4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Not much to ssy about the shit show that is patreon.
But covid is no joke when my wife and I got it, I just had some extra fatigue. My wife however was bed ridden for days with a high fever and slightly delusional.

Hopefully you have a speedy recoverery.
Similar situation here. Me and my girlfriend both had it too. She had a fever and felt really bad but started feeling better pretty quickly, still able to do house chores and daily tasks, no problem. Me, on the other hand, spent three days in bed thinking this was the end. Barely ate for three days, could barely drink but still had to damn near crawl to the bathroom a few times, as food and water would upset my stomach and rapidly exit from either end.

Went from freezing like hell to sweating bullets like every two hours. I would be in bed, fully clothed, woolly socks on, using three duvets and still freezing, shaking like i had an epileptic seizure.
After an hour or two when i stopped shaking and stopped freezing, it would switch to feeling like i was being cooked alive, just
lying in bed in my boxers, no duvet, having a bad case of the coldsweats.
Until i started shaking and freezing again, of course.

Not gonna lie, three days of that scared me a bit, it was fucking horrible. After the three days were over, i think i spent a week and a half just feeling like i had a really bad cold. It hits everyone differently, it seems.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
My best advice Killer7 you don't need Patreon, you don't need someone to tell you what you can create or not. See alternative solutions like Subscribe Star or Itch.io or anything that doesn't censorize your creativity. Even most don't realize it a creation is always an Art for some may be the worst garbage and for others the most amazing piece of Art. You create something and for that you must be proud let the time show how well has been received. Besides with all the mess about your pc which still hasn't returned in your hands the game it self is on hold. You will never loose anything searching and talking with other solutions than Patreon. In the end will always be you decision what path you will walk. Best of luck :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's the thing, though, I do need Patreon, at least for now since Patreon is my main source of income. That's why I'll do anything to work with them to figure things out so my Page gets relisted again. The fact that it's "just" under review and not straight up deleted like a bunch of other pages helps, of course, but with everything going on at the moment I'm still highly dependant on them. Once my page is reinstated I can think more about promoting the alternative - Subscribestar. But until then I will have to bow to their rules.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes