4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
oh man that cliffhanger ending, just when things started to get even more interesting.

Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely cute people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

So, two weeks have passed since 0.20 released and this means that I'm in full effect for My New Family again. I already started to write the morning event for the first day and I'm pretty sure I will be able to release a beta for Sandra patrons this week!

With 0.21 I want to give Becca, Elaine and Mary some more screentime. I know I said that a few times already but this time I'm certain I can deliver on it. That means that all three of them will get more lewd scenes and of course, more wholesome events as well than usual. And that doesn't mean that the other girls won't get enough of those as well - So the update will just be a little longer than usual!

Speaking of updates, the script for the first day of My New Memories is finally completed. It's over 3400 lines of code long, which is more than twice the length of a regular My New Family day. Like I said, I want the first update for My New Memories to be AT LEAST as long as a MNF update. I've also already finished about 80% of the renders for that day, so there will one hundred percent be a beta for it this month! The day is extremely packed with certain things finally happening. Not only will you find out why Jessica is towards you the way she is, you will also decide if you want to progress something you already started with a very pretty green eyed lady. And who knows, maybe you can also make a decision regarding another girl that decided to not tell you something certain...Anyway, I have big plans for the first half of this update and I hope I can deliver on them. The waiting will be worth it, hopefully!

I'm also starting to think a bit about if I want to switch between work on each game after an update dropped. It's certainly something I'm considering, but before I decide on that I would ask all of you wonderful people of course. What I mean is that if I release a My New Family update, I would work on the My New Memories update and once that is out, I would work on My New Family again. Like I said, at the moment that is just something in my head and I'm not doing that right now. At the moment My New Family is the main focus again after the little break I had. Feel free to tell me in the comments what you think and if it's worth making a poll for it!

And I think that's it for this week. Sandra patrons, stay tuned for a beta release this week, I'm pretty sure I can deliver one this week! And of course, stay awesome you amazing people. The two year anniversary is coming up after all...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I am going to hold off for now, the images on here do not do in-game justice to the girls, but pity I was hoping for a Lucy/Alice short petite ginger, but it's better than no fuckable ginger.

I do love the subtle freckles though.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, I am going to hold off for now, the images on here do not do in-game justice to the girls, but pity I was hoping for a Lucy/Alice short petite ginger, but it's better than no fuckable ginger.

I do love the subtle freckles though.
She is about as tall as Sophie. A little taller than Morgan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I'd say do what you want to do. I'd wait for either update, you deliver a lot though I can see people wanting you to work on both. I also see that you could "burn out" always working on one thing primarily. Could give yourself 2-4 weeks off of MNF when it releases and update, then return focus to it. I assume most probably still primarily after MNF. I like both, maybe this one a bit more? But both I enjoy so long as they both get updated I'm not too fussy which is the main focus or so on.

Reactions: gubp

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Killer7
Feel free to tell me in the comments what you think
My opinion: You should do it in a way you feel well with. We will deal with it.
There is no point in trying to please everyone.
You know your daily workload, your personal resilience and how to manage it the best way.
You can hold pace and quality only if you are satisfied and happy with what and how you are doing. Don't jeopardize that.
It doesn't help anyone when you impose yourself a way of working witch doesn't work for you.
In the end we are used to wait months for small updates of other games.

Du musst dich wohl damit fühlen. Alles andere ist sinnlos. Jeder hätte es gerne auf eine andere Weise, aber nicht die anderen haben am Ende die Arbeit, sondern nur du. Wir haben nur das Vergnügen. Bisher sind beide Spiele einfach grandios und so sollte es idealerweise auch bleiben. Wenn du dir aber eine Arbeitsweise "aufzwingen lässt", die nicht deine ist, bei der du dich nicht wohl fühlst, zu wenig Freiräume bleiben, um auch mal abschalten zu können, wie will man da kreativ bleiben?

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I don't play MNF, do we know how much longer that game has to go before being completed? Can't wait until Killer devotes all his energy to this game.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Pretty sure MNF is more open ended right now anyways, I don't see it ending anytime soon AND if it did, I could see a like sequel spawning off of it honestly with all the characters / history there. (Least thats my perspective, I am now fully caught up even to the newest update on MNF, not sure he's ever commented on it ending or such? Could've missed that) Though Killer puts a lot of effort still into this one as well, so I don't see it as a problem really.

Reactions: Tavi13

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I play and like both games, but i like MNF a lot more than MNM, so i hope Killer7 doesnt reduce development time in MNF

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Just completed the first release, excellent stuff. Proud to say I guessed the cliffhanger twist, it was foreshadowed just the right way.

Can I presume the intended relationships go beyond B/S and (B/S-in-law)? Given all the daughters are listed as over 18 I'm presuming F/D is upcoming, just not sure exactly how that will be set up.

Look forward to more!

Reactions: isotope and finndem

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Just completed the first release, excellent stuff. Proud to say I guessed the cliffhanger twist, it was foreshadowed just the right way.

Can I presume the intended relationships go beyond B/S and (B/S-in-law)? Given all the daughters are listed as over 18 I'm presuming F/D is upcoming, just not sure exactly how that will be set up.

Look forward to more!
Not the dev obviously but I can answer the last one. Yes there will be more. Only one that may or may not be lewded is the youngest daughter. (She originally was not going to be lewded period. Though due to people talking and so on. I think it's a more or less if he's comfortable with doing it, it may happen but still expect the youngest NOT to be in on the relationships. Other 2 will be far as I have gathered.)

Reactions: Tavi13 and Dragon59

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
IIRC, much like in Killer's other game, pretty much everyone is going to be an option later, with the possible exception of the youngest daughter (who I think is currently "tentative", leaning towards "eventually")

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Look forward to more!
As we've now established all the (extended) family members who are already involved (except, perhaps, mom--that remains to be seen), it is now a case of John becoming comfortable with relating to them on that level. Unlike many games, the deciding factor isn't wearing down (corruption, mind control, etc) the LI's resistance, it is John embracing and accepting what happened before.

Regarding the daughters, this is new territory for both of them. Any progress would have to come rather organically, not rushed. In the case, as I see it, the two elder daughters are already in a place of questioning and establishing their place in the world, discovering and deciding who they are. As such, interacting with Dad as the rest of the family does, is a very likely possibility, based upon their decision and consent.

With Olivia, she hasn't yet reached that point in her life. She has not made the transition to looking at Dad or others in that way. As I understand what Killer was saying, Olivia's current personality would not be compatible with lewding with Dad. It doesn't feel right for him. The open ended aspect is that it was initially the same for MNF's Alice, she was more in need of non-sexual comfort and protection, until her character development reached the point where she was ready to become the Semen Demon. Olivia seems even more innocent and naive than Alice at the start.

I would expect:
Act 1: rediscovering family lovers.
Act 2: The elder daughters (including Yukiko) making their decisions.
Act 3: Olivia deciding she wants to be included.

Olivia almost feels like she would be part of the epilogue after all those hinted-at mysteries are solved and there's only one step left to make things perfect.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes