4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's what I like to hear. Dilf isn't something I really enjoy...but milf is...:love:
Not lewding them doesn't mean you get less content with them by the way, your relationship with them will just stay "normal" , I guess :).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
DILF tag incoming? I'm out :ROFLMAO:
Not sure it will get that tag. If DMD didn't get it then I will probably also not get it :D. But like I said, it will take a looooong time before you can do anything lewd with the daughters that are lewdable. Main girls will be MC's sisters and sister-in-law for now :).

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Not sure it will get that tag. If DMD didn't get it then I will probably also not get it :D. But like I said, it will take a looooong time before you can do anything lewd with the daughters that are lewdable. Main girls will be MC's sisters and sister-in-law for now :).
I hardly doubt that kind of DILF was meant... I hope not :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Woot! TY Killer7! I notice there's a walkthrough mod already, but I thought it was pretty much: Choose top choice if you want the girl.... Not to diminish Darkassassin's work on a walkthrough, but is it useful in your opinion?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Woot! TY Killer7! I notice there's a walkthrough mod already, but I thought it was pretty much: Choose top choice if you want the girl.... Not to diminish Darkassassin's work on a walkthrough, but is it useful in your opinion?
Some people like it when the choices get highlighted, even though top option is best option. I don't mind it :).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
At this moment i'm screaming like M. Bison....YESSS....YESSS....

yes.jpg

Edit: Jesus f* crist, 3-4 HOURS TO A PROLOGUE, that's amazing. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aksayuk and hyuugo

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice start for this game
looks very good

for the story :
would it be not better for the mc to go home instead a hotel to get memories back?
isnt this common at such cases?

anyways - i play more - story is promising

thanks Killer7

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Have been excited to try this out since I heard K7 was making it. Loved My New Family, high hopes for My New Memories.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes