• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah that part with Morgan was an error on my side, I forgot to remove that for the release. It's fixed now though.
Truthfully, I didn't notice it at first. My brain ignored the timing and went with the explanation that Morgan was older and already identifying as female.

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
So.. after played the game to the actual progress point I need to say, I just love it. Its an improve to MNF and also I think your writing got better too. Also I love the easter eggs and the point that they know german. :b

Reactions: Killer7

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Truthfully, I didn't notice it at first. My brain ignored the timing and went with the explanation that Morgan was older and already identifying as female.
I breezed right past it at first, because while it doesn't work with their canon ages, it does work with their apparent ages. It was only three or four clicks later that I got hit with the "wait a minute..." feeling, when I remembered that officially they're 18, 19, and 20.

Also, since I forgot to say it earlier: I've enjoyed a lot of games on this site, but this is the first one where I feel genuinely invested in the story. Like, I'm actually curious enough about where this is going and what's going on that I've been paying attention to the background characters in each scene, in case I recognize them later.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I breezed right past it at first, because while it doesn't work with their canon ages, it does work with their apparent ages. It was only three or four clicks later that I got hit with the "wait a minute..." feeling, when I remembered that officially they're 18, 19, and 20.

Also, since I forgot to say it earlier: I've enjoyed a lot of games on this site, but this is the first one where I feel genuinely invested in the story. Like, I'm actually curious enough about where this is going and what's going on that I've been paying attention to the background characters in each scene, in case I recognize them later.
Same here.

Also, every time the protagonist moved through the city I half expected to be drawn into a conversation by being absentmindedly run into, asked for directions/spare change, or outright greeted by one of the extras. Which made me quite suspicious of them, what with the way the story is set up and them possibly being a .

Reactions: Blargher

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. That was one hell of a 0.1 update.

Anna might be one of my favorite wife/milf characters I've seen. Absolutely gorgeous model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm totally invested in this game and the story. Killer7 is a top tier dev. He now has 2 of my favorite games on this site.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I didn't intend to make the twist super secret, just a thing that stays in players minds and once its confirmed they can say "Hah, I thought it would be like that!". Like usual I try to avoid "negative" twists so future ones will be similar to the one at the end of 0.1

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah I didn't intend to make the twist super secret, just a thing that stays in players minds and once its confirmed they can say "Hah, I thought it would be like that!". Like usual I try to avoid "negative" twists so future ones will be similar to the one at the end of 0.1
Sort of like when a certain character in a certain other game said, "I can't get pregnant." I think that is the most evil cliffhanger you've ever given us.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Sort of like when a certain character in a certain other game said, "I can't get pregnant." I think that is the most evil cliffhanger you've ever given us.
Do you mind reminding me which character that was (in a spoiler tag) since my memory is a sieve?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's funny because speaking with Sabrina felt like talking with Lucy, and swimming lessons like with Alice, Sarah was it, the cop made me think of Fiona.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Do you mind reminding me which character that was (in a spoiler tag) since my memory is a sieve?
It was Lucy in My New Family.

That's funny because speaking with Sabrina felt like talking with Lucy, and swimming lessons like with Alice, Sarah was it, the cop made me think of Fiona.

I mean, that is very very very generalized. Just because certain characters interact for a few moments with each other doesn't mean they are like "Character x from game y" etc. There will always be similarities but stuff like that is usually generalized way too much.

Reactions: Dragon59

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
After reading the praise I started this game and it indeed feels different. I am currently in the initial phase and I have a query, Are the trans and all female route very different? Does the choice guarantee huge impact in the story?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
After reading the praise I started this game and it indeed feels different. I am currently in the initial phase and I have a query, Are the trans and all female route very different? Does the choice guarantee huge impact in the story?
Female version can become pregnant eventually. Trans obviously cannot. Which is all the more reason why i am only interested in the female version because i have an impregnation fetish.

Reactions: shadowr19 and EJW

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Dont know how different they will be, but i imagine that lewding her will differ a bit depending on the route.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
A little late to this party, but, holy fuck!, how much content in its first release. I actually played it over several days. It's ridiculously well-done.

Reactions: finndem

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
[…], while the transgender route is different because you will get events there that you normally don't get, it won't change her personality or anything. On the female route you won't get the talk about getting new pills for the hormone therapy, for example, and some other dialogue changes ( Morgan won't take pills and just stands at the sink to grab a glass of water ).
[…]
Might as well provide the source for AdamJohn36's post (which also supports LorgarAurelian) while I'm at it:
The sex scenes will be different if you went with the transgender route. If you pick the none trans route then yes, she will be able to get pregnant eventually.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
So whats the release schedule going to look like are we getting My New Faimly one month then My New Memories the following month ?

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes