4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
At least there's a choice. Would be a shame to throw out the character. Shame that the canon option is the top one, wouldn't have expected that

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
No sure why it would be a surprise. The canon option is traditionally on top for Killer7's games.
I know that the top is the cannon one, I'm surprised that the trans option is there, instead of the "choice" option

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know that the top is the cannon one, I'm surprised that the trans option is there, instead of the "choice" option
That's because the transgender path is the canon, default story for Morgan. The story Killer7 intended as the "real" story. The cisgender version of Morgan is for people who don't want to deal with transgender characters in their games.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's because the transgender path is the canon, default story for Morgan. The story Killer7 intended as the "real" story. The cisgender version of Morgan is for people who don't want to deal with transgender characters in their games.
wish he did the same for homosexuality. wasn't gonna say anything... but, here we are.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
At least there's a choice. Would be a shame to throw out the character. Shame that the canon option is the top one, wouldn't have expected that
At least there's a choice, a game I just picked up on steam doesn't even HAVE genders because of... 'inclusitivity' or whatever that means.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
wish he did the same for homosexuality. wasn't gonna say anything... but, here we are.
We get that choice Deadlocked in Time. I chose to treat the MC as pansexual in that one.
The only time I've seen that option (since I haven't played any gay focused games) so far.
Well Killer's fans and the vast majority of harem lovers are not one bit into homosexual storylines, so you shouldn't expect more than you have found.

In Deadlocked I passed on that, but she has always had such large harems of women and teens and [NSFW] that I didn't care if that's part of her story. For some of my other games I would honestly be upset if development time was going to be split between homo and hetero story lines and choose not to bother or certainly not to support. Similar to my complaints about DMD cutting scenes of the women to make the MMF scenes.

But I am glad there are games on here for everyone. I only feel possessive about my favored VNs/Devs not all of them.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well Killer's fans and the vast majority of harem lovers are not one bit into homosexual storylines, so you shouldn't expect more than you have found.

In Deadlocked I passed on that, but she has always had such large harems of women and teens and [NSFW] that I didn't care if that's part of her story. For some of my other games I would honestly be upset if development time was going to be split between homo and hetero story lines and choose not to bother or certainly not to support. Similar to my complaints about DMD cutting scenes of the women to make the MMF scenes.

But I am glad there are games on here for everyone. I only feel possessive about my favored VNs/Devs not all of them.
We get that choice Deadlocked in Time. I chose to treat the MC as pansexual in that one.
The only time I've seen that option (since I haven't played any gay focused games) so far.
i skipped deadlock after i found out that the trans stuff was only passive.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i skipped deadlock after i found out that the trans stuff was only passive.
That reminds me of how DC framed the 69 scene with trans Eve in Summertime Saga. We don't actually see Eve's penis making contact with MC's mouth. Eve's leg block it for the squeamish. And of course, you always have the option to not do the 69 scene.

I expect it's also why MC will never be seen going down on cis Eve. The sex scenes are mirrored for the two versions. Of course, if the teased scenes with Kevin ever materialize, all bets are off.
At least there's a choice, a game I just picked up on steam doesn't even HAVE genders because of... 'inclusitivity' or whatever that means.
Now I'm curious. What game is this?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That reminds me of how DC framed the 69 scene with trans Eve in Summertime Saga. We don't actually see Eve's penis making contact with MC's mouth. Eve's leg block it for the squeamish. And of course, you always have the option to not do the 69 scene.

I expect it's also why MC will never be seen going down on cis Eve. The sex scenes are mirrored for the two versions. Of course, if the teased scenes with Kevin ever materialize, all bets are off.

Now I'm curious. What game is this?
then, don't add em to games or play games with em.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
then, don't add em to games or play games with em.
In for a penny, in for a pound? Yeah, in comparison to some of the portrayals of trans characters today, Dark Cookie may have been a bit ahead of his time two years ago, but some developers are taking greater risks today.

I'm still a bit irritated that the achievement for completing trans Eve's arc is, "It's a Trap." Ugh, "You were doing so well, too."

Perhaps I was expecting too much. DC's game has a number of rather painful cringe-worthy stereotypes in it. It was my first patronage, but I've since reduced that to support others whose games "spark joy."

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
In for a penny, in for a pound? Yeah, in comparison to some of the portrayals of trans characters today, Dark Cookie may have been a bit ahead of his time two years ago, but some developers are taking greater risks today.

I'm still a bit irritated that the achievement for completing trans Eve's arc is, ugh, "You were doing so well, too."

Perhaps I was expecting too much. DC's game has a number of rather painful cringe-worthy stereotypes in it. It was my first patronage, but I've since reduced that to support others whose games "spark joy."
i think that getting more comfortable and the trans girl more comfortable should always be a goal. i hope you don't intend to ask me to revamp it... catching hell trying to get a dependable artiest to help me revamp My Sister, My Roommate.

Reactions: jufot and Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i think that getting more comfortable and the trans girl more comfortable should always be a goal. i hope you don't intend to ask me to revamp it... catching hell trying to get a dependable artiest to help me revamp My Sister, My Roommate.
Were you involved in that project? Your profile doesn't identify you as a developer. Your approach to these games sparks my interest.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Were you involved in that project? Your profile doesn't identify you as a developer. Your approach to these games sparks my interest.
i'm the director of the project. i along with others felt that the game was poorly thought out but has great potential. i plan on not only revamping this but creating two more after. i felt that sumo and his game was at war with each other.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's a new ish one that came out in June(?) or July, called Sun Haven
Reminds me a bit of Stardew Valley. Stardew Valley has binary genders, but allows same or opposite gender individuals to be courted (limited number). There are mods to expand on some of that, but it is at heart a simple farming sim.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes