4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm like 5 minutes in, not even out of the hospital and maybe it's just me, but the MC is kinda annoying. It's like, I get that it would be really stressful and disorientating to suddenly lose your memories and not know what the hell is going on, but this guy literally remembers everything but his family yet he acts really whiny/moody and entitled.

And more so, on the subject of family, he's acting really stupidly regarding them. Instead of being like, they're my parents/wife/sisters/daughters etc... and while I may may not remember them, I know that they know me and love me and as such they would be the best people to get to know again first as they can help me remember who I am and hopefully get back to my life, but this MC is just like nah, fuck them, I don't care about them, how about starting a new life and leaving them all to suffer? Hell yeah!

Idk, again, maybe it's just me, but the MC so far is just a bit of a douche bag. I'll keep going and see how it plays out, but I'm iffy so far.
I actually had a similar thought. "Are you still suffering from a concussion, man? What's wrong with you!?!?" Knowing Killer7's approach, I stuck with him and waited until he got his priorities in order. I couldn't accept him until he accepted his feelings.

Reactions: Tavi13

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm like 5 minutes in, not even out of the hospital and maybe it's just me, but the MC is kinda annoying. It's like, I get that it would be really stressful and disorientating to suddenly lose your memories and not know what the hell is going on, but this guy literally remembers everything but his family yet he acts really whiny/moody and entitled.

And more so, on the subject of family, he's acting really stupidly regarding them. Instead of being like, they're my parents/wife/sisters/daughters etc... and while I may may not remember them, I know that they know me and love me and as such they would be the best people to get to know again first as they can help me remember who I am and hopefully get back to my life, but this MC is just like nah, fuck them, I don't care about them, how about starting a new life and leaving them all to suffer? Hell yeah!

Idk, again, maybe it's just me, but the MC so far is just a bit of a douche bag. I'll keep going and see how it plays out, but I'm iffy so far.
Doctor: "Hi, you don't know who you are. Here is a parade of people you have to take care of that you have no idea about. Oh, you are also a husband and father. Surprise. Now get out there and be father of the year to these three people you have absolutely no recollection of. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that your wife is stuck in a coma so you are pretty much going to do it all yourself. You got this right?"

I mean, give the guy a break that he needed to wrap his head around a crappy situation. He is a bit annoying but he has a good reason, not to mention one of his sisters basically tells him to do just walk away as well. By the end of the first release even he is disgusted by how he acted over the first two days in the hotel.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Just finish playing ver 0.1 and I already can't wait for the next release.
Really like how the story unfold and MC found out that his wonderful wife help him to build the incent harem.
Great job!!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just finish playing ver 0.1 and I already can't wait for the next release.
Really like how the story unfold and MC found out that his wonderful wife help him to build the incent harem.
Great job!!
Well, it's a many(fold)-cest(ish) :unsure: harem, really. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
+ Nice Renders
+ Good looking Characters
+ Believable Story
+ Slow Start (I hate early Sex-Scenes just for the sake of it)

- Predictable Story-Twists

I hope the Dev can keep the Game interesting. I have a fear that after all the "Secrets" are out, the Story will become boring.

But overall this looks like a very good Game, if you are in for the Story.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The one thing about the story that pissed me off the most was hearing Sarah's story about that son-of-a-bitch father of hers. I just wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him for what he did to his wife and almost did to Sarah. In my opinion you never put your hands on a woman who can't defend herself or isn't a threat to anyone. Beating women just because your drunk or lost your temper sickens me to my core. My step-dad taught me that.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The one thing about the story that pissed me off the most was hearing Sarah's story about that son-of-a-bitch father of hers. I just wanted to reach through the screen and strangle him for what he did to his wife and almost did to Sarah. In my opinion you never put your hands on a woman who can't defend herself or isn't a threat to anyone. Beating women just because your drunk or lost your temper sickens me to my core. My step-dad taught me that.
Same (unfortunately for a similar reason).

Sadly (for this anyway, not in general) Killer tends to lean towards MC's that are on the nicer/making-themseleves-a-better-person side, so I/we probably won't get the chance to personally take care of the situation.
Luckily Killer also likes to let Karma shine bright, so I think it is safe to sat that we can look forward to witnessing that.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Same (unfortunately for a similar reason).

Sadly (for this anyway, not in general) Killer tends to lean towards MC's that are on the nicer/making-themseleves-a-better-person side, so I/we probably won't get the chance to personally take care of the situation.
Luckily Killer also likes to let Karma shine bright, so I think it is safe to sat that we can look forward to witnessing that.
Oh trust me, Mike will get what he deserves in My New Memories. He will not end up like Martin in MNF. If he is behind this attack on MC then I'm sure there will be consequences. :)

Spoiler, only click it if you don't mind getting spoiled.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
MNF has been relatively light on drama, can we expect the same for this.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Oh trust me, Mike will get what he deserves in My New Memories. He will not end up like Martin in MNF. If he is behind this attack on MC then I'm sure there will be consequences. :)

Apparently out of 'reactions' for the day (didn't even know that was possible), so I'll have to comment....

Glad to hear it!
Errr....read it!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
MNF has been relatively light on drama, can we expect the same for this.
If you mean in the sense of no bad endings or no forced drama etc, then yes, it will be the same here. There will be a little more drama involving certain characters, but nothing drastic or extreme like you see in other games.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Absolutely loved it. Was sort of put off in the beginning by the MC but once he started feeling again he brought it back. Can't wait to see where this one goes, I actually like that it isn't just a fuck fest so far too. Don't get me wrong I hope at some point there is just so much lewdness but the slow burn is definitely nice.

Killer you got me with MNF and you've done it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

And if, despite that hint, that happens to not be the case, I expect there will still be consequences for that person.
Absolutely loved it. Was sort of put off in the beginning by the MC but once he started feeling again he brought it back. Can't wait to see where this one goes, I actually like that it isn't just a fuck fest so far too. Don't get me wrong I hope at some point there is just so much lewdness but the slow burn is definitely nice.

Killer you got me with MNF and you've done it again.
That he did!

Your comment about the beauty of the slow burn story reminds me of something I saw on another thread. A user, who seemed to consider himself the ultimate arbitrator on what games are good or not, was complaining about games like The DeLuca Family (I expect he doesn't even know Killer7's games exist), saying it is a game that has likes in excess of it's quality. He claimed that games that put an emphasis on story over sex (i.e. romantic, slow burn stories) are primarily popular with teenagers. :rolleyes:

When I offered my experience, he selectively quoted me so it looked like I agreed with him. I think he was claiming that "most straight guys" ("real men?") only play female protagonist games with the goal of turning her into a cumdumpster. If loving MNF & MNM means I'm not "most straight guys," I'm completely OK with that.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

I'm not only ecstatic to hear that, I can't wait for that day.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
You can run out of reactions... That is interesting.
Yep; apparently there is a max number of times you can react in a given day. Maybe it is because I am still relatively new though. This was the first time I have ever had it happen, or heard of it, but I was on a lot yesterday & today scrolling through a bunch of comment boards looking for something new.

*edit: must be in a 24 hour timeframe. I'm allowed to 'Like' stuff again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes