4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This is a house that I used in My New Family as well, by the way :).
But don´t forget that we will need a much larger Bed too again :ROFLMAO: ... I mean the things all happening i´m sure of it that we will need this. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm like 5 minutes in, not even out of the hospital and maybe it's just me, but the MC is kinda annoying. It's like, I get that it would be really stressful and disorientating to suddenly lose your memories and not know what the hell is going on, but this guy literally remembers everything but his family yet he acts really whiny/moody and entitled.

And more so, on the subject of family, he's acting really stupidly regarding them. Instead of being like, they're my parents/wife/sisters/daughters etc... and while I may may not remember them, I know that they know me and love me and as such they would be the best people to get to know again first as they can help me remember who I am and hopefully get back to my life, but this MC is just like nah, fuck them, I don't care about them, how about starting a new life and leaving them all to suffer? Hell yeah!

Idk, again, maybe it's just me, but the MC so far is just a bit of a douche bag. I'll keep going and see how it plays out, but I'm iffy so far.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'm like 5 minutes in, not even out of the hospital and maybe it's just me, but the MC is kinda annoying. It's like, I get that it would be really stressful and disorientating to suddenly lose your memories and not know what the hell is going on, but this guy literally remembers everything but his family yet he acts really whiny/moody and entitled.

And more so, on the subject of family, he's acting really stupidly regarding them. Instead of being like, they're my parents/wife/sisters/daughters etc... and while I may may not remember them, I know that they know me and love me and as such they would be the best people to get to know again first as they can help me remember who I am and hopefully get back to my life, but this MC is just like nah, fuck them, I don't care about them, how about starting a new life and leaving them all to suffer? Hell yeah!

Idk, again, maybe it's just me, but the MC so far is just a bit of a douche bag. I'll keep going and see how it plays out, but I'm iffy so far.
Usually people complain that killer's MC's are too nice, so yeah, give it some time.

Reactions: Killer7 and Tavi13

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think his behavior now is not completely absurd, after all, such a loss of memory, by the way, he has lost not only the memory of his family, but also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can imagine that someone in this situation tends to feel extremely vulnerable in the sense of: Anyone who comes along can basically pretend to know him and take advantage of him accordingly. However, I can promise that this hesitancy decreases significantly in the course of the plot.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I think his behavior now is not completely absurd, after all, such a loss of memory, by the way, he has lost not only the memory of his family, but also
I can imagine that someone in this situation tends to feel extremely vulnerable in the sense of: Anyone who comes along can basically pretend to know him and take advantage of him accordingly. However, I can promise that this hesitancy decreases significantly in the course of the plot.
Yeah, after thinking about it I feel I was a bit too harsh, but idk, I still feel like he's being a bit much even with everything that happened to him. It's definitly not as bad as my initial impression though,

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Everyone overshoots the mark sometimes.

I think the problem our protagonist has is that he has a whole life that he has to get completely used to again.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Everyone overshoots the mark sometimes.

I think the problem our protagonist has is that he has a whole life that he has to get completely used to again.

Yeah, pretty much that. It's also because he felt certain things without knowing why he was feeling them, so it was all kind of messed up in the beginning. He quickly acclimatized to it though and his real personality could come through.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
As far as initial releases go, this is one of the better ones I've played. Definitely pulls on your heart strings. I had my suspicions that Yukiko was another daughter, rather than niece of the MC. Turned out I was right. He sure does like keeping it in the family. :LUL: On another note...I hope that if Sarah's biological father was the one who caused the accident, that she gets to kill him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Wow... I mean... wow... This story is amazing. I genuinely got tears reading it and I cannot wait for more. What a fantastic job Killer7. I'm already a fan of My New Family, but this is just as good. It is also great to have an AVN that is more focused on the story instead of treating it as the intermission between the sex scenes.

That said, if you think that "twist ending" was a surprise, yeah, no. I guessed that the second she was mentioned. Still good to have it confirmed early on though rather than drag it out for a few updates.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But don´t forget that we will need a much larger Bed too again :ROFLMAO: ... I mean the things all happening i´m sure of it that we will need this. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
That made me think of the bed in Stardew Valley when you add the multiple spouses mod that allows you to marry all the singles. Eight person bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trojaner
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes