4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah just that Lena was emotionally fucked because she saw her sister in the hospital like that. Then the only person she can rely on is her "big brother" and telling him stuff like that right away would probably lead to him needing some time alone in a moment where Lena needed him.

Same goes for Sabrina not telling him what was happening before the accident, he has enough going on already with finding his way back into his life and Sabrina knows that this will take a bit. And just like he had his talk with Sabrina he will have his talk with Lena right after the "cliffhanger".

Maybe you should think outside the box sometimes because you always seem so stubborn with your stuff.
Yeah, I get that stubbornness from my mum, the MC didn't seem to come off as he would just run and leave them, not being told of that cliffhanger is kind of a big deal.

I mean I get it you know where this is going we don't, but seems just as plausible to me he would be pissed at not being told that, I get holding back something, like the cops back story, but that cliffhanger is kind of a big deal.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i like how the rest of the family was pissed at jessica for doing what she did wonder where that will go

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I think the big thing to keep in mind here is that this isn't an "MC comes home after many years" story where everyone starts on about equal footing of not knowing each other. These girls know us, intimately so, and while our condition introduces some uncertainty, they can make much more educated assumptions about how much we can handle at once.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, I get that stubbornness from my mum, the MC didn't seem to come off as he would just run and leave them, not being told of that cliffhanger is kind of a big deal.

I mean I get it you know where this is going we don't, but seems just as plausible to me he would be pissed at not being told that, I get holding back something, like the cops back story, but that cliffhanger is kind of a big deal.
Seriously, what's it with you and not being told stuff?

And how do you mean, he didn't come off as the running away type? He literally ponders on that very idea himself, only making up his mind and deciding against it when Jessica tells him that leaving will be in his daughter's best interest. The way I see it, the ladies of the house had to choose between possibly angering and possibly loosing him. The latter not being worth the risk seeing as the best case scenario is the very same in both cases: him being understanding.

i like how the rest of the family was pissed at jessica for doing what she did wonder where that will go
Can it be steamy make-up sex? Pretty please, Killer7?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I kind of understand the women not telling him about the relationship they had. Its something shocking to say to someone that forgot about it.

The one that i think is behaving very weird and unlike ho she should be is Bethany.

And yes, i know that Sabrina said she is trying not to take the wife's position, but she is behaving like a maid instead of a mother. Its weird to me. I hope Killer can fix it in the next release

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
The sex scenes will be different if you went with the transgender route. If you pick the none trans route then yes, she will be able to get pregnant eventually.
There will be sex??? YES!! SWEET!!!

Edit: Killer beat me to it, and obviously has the more correct answer :)
Maybe.........not betting a huge amount of money on it though........

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so like my new family how many days will we get to play 4-5 ? that would be cool its what i like the most about my new family theres alot of story content with each update and each character gets explored

Blargher

May 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I agree on the mother probably acting the most strange imho. I'd think if anyone the mother would be one to say or spill things the fastest or act normal. That's her baby. But I'm sure any and all doubts will be fixed off. Killer is a great writer, so give faith in him.

Reactions: Hordragg

Blargher

May 2, 2018
so like my new family how many days will we get to play 4-5 ? that would be cool its what i like the most about my new family theres alot of story content with each update and each character gets explored
In first update? I didn't count but we're likely looking at a week? I think it took me 3 or 4 hours to finish the first update but I'm quite a slow reader and I did like go get food or such inbetween so can't say that was solid read time. Quite a bit of story and characters to get to know in this update at least. Defintely worth it if you like MNF

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
thats what cool about my new family you get a big chuck of story with each update your left feeling full like after a good meal

Blargher im a slow reader too so im in the same boat

Reactions: Blargher

Blargher

May 2, 2018
thats what cool about my new family you get a big chuck of story with each update your left feeling full like after a good meal

Blargher im a slow reader too so im in the same boat
Yeah agreed, I kept having the MC here go to sleep and thinking "well this is probably end of this update." (not sure if that changed as I am playing catch up with MNF now but know the nights were always where the updates ended never mid day)
Then wake up and meet more characters. lol Though like I said I didn't count the days so I can't say exactly how many we had.

Honestly if the first update was cut somewhere in the middle I think it'd been enough for most people here as a first update even. That was one of my biggest compliments on a first update. It felt like it was a lot more than was even needed for opening which is good. As I kept thinking nooooo I won't get to meet X character yet cause that's tomorrow!, but then tomorrow came and I did.

Killer7 has never disappointed in content for me anyways. Didn't in this first release either.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I remember seeing something about who is romanceable and who is not but I forgot because of my pea-sized brain but everyone except the youngest daughter can have an intimate relationship?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I remember seeing something about who is romanceable and who is not but I forgot because of my pea-sized brain but everyone except the youngest daughter can have an intimate relationship?
yes that is correct... and the guys in the story everyone but the youngest daughter and the guys

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
You are free to reply to this, but just know I will ignore it, I made my point and am not going to go around and around in circles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, but the evidence presented shows scenes well after the one I mentioned in the 'surprisingly' not quoted inline spoiler; with exhibit three actually furthering my point rather than yours. But you do you. Take care.

Reactions: Killer7

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
yes that is correct... and the guys in the story everyone but the youngest daughter and the guys
I hope he changes his mind on Olivia in the future, Alice is arguably "smoller" in MNF and that worked out well, also hope he changes his mind on guys :p

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
I hope he changes his mind on Olivia in the future, Alice is arguably "smoller" in MNF and that worked out well, also hope he changes his mind on guys :p
I agree with you about the Alice part and making Olivia lewdable. Gotta disagree with the guys though, I don't swing that way (but if it's easily avoidable, you do you)

Reactions: Deckard81
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes