4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Killer 7: thank you for the great stories. Just one point about the German translations in this game: Anna is a married woman in the flashback when MC first gets home and he even uses her married name so calling her "fraulein" Davidson is a bit weird...especially since he learned German to impress her family. It should be "Frau" Davidson, its like the difference between Miss and Missus. Don't know if this was brought up yet or not...and I doubt it was caught by many...or that many even cared about it...just a small (nearly meaningless to the overall story) grammar point. Keep up the good work on both projects please.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer 7: thank you for the great stories. Just one point about the German translations in this game: Anna is a married woman in the flashback when MC first gets home and he even uses her married name so calling her "fraulein" Davidson is a bit weird...especially since he learned German to impress her family. It should be "Frau" Davidson, its like the difference between Miss and Missus. Don't know if this was brought up yet or not...and I doubt it was caught by many...or that many even cared about it...just a small (nearly meaningless to the overall story) grammar point. Keep up the good work on both projects please.
He called her Fräulein on purpose my dude, it's a way of teasing her because her father used to call her "Fräulein" when she was up to no good. It's a thing in my region in Germany ( and in fact, even in my family ) to use Fräulein as a way of being serious or as way of teasing someone with it because of childhood experience :).

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
He called her Fräulein on purpose my dude, it's a way of teasing her because her father used to call her "Fräulein" when she was up to no good. It's a thing in my region in Germany ( and in fact, even in my family ) to use Fräulein as a way of being serious or as way of teasing someone with it because of childhood experience :).
answer even to me please KILLER 7

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Then I stand corrected...and I understand. Thanks for the clarification and full steam ahead.

Reactions: Killer7

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
I went through the game (what there is so far) and I dont believe I seen any incest in the game. the closest thing was when you were dreaming fuckin your wife, and after you came on her face your twin sister walks in and your wife asked if she wants a taste of your cum. am I missing anything?

• Angry
Reactions: gubp

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I went through the game (what there is so far) and I dont believe I seen any incest in the game. the closest thing was when you were dreaming fuckin your wife, and after you came on her face your twin sister walks in and your wife asked if she wants a taste of your cum. am I missing anything?
There is a scene where MC gets a flashback and remembers that he kissed Sabrina. There might also be more that will be revealed in the first update :).

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
There is the dream scene where the sister in law is pregnant and talking about the MC being the father. I believe F95Zone considers even in-law to be incest even if in this case its only implied. However, considering the many hinted and implied incest ideas so far...and considering My New Family...the incest is on its way.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Did someone facepalm you for that!? Unbeliveable. Well, another one for the blocklist I guess.
Probably a troll who is upset that no foot fetish will occur. Can absolutely understand Killer7's decision in this regard, have my own thrauma in this regard. Not what you would think but thematizes my experiences at a northern German train station and a homeless man who sits down next to me and aired his feet.

I don't know right now if I've mentioned it before, but my thoughts while playing 0.1: My goodness, how much did he prepare for the 0.1 version?
I already know the quantity and quality from MNF, but kudos nonetheless. You, Killer7 are an beast.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
While I have no fetish for feet, nor against it. (No bad experiences like the person earlier xD Actually only a good one lol) I always say that a writer should never do something they don't personally like cause if you do then it won't feel natural. So keep doing you Killer7.

That render is nice. She just chilling all hot like. (pun intended)

Reactions: gubp
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes