4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Sure. And no one is forcing you to believe me. But the things you said come off very passive aggressive in my opinion.

If I'd translate it to German ( the they/them thing ) then it would kinda sound like you make them an object, not a human anymore... :KEK:
You'd use it/its for that in English, they/them has always been in reference to something alive as far as I know.

People have been bitching about it being used as a gender-neutral singular for a long time, all of them thinking it's a new thing, but as was said on the previous page that I'm too lazy to go back and quote, it's been a thing for a LONG time.

Reactions: tslojr and Killer7

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You'd use it/its for that in English, they/them has always been in reference to something alive as far as I know.

People have been bitching about it being used as a gender-neutral singular for a long time, all of them thinking it's a new thing, but as was said on the previous page that I'm too lazy to go back and quote, it's been a thing for a LONG time.
A lot of people use it as a singular without realizing often too. Like if you're referring to someone anonymously then it's quite common to use they/them as a singular to hide their gender. Often used when referring to a singular person non specifically too.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sure. And no one is forcing you to believe me. But the things you said come off very passive aggressive in my opinion.

If I'd translate it to German ( the they/them thing ) then it would kinda sound like you make them an object, not a human anymore... :KEK:
The most commonly used and widely researched gender neutral pronoun set in German is Xier/Xies/Dier.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
since my new fam is complete how long till we can get a major update on new memories?
Seriously?

I like the game, not the Dev.

Just like I bought your game on Steam.

So, please, don't assume who I follow without knowing the facts. I don't know you so, I have no right to believe what you say.

If you say that's what happened, nothing I can say about it. I'm just not going to blindly believe stuff a random Dev said online.
Why would you have no right to believe him? Because it would require empathy or something?

You may not blindly believe what some dev says on the internet but questioning what he says and more or less calling him a liar makes you an unsurmountable douchebag.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That'd be like using 'it' in English, generally they/them is fine for people, but 'it' makes it like you're dehumanizing something.

*edit, welp got ninja'd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very sexy and super wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

I only have a small update regarding the case where I was the victim. The 4 culprits got sentenced to long jail times - One of them will be in jail for 6 years and 10 months, for example. This chapter can finally be closed for now, at least until the main culprit is caught in Thailand and brought to justice here. This was a huge relief for me mentally though, now I just have to wait until the case against me will finally be solved. German law works slow, though, but I'm prepared for the wait.

Now, let's talk about the games!

I'm happy to say that I'm around 80% done with the renders and that the next prequel beta will 100% be ready this week, most likely on Friday or even earlier. I know I said I wanted to release it on the weekend but I wasn't prepared for some of the scenes I have to render. This time it will be easier, though, since the hardest part will come today and after that it should be smooth sailing. I still think that the "lewd" event you have at night will be one of the funniest and most awkward things I ever did for my games, which will climax on the next "day" of the prequel, when the weekend starts ingame. Mentally I'm prepared that the prequel will be what I will be working on for the next few months, so the public release might be as soon as I'm done with the next ingame days, just so you guys have something to play already. After that I will most likely continue to work on it and make sure that things will make sense time wise. Currently I'm working on it like I worked on the main game, especially in terms of lewd content. You know me, I don't like to rush things, but I also don't want to blueball anyone, so it will be a tricky thing to do. I think I have it figured out though and like I said, the next "release" will probably contain the most lewd content of the prequel so far. Story will of course still be the focus and I hope I can provide enough of that to build a decent bridge until Chapter 4 can finally release. Todays render is a very angry Amelie. That will be the last time she will look like that at the MC though, so that is a relief, right?

So while the prequel stuff is rendering I returned to Chapter 4 and man...It's hard for me to put in the correct words to describe how much I miss some of these characters. Let's take Yukiko, for example. I have so many funny renders with her in mind that I just wanted to do for fun and because of these awful and untrue allegations, I can't put them out. That my files are being held hostage and that I almost feel physical pain because I can't access my characters is something I never thought I'd experience. But I'm not giving up, I'll continue to write content for Chapter 4. My creativity has been extremely high lately, mainly thanks to the prequel, so I have a super funny event planned with the twins and the MC. They're going to be alone with the MC and when no one is around, they tend to say the funniest things. Don't forget, they are around the age of Sarah, so younger than Jessica, for example. So there can be some funny dialogues where the MC will be the big brother and... Maybe more? Not directly like Manny, their father, but somewhat of a fatherly figure, especially since they know how he and Anna raise their daughters. You will also notice how different both of them are, one is more shy and the other is very outgoing when they are alone with the MC. I think I'm looking as much forward introducing them as I was with Anna waking up. Oh, and since I mentioned Yukiko above. Yukiko and the twins adore each other so much, they will have the funniest interaction, funnier than her and Lina are together.

And I think that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next prequel beta that will 100% release this week and again,m thank you guys for all the positive comments I received lately. They really keep me afloat. Stay awesome!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah kinda a mix off anger and shock maybe a bit disbelief ,sure is a hard one to pin to 1 emotion

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
This is the embodiment of the Killer's soul looking with hatred at that piece of shit hiding in Thailand, because of which Killer was on trial all this time and was forced to suffer due to the inability to continue working on "My New Memories"

• Sad
Reactions: JKRollin'

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished my first very play though of this game. At first it was really weird playing as an MC who is actually older than me by like ten years or so, but I got used to it pretty quickly. It was also weird playing an incest game where you play as the father for the first time, again I got used to it and the memories thing helped.

I do love how sweet and comforting this game is, just like the other game. The family dynamics are so very similar, both so filled with unconditional love and support. Oh I also really enjoyed the references to the first game, making them a shared universe/world

Really looking forward to more.

Oh, I really need to mention, I absolutely love how well and respectfully written the transgender story with Morgan is.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It has never been like that, betas are usually for supporters and only the final release is for everyone. Prequel is still in beta and the 2nd "day" of that will release tomorrow. There should be at least one more "ingame day" before it's ready for a public release.

Edit: I should mention that the playable portion is about the length of a day in My New Memories so far. The second day is a little longer which will make the prequel around the size of the MNF Epilogue by now. I want it to be as big as Chapter 3 for MNM though, so some stuff is missing.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
It has never been like that, betas are usually for supporters and only the final release is for everyone. Prequel is still in beta and the 2nd "day" of that will release tomorrow. There should be at least one more "ingame day" before it's ready for a public release.

Edit: I should mention that the playable portion is about the length of a day in My New Memories so far. The second day is a little longer which will make the prequel around the size of the MNF Epilogue by now. I want it to be as big as Chapter 3 for MNM though, so some stuff is missing.
So basically what you are saying is that MNM prequel will be released to the public after the third day, which might take another month or two, so just as I said, it will be released to the general public in 2 or 3 months.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes