4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Maybe ease up on the quality renders a tad? I mean, you're certainly not helping to keep expectations in check with something like the above. ;)

Oh, and I take it there's a story behind the scar on her left shin? Or is it just a scratch?
Maybe there is a evil fluffy in My New Memories :D.

I wish she would brush her hair differently so we can see her beautiful eyes better.
There will be moments where she will put her hair behind her ear so we can see both eyes :).

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I very much enjoy what's happened in this game so far. Not only are the women great, but I'm also very much enjoying the mystery part of the story!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I saw the... let's say 'shorter girls' in the images, but there's no Loli tag either, so could someone just clarify if they are just part of the plot or if they're part of the plot plot and just no tag was used.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I saw the... let's say 'shorter girls' in the images, but there's no Loli tag either, so could someone just clarify if they are just part of the plot or if they're part of the plot plot and just no tag was used.
They are the MC's daughters so very much a part of the plot

Reactions: Vertius

Blargher

May 2, 2018
It also gives the impression of being a little bit shy and reserved.
Actually very good point. Never thought of it like that, that could be very well why I find that attractive. I tend to prefer more reserved and the shy-er side of girls.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, K7 is very slow and unpredictable with his updates so it's anyone's guess really......
Ouch :(.

But to be honest, I can't really tell yet. I will have a better idea on how long it takes once I finished writing the first ingame day and started rendering. Since I have a new beefy pc now it shouldn't take nearly as long as it took me to finish one ingame day for the initial release, though. And since the plan is to split the chapters in half ( so the first release will "only" contain 3 ingame days while still being as long as a regular MNF update ) it shouldn't take as long as it took me to release 0.1.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ouch :(.

But to be honest, I can't really tell yet. I will have a better idea on how long it takes once I finished writing the first ingame day and started rendering. Since I have a new beefy pc now it shouldn't take nearly as long as it took me to finish one ingame day for the initial release, though. And since the plan is to split the chapters in half ( so the first release will "only" contain 3 ingame days while still being as long as a regular MNF update ) it shouldn't take as long as it took me to release 0.1.
Oh come on K7, you know I was being sarcastic ;) You are one of the most dependable updaters around.

......I really should stop trying to be funny before I had my first coffee of the day :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ah okay, I see the incest tag so that answers the question for me lol, thanks for replying!
They are part of the plot, yes, but romancing them is not a must. If you decide to not romance them then you will keep the relationship you have in the beginning - a "normal" father/daughter relationship, I guess :).

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes