don't think it's ever been mentioned. What was mentioned was that Killer7 was/is unsure about her and it was basically the same thing back then with Alice in MNF.
It may have been in another corner of the internet where this VN shows up and such topics seem to get discussed more often.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Pretty sure Killer's a solo act, don't think he's ever actually had a business partner. He does his own writing programming and rendering so I don't think he'd have room for one anyway.
He himself said he felt uncomfortable lewding Olivia, although he's also deleted that warning. It used to say in the dev notes that every character except Olivia would be either lewdable or romanceable, can't remember the exact wording off the top of my head. That was pretty much the entire discussion about the game for the first week or so. Killer eventually said he might eventually make Olivia a romanceable character, noting that he originally had the same intentions with the semen demon Alice, but he can't commit to that as even if it would happen it'd be way down the line on the games development. A few weeks later the no Olivia warning was replaced by " Also, all the characters you will meet in the game will eventually be lewdable. "
So I'm pretty sure he's completely walked back that previous statement. He hasn't explicitly confirmed or denied that nor do I expect him to. Not in his discord but someone did say that there was also one weirdo on his discord who was fairly aggressively saying it'd never happen but I'm pretty sure Killer did clarify that he doesn't speak for him.

So will Olivia be lewdable? Probably, but I wouldn't expect it to happen for quite a long time if it does. Don't get your hopes up but don't count it out either.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if Olivia's lewdable sooner, later, or never. To me she is very precious and I would treat her like the princess she is even without lewding her. I hold the same ideals of family that Killer7 has, at least that they are the most important people in my life and I'd do anything to keep them safe and happy. Also I hope the whole legal debacle with his situation finds a resolution soon, as I've followed his work for several years and decided to officially support him some time ago because of his positive attitude and willingness to interact with his fans, unlike some devs.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Happy New Year guys!

It is now January 1st, 2024 in Germany and I wish all of you amazing people a wonderful new year! I will have a lot more to say later today, with my usual Progress update / wrap up of 2023. It will probably be a long post! In the meantime, enjoy this very small render I made with the gingers!

MNF New Year.png

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes