4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I have to say Killer7, you really outdid yourself with My New Memories. I enjoy MNF a lot, and I thought that My New Memories was going to be somewhat of a remake, with better graphics, but it is a wonderful game in it's own right.

I love the story and the dynamic between the MC and the other characters. I don't remember enjoying myself this much playing a new VN for the first time, and immersing myself in the story.

I am not ashamed to admit that I teared up at a few scenes, such as when the MC talked to Sophie for the first time in her room, or when Sarah told the MC about her past.

And the scenes with Anna are really touching. I'll come up with a full review after playing another update or two, but with MNM you have really made something special, that I am confident will achieve great success. Thanks!

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
That was very entertaining to play can not wait for more of this game.
Also yes that was a interesting way to end that section of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 2 released on the weekend. It was a more or less regular day in terms of MNF stuff, but there was still one special event in the evening. I'll do my best to release Beta 3 this weekend but I can't make a promise this time since I'm getting my second covid shot on thursday. Depending on the side effects I might have to chill a bit. Will keep you guys posted though.

Like with beta 1 I delivered on my promise regarding certain ladies that didn't get that much love lately. In this case it was Becca who got a very wholesome and very lewd event for that day. I plan to do the same for Mary and then give them some special things over the ingame week as well. So far it's looking good and the patrons were pretty happy so far!

Now let us talk about My New Memories. The first ingame day of the update is fully completed and Sabrina ( and higher tier ) patrons already played the day! And from what I gathered so far they loved it, a lot. Probably the best day of the whole game so far, but you can be the judge of that once the update goes live. I'm currently rendering 2 of three animations that will happen during that day and like usual, they are lewd ones. And to give you guys a little spoiler: This one is not a flashback anymore. It's the real deal with a certain lady that can't really control her lust around MC anymore. That all depends on if you want to go into a relationship with her, of course. The second day will be for bonding, not only with her but also with a certain lady that just knows what the MC is feeling at certain times. Things will get hot pretty fast when MC rekindles those relationship - if you the player decided for that route, of course! But this day will also feature some more background information, wholesome events and of course, lots of emotions with everyone involved. Let's just say the story will progress pretty well...Todays teaser is a little something that happens in the evening of the first day. Not going to say more, let your imagination flow on what happened before and after this render.

And I think that's it for this week again. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a MNF beta this weekend but I'm not sure I'll make it, depending on the side effects of the vaccine. I'll keep you guys posted on discord, like usual.

Oh, and more thing: We broke $10.000 on patreon! When I saw it this morning I actually said "Holy shit" out loud. Thank you guys so much, really, the support I'm receiving from each and everyone of you is amazing. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sticking with me through all this time. I'll have more to say at the end of this month, once we get closer to the two year anniversary.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The question would rather be: gross or net. In Germany, there's a whole mountain of things to consider: taxes, business registration, private health insurance, and so on.

Reactions: User1230

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
About the preview: The picture gives me certain dentist vibes. Have we had anyone in MNM with an increased interest in dental hygiene?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
About the preview: The picture gives me certain dentist vibes. Have we had anyone in MNM with an increased interest in dental hygiene?
You're pretty close, she has a medical background. Not a dentist though!

Reactions: haooni

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I agree. I was going to mention that there is really only one real branching point for those of us taking the top choice.
Ye, I wonder if/when us (meaning me and others, not necessarily you) bottom-choice plebs will meet her. Let's face it, we probably will, just in a different context. This is K7 we're talking about after all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ye, I wonder if/when us (meaning me and others, not necessarily you) bottom-choice plebs will meet her. Let's face it, we probably will, just in a different context. This is K7 we're talking about after all.
I expect you'll still meet her depending as long as you made one key choice early on.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I expect you'll still meet her depending as long as you made one key choice early on.
I mean, aside from the choice we think is important for meeting her, I'm top-choice all the way.

Just not into trans girls unfortunately; brain says woman, dick disagrees. Much love to devs like K7 and BD for giving us the choice (even if cis Shauna's story is really weak atm) so we can get at least a semblance of the "true" story.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yes, you will meet her, but it will be a different event and not related to Morgan. The even with Morgan will be more in depth though because you will have a talk with her afterwards, where she opens up to the MC after mainly only talking with Anna about her transitioning.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean, aside from the choice we think is important for meeting her, I'm top-choice all the way.

Just not into trans girls unfortunately; brain says woman, dick disagrees. Much love to devs like K7 and BD for giving us the choice (even if cis Shauna's story is really weak atm) so we can get at least a semblance of the "true" story.
Not "into" such aspects, but have close to a dozen friends who live it, so I have a keen interest in stories that treat them sympathetically.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Even if it dropped to 4k a month, still better than a lot of people are doing.
Yeah but well earned though in Killer7's case. You know I can't stand milkers, but this dev clearly puts a lot of time and effort into his craft - updating regularly, communicating with patreons and pirates alike, posting previews. Also he actually produces great content! I haven't played his other game yet, but the writing in this game is so well done, and the story line/characters are unique.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never said he doesn't deserve it, I was merely pointing out making a good amount of money making a fap game is something you would never have been able to do in previous years, yet along be successful, how many other devs make it this good.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes