4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah just that Lena was emotionally fucked because she saw her sister in the hospital like that. Then the only person she can rely on is her "big brother" and telling him stuff like that right away would probably lead to him needing some time alone in a moment where Lena needed him.

Same goes for Sabrina not telling him what was happening before the accident, he has enough going on already with finding his way back into his life and Sabrina knows that this will take a bit. And just like he had his talk with Sabrina he will have his talk with Lena right after the "cliffhanger".

Maybe you should think outside the box sometimes because you always seem so stubborn with your stuff.
Sabrina's comments about Anna seemed suspicious. i was reluctant to even state my feeling here because she didn't seem like she'd hurt her brother.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
what can be expected as far as sex goes?
Well, she will still have the penis on the transgender route.

there sex with Sarah?
Sarah is a possible future love interest, yes.

Sabrina's comments about Anna seemed suspicious. i was reluctant to even state my feeling here because she didn't seem like she'd hurt her brother.
Because she wouldn't, but she will explain more on the first day of the update :).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i think it should always be the goal to break down that barrier--better for trans girls.
makes for strong character and relationship developments.
That's my opinion as well. I celebrate the developers including sympathetic trans characters as characters (and not just cut-out for a "Take a walk on the wild side" kink).

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Good Game so far, like it, and a Story-setup that is not used often around here.

But its a little weird to look at the charactres and think about their age. The MC has do be about 40 years old (so his sister), his mother must be 60, the daughters are 18-20. Yeah i get it, its a adult VN and supposed to get lewd scenes, and nobody wants to see fucking your granny mother or something like that ^^

But lets face it, the sister looks like 16, the mother like 25 :D its... just... weird :D

And everybody cares about the daughters like they are "little children". So i think... in the game it has been told that the daughters are 18-20, but my guess... they supposed to be children around 10-12 years old (looking like abou 14-16 years old in the game i would say). But they arent so young to avoid issues with the law, patreon and so on. Some other games go around this with the "option" to choose the age... but i get it, its a little "greyzone" so playing this game you have to try to forget about age-issues. And yeah i can do that... so no big deal, just something that was jumping into my face so to speak.

Nevermind, keep up the work, the writing is good, the renders are top, and as i said, the story is not so much used... kinda "original" around here. really like it so far. And yeah got a little emptional touched too. Not many games around here are capable of that.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good Game so far, like it, and a Story-setup that is not used often around here.

But its a little weird to look at the charactres and think about their age. The MC has do be about 40 years old (so his sister), his mother must be 60, the daughters are 18-20. Yeah i get it, its a adult VN and supposed to get lewd scenes, and nobody wants to see fucking your granny mother or something like that ^^

But lets face it, the sister looks like 16, the mother like 25 :D its... just... weird :D

And everybody cares about the daughters like they are "little children". So i think... in the game it has been told that the daughters are 18-20, but my guess... they supposed to be children around 10-12 years old (looking like abou 14-16 years old in the game i would say). But they arent so young to avoid issues with the law, patreon and so on. Some other games go around this with the "option" to choose the age... but i get it, its a little "greyzone" so playing this game you have to try to forget about age-issues. And yeah i can do that... so no big deal, just something that was jumping into my face so to speak.

Nevermind, keep up the work, the writing is good, the renders are top, and as i said, the story is not so much used... kinda "original" around here. really like it so far. And yeah got a little emptional touched too. Not many games around here are capable of that.
was fooling around.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

the daughters do look a lot younger, though.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes