4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 1 on the weekend. And I already started to deliver on my promise, we got a very lewd and very wholesome event with Elaine, probably one of the best lewd scenes we got so far! I'll do my best to release day 2 this week, no promises though.
Work on day 2 has already begun and I have a good idea on what I want to do for this day. This one will probably be a Sandy, Becca and Mary day, but I'm not sure yet. Like I said, I want to give Becca, Mary and Elaine some more events to shine! Oh, and I think it's time we finally get to know the weebs a little better...

Work on My New Memories has been going very well. As I'm writing this progress update the last renders are being made. After that I just have to check if I missed some ( which is likely, it will be over 310 renders just for that day ) and then I just have to apply the fixes my proofreader found and a little bit of coding. Should not be too much so if you are a Sabrina or higher patron, join the discord to grab the beta as soon as it's available ( which will 100% be sometimes this week ). I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding this day since it's so packed with story related stuff. And since I also wanted to deliver on another promise, it will also contain some wholesome and slightly lewd moments with two girls that the MC already knows too well. From this point going forward there probably only be real lewd scenes, no more dream flashbacks. So, like I said, if you want to play the beta and you are pledged to the correct tier, join the discord, that's the place where they will be posted!

I know that I forgot to make the poll on patreon last week, but I will catch up to that this week and I will also make a little post over on steam to talk about the progress update for My New Memories in general. Sorry about that, the last week just has been pretty stressful I guess.

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, pay attention on discord and here ( regarding My New Family ) and for the upcoming poll. I hope you guys have an amazing week and I'll see you for the next post! Stay awesome!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wait, I am confused. How do the new patrons work? Do Sandras only get MNF, and Sabrinas get only MNM and etc for corresponding tiers? Does one get all but the other doesn't? And if all get all, why so many tiers??

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Wait, I am confused. How do the new patrons work? Do Sandras only get MNF, and Sabrinas get only MNM and etc for corresponding tiers? Does one get all but the other doesn't? And if all get all, why so many tiers??
Yeah it's a bit confusing, I have to agree, but it was what most of the patrons wanted ^^.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
i enjoyed the4 story but for 1 thing
for the love of god wtf does he keep whining over and over and over and over and over about " why can i remember everything but them." it literally comes up more times than anything else. tbh it comes up far to much.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
i enjoyed the4 story but for 1 thing
for the love of god wtf does he keep whining over and over and over and over and over about " why can i remember everything but them." it literally comes up more times than anything else. tbh it comes up far to much.
Well, if I were to wake up in a hospital, diagnosed with amnesia but apparently only having forgotten people but not one general concept about how the world – or humans for that matter – function, I'd be pretty freaked, too. Being told to have a family with kids to take care of is huge, yet everyone (Well, not entirely... One small village …erh, sister, but I digress) urges him to take that very fact at face value and just roll with it. So I for one do get why's he's obsessing over it: he's trying hard to get a sliver of confirmation from his memories,… yet will find it in his heart instead.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah it's a bit confusing, I have to agree, but it was what most of the patrons wanted ^^.
Ok, but what do the different tiers actually do? Do you, as I said, would only get lets say MNF as Lucy and no MNM and etc?

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
Ok, but what do the different tiers actually do? Do you, as I said, would only get lets say MNF as Lucy and no MNM and etc?
TL;DR: Yes some tiers are just for MNM (Sarah, Sabrina), Some are just for MNF (Lucy, Sandra), Some are for both MNM and MNF (Anna, The Full Package), and the top two tiers (The Household, The Harem) are probably both (not super clear, but would make sense). Finally the Becca tier seems like your standard base tier.

Becca tier 1$:

• This tier will give you a custom Discord Rank and shows that you support my game!
Sarah Tier 5$: (MNM only)

• You will get access to the discord channels for My New Memories where I will post special lewd renders and more!
  • You will also get access to previous My New Memories betas after Sabrina patrons get the newest one!
  • In addition you will get access to pre release builds for My New Memories!
Lucy Tier 5$: (MNF only)

• This tier will give you your own discord role as well as all the benefits you get as a $1 supporter.
  • You also get access to previous beta builds after Sandra patrons get the newest one!
  • In addition you will get access to pre-release builds before the public release!
Anna Tier 10$: (Both MNF and MNM)

• You will get access to both Sarah tier and Lucy tier rewards. This means Beta access for My New Family betas after Sandra tier gets the newest one and beta access to My New Family after Sabrina tier gets the newest one!

Sandra Tier 15$: (MNF only)

• You get your own awesome discord role and of course access to all the other benefits!
  • You also get to play the latest BETA builds to help out squish the bugs!
  • In addition you can request 3 custom arts of any character that is in the game each month! You can decide pose + outfit! (nudes are allowed!) One character for each custom art or you can request one custom art with three characters!
  • Access to the My New Memories pre-release
Sabrina Tier 15$: (MNM only)

• You will get the amazing Sabrina role on the discord!
  • You will also get access to My New Memories betas as soon as they are available!
  • You will also be able to play pre-release versions of My New Family if you want to!
The Full Package Tier 20$: (Both MNF and MNM)

• You get access to ALL Sandra tier benefits, including Beta access to My New Family and Custom arts!
  • You get access to ALL Sabrina tier benefits, including Beta access to My New Memories!
The Household Tier 30$: (Maybe both? This and the next are not very clear)

• You will get all the rewards from previous tiers.
  • In addition you can request up to 5 custom arts each month! These custom arts can include as many characters as you want! ( You decide pose + outfit, nudes allowed!)
  • Get the chance to suggest one event for your favorite side-girl!
The Harem Tier 50$: (seems like it is both)

• You get all the other benefits!
  • You also get to pick your own discord rank! Just message me your desired name and color! This rank will be unique for you only!
  • You can also request 1 Custom Art for My New Memories instead of your 5 custom arts for My New Famiy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and Tavi13

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Becca tier 1$:

• This tier will give you a custom Discord Rank and shows that you support my game!

• You will get access to the discord channels for My New Memories where I will post special lewd renders and more!
  • You will also get access to previous My New Memories betas after Sabrina patrons get the newest one!

• This tier will give you your own discord role as well as all the benefits you get as a $1 supporter.
  • You also get access to previous beta builds after Sandra patrons get the newest one!
  • In addition you will get access to pre-release builds before the public release!

• You will get access to both Sarah tier and Lucy tier rewards. This means Beta access for My New Family betas after Sandra tier gets the newest one and beta access to My New Family after Sabrina tier gets the newest one!

Sandra Tier 15$: (MNF only)

• You get your own awesome discord role and of course access to all the other benefits!
  • You also get to play the latest BETA builds to help out squish the bugs!
  • In addition you can request 3 custom arts of any character that is in the game each month! You can decide pose + outfit! (nudes are allowed!) One character for each custom art or you can request one custom art with three characters!
  • Access to the My New Memories pre-release
Sabrina Tier 15$: (MNM only)

• You will get the amazing Sabrina role on the discord!
  • You will also get access to My New Memories betas as soon as they are available!
  • You will also be able to play pre-release versions of My New Family if you want to!
The Full Package Tier 20$: (Both MNF and MNM)

• You get access to ALL Sandra tier benefits, including Beta access to My New Family and Custom arts!
  • You get access to ALL Sabrina tier benefits, including Beta access to My New Memories!
The Household Tier 30$: (Maybe both? This and the next are not very clear)

• You will get all the rewards from previous tiers.
  • In addition you can request up to 5 custom arts each month! These custom arts can include as many characters as you want! ( You decide pose + outfit, nudes allowed!)
  • Get the chance to suggest one event for your favorite side-girl!
The Harem Tier 50$: (seems like it is both)

• You get all the other benefits!
  • You also get to pick your own discord rank! Just message me your desired name and color! This rank will be unique for you only!
  • You can also request 1 Custom Art for My New Memories instead of your 5 custom arts for My New Family!
Ok, who THE FUCK are the people that voted and wanted this??

armoose92

Mar 9, 2021
I went back through the Dev's patreon post for the past year(a little over a year actually). The best i could find was a post talking about their (the Dev's) plan for implementing the new tiers. Which the patrons seemed to think was good. There might have been a poll prior to that post, but i couldn't find it. Either way, the patrons seem to be ok with the new set up.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I went back through the Dev's patreon post for the past year(a little over a year actually). The best i could find was a post talking about their (the Dev's) plan for implementing the new tiers. Which the patrons seemed to think was good. There might have been a poll prior to that post, but i couldn't find it. Either way, the patrons seem to be ok with the new set up.
Don't recall a poll, but i have no problems with the setup.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
TL;DR: Yes some tiers are just for MNM (Sarah, Sabrina), Some are just for MNF (Lucy, Sandra), Some are for both MNM and MNF (Anna, The Full Package), and the top two tiers (The Household, The Harem) are probably both (not super clear, but would make sense). Finally the Becca tier seems like your standard base tier.

Becca tier 1$:

Since I was already a Lucy Tier patron, I added the Sarah Tier through SubscribeStar.

That was before Anna was added. I'll probably merge the two at some point.
If I remember correctly, a big part of the motivation was that there are a number of people who are allergic to don't play Honey Select games and felt they shouldn't be charged for supporting MNF.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If I remember correctly, a big part of the motivation was that there are a number of people who are allergic to don't play Honey Select games and felt they shouldn't be charged for supporting MNF.
Exactly that. It was a decision that wasn't easy since I didn't want to overcharge people in case they just want to support one of my games. The thought behind this was that my proofreader motivated me to not "hand it out for free" because I'm basically doubling my work on it. So adding extra tiers and tiers that combine MNF and MNM benefits was the most logical way to go, and it seems that was the thought most people had as well. It's not a very good solution but it works.

Edit: And it wasn't a poll, it was a dicussion ( actually, several discussions ) we had on discord :).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Exactly that. It was a decision that wasn't easy since I didn't want to overcharge people in case they just want to support one of my games. The thought behind this was that my proofreader motivated me to not "hand it out for free" because I'm basically doubling my work on it. So adding extra tiers and tiers that combine MNF and MNM benefits was the most logical way to go, and it seems that was the thought most people had as well. It's not a very good solution but it works.

Edit: And it wasn't a poll, it was a dicussion ( actually, several discussions ) we had on discord :).
The downside of splitting my subscriptions is that both feeds give me locked images for the other game.
I see that my SubscribeStar renews tomorrow. Perhaps now is the time to move to Anna on a single platform. Killer7, do you have a preference?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The downside of splitting my subscriptions is that both feeds give me locked images for the other game.
I see that my SubscribeStar renews tomorrow. Perhaps now is the time to move to Anna on a single platform. Killer7, do you have a preference?
Pick whatever you prefer, I don't have one. I will see if some stuff is missing for the Anna tier on SS, I probably forgot to give them something. Once Beta 2 for MNF drops Anna tier should get access to Beta 1 etc, and once Beta 2 for MNM drops they should get access to Beta 1 for that one as well. I will make the rewards more clear.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Pick whatever you prefer, I don't have one. I will see if some stuff is missing for the Anna tier on SS, I probably forgot to give them something. Once Beta 2 for MNF drops Anna tier should get access to Beta 1 etc, and once Beta 2 for MNM drops they should get access to Beta 1 for that one as well. I will make the rewards more clear.
Done! I chose SS because it was renewing today and I try to stay away from Patreon's limits when I can.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes