4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sechs would be our short e

Sieben the ending en would be like our short i followed by an n (Lina)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not Murican. English in general, anywhere around the world lol. They are all pronounced, in English, practically exactly the same.
Can depend on where in America (or other English speaking place) you grew up. While some do pronounce "Lina" and "Lena" identically, I've known many "Lena" that were "Leh-na". The bigger cultural mix you have in a place, the more likely you are to be able to distinguish and realize that both names are not the same.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Killer7, thanks for keeping us all updated so frequently.

Just a crazy thought, since all the prequel characters are different from MNM, why not just make it a separate game instead of a prequel, and continue it for a full length?

Whenever you get your assets back for MNM, hopefully soon, you can alternate, now that MNF is done, and if it takes even longer than you think, just keep working on the new game.

Your new characters all look great, and we all want to see a full game with them, rather than a prequel.

Just a thought, what do you think?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
... and we all want to see a full game with them, rather than a prequel.
Speak for yourself.

Besides, if Killer7 decided to make a new large game, then that would mean MNF2 would need to be put on hold for far too long or have time split between 3 large games which is dumb IMO. Based on Killer7's amazing work ethics and how long it roughly takes to complete an AVN (and the fact that DAZ takes longer than HS), imagine 3+ years times how many games being made at the same time. Also, imagine only getting 1 update at most per game every year. Getting the files back shouldn't take more than a few more months, several at most, unless they decide to just hold it hostage forever because they're too busy (eating donuts instead of working), in which case Killer7 would then have to fight to get it back somehow.

I doubt it's even worth debating starting a brand new game from scratch at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eponymous_01
Oct 22, 2017
sechs would be our short e

Sieben the ending en would be like our short i followed by an n (Lina)
Just as an idea:
https:/ /de.wikipedia.org/ wiki/ Liste_der_IPA-Zeichen

Every entry contains a sound sample.

The first entry for e and i are appropriate here, even if the e is a little bit long. But the pronunciation is quite accurate.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020

And that's the main roster of the prequel. It's pretty small but I think it fits, since the game will be a once and done thing. What do you think? And do you have a favorite already?
I'd have to list Amelia and Lea as my top two, gingers and little cuties are always fun.

Reactions: pgm_01 and turgsh01

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I bet, if you took just a few seconds to find out why, the reason would shock you.......
Have you done any exploration of the thread? It's all been explained and it has been out of Killer's control.
pgm already answered that one already:cautious:
Kytronix posts the weekly update every Monday and that is usually a good place to start. Like the update for this past Monday:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-memories-v0-4-killer7.85280/post-12885236

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes