4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so what do I need to look for, I have only seen the game referred to as the prequel, I assume it will be given its own thread when it leaks or gets public.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I will make a game thread for it as soon as it's ready. For now, it's just the first "day", which is as long as a day in My New Memories.
OK, so you will link to it here, as well, or post about it here.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
erhm is there a title for the prequel or am i dumb and totally didn't see it or remember?
Maybe it will be "My Old Memories". :LOL:

You know, if it is tied into the current VN, it could be presented as a side story of shorter duration (like Single Again is doing with three shorter VNs about the three main girls), allowing Killer to keep doing work on the "prequel", but not taking things too far off track from a time perspective - maybe keep it a AVSS (Adult Visual Short Story (copyright pending)) - and then be able to dive back into this full-force when he has his tech and assets back. :unsure:

I can't remember the discussion of what the intent was around it (beyond keeping busy, keeping current, and giving his audience and supporters a good product while this VN has to be delayed), but I think most of his fans would like it.

ADDENDUM:
It has a title but isn't out yet. My New Memories: The Beginning is the title but again its not out for non supporters yet.
I didn't know this, or, at the very least, didn't remember it, as I wrote my post. I kind of like my idea, though (well, d'uh!), so, maaaaayyyyyyybe.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe it will be "My Old Memories". :LOL:

You know, if it is tied into the current VN, it could be presented as a side story of shorter duration (like Single Again is doing with three shorter VNs about the three main girls), allowing Killer to keep doing work on the "prequel", but not taking things too far off track from a time perspective - maybe keep it a AVSS (Adult Visual Short Story (copyright pending)) - and then be able to dive back into this full-force when he has his tech and assets back. :unsure:

I can't remember the discussion of what the intent was around it (beyond keeping busy, keeping current, and giving his audience and supporters a good product while this VN has to be delayed), but I think most of his fans would like it.

ADDENDUM:

I didn't know this, or, at the very least, didn't remember it, as I wrote my post. I kind of like my idea, though (well, d'uh!), so, maaaaayyyyyyybe.... :ROFLMAO:
It's about his first days in college leading up to his reunion with Anna ... using all new assets except for Bethany and Sabrina (which he had access to because of that crossover pic with GH)

EDITED for clarity

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's about his first days in college before he meets Anna ... using all new assets except for Bethany and Sabrina (which he had access to because of that crossover pic with GH)
I knew it was that far back - couldn't remember Anna's involvement as I wrote. I remember suggesting that the final scene of that one being something along the lines of Anna walking into a room, MC turning to her and them reconnecting.

The premise would still work - this would be the memories that don't get brought up in MNM. Those memories come back into the VN organically as things happen and closed windows and doors in the mind reopen. Maybe the slug of older memories return by some other trigger. Alzheimer's patients seem to remember the oldest memories the longest, so maybe we have something like that, where once the oldest part of the memory vault gets opened, they all flood out at once, with the newer stuff flowing back a little more slowly.

Reactions: rudy007
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes