4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
finished the fifty year prologue and i was right, i like the witch[jessica?] and twincest. image the crimes they could commit with twin magic. sarah the oldest[?] 'daughter' talking with mc is great. MC is slowly falling into madness each time he sleep and 'talks' with his wife.

#twinmagic

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Her face and expression looks so open and loving.
finished the fifty year prologue and i was right, i like the witch[jessica?] and twincest. image the crimes they could commit with twin magic. sarah the oldest[?] 'daughter' talking with mc is great. MC is slowly falling into madness each time he sleep and 'talks' with his wife.

#twinmagic
Madness, or sanity?

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Todays render is Sabrina just going for a quick shopping trip in the super market ( something we will probably see ingame at some point in time )

View attachment 1276957
I have to ask...What's that next to the heinz ketchup? Looks like it got baby chicks or something on the container. This is one weird grocery store for an American anyways. hahahaha (And no I don't care even if its off. I just found it funny if it is what I think it is. So geniuely curious.)

The real point of focus is Sabrina, cutie! :love:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I have to ask...What's that next to the heinz ketchup? Looks like it got baby chicks or something on the container. This is one weird grocery store for an American anyways. hahahaha (And no I don't care even if its off. I just found it funny if it is what I think it is. So geniuely curious.)

The real point of focus is Sabrina, cutie! :love:
The bottle says it's a Thai curry sauce. I was wondering how much the giant cans of tuna and sardines were. The top shelf looks like they're from a bulk buy store (like Costco). Those Heinz baked beans are huge!

I love it!

Reactions: Blargher

Blargher

May 2, 2018
The bottle says it's a Thai curry sauce. I was wondering how much the giant cans of tuna and sardines were. The top shelf looks like they're from a bulk buy store (like Costco). Those Heinz baked beans are huge!

I love it!
Ah I couldn't read that. (I've got bad eyes lol) I see it now you say it though.
Knowing how places like Costco and such work, probably same as the regular cans in another grocery. :ROFLMAO:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The product on the far side of the ketchup looks like HP Sauce. (I'm American and even I know how good is that Canadian delicacy.)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The product on the far side of the ketchup looks like HP Sauce. (I'm American and even I know how good is that Canadian delicacy.)
It's British, actually:

Especially as the "HP" stands for the "Houses of Parliament" (the ones in Westminster).

• Haha
Reactions: gubp

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh who cares, when do we get to.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _13_

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Whoa whoa!!! Slow your roll there Hoss! First there is petting, handjob, footjob, blowjob, titjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, group sex, bdsm then PERHAPS we get to handholding..........Youngsters....so impatient these days......
What about carrying her through the city while she sleeps?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes