4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I mean, their canon ages are their real ages, if someone thinks they look younger then it's not really my problem, head canon does some wild things to people :p.

For something different, I made a render with Bethany because I feel like she didn't get that many special renders yet. Just casual Bethany doing some laundry :).

View attachment 1442450

Sex on the washing machine. As they say, everything should be tested to gain new experience. :ROFLMAO:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not sure why the daughters look like they should between the ages of eight and fifteen when their 18-20 but okay then.
The classic dilemma of biological age vs. visual age. As a practical example, here's an experience I had: It happened around 2011 and I was 23 at the time. For some reason, my vocational school had organized a class trip for one day. A fellow student from the same company as me and I went to a store with video games, where I had brought one from 16 to the cashier and had to identify myself in terms of age.

Feel free to retell this story if the subject comes up again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah sadly that is the problem, short young cute = loli on this site, poor Runey has coped it a bit in the past over Ahsley in Harem Hotel, I assume Killer7 has as well with no doubt Lucy and Alice, it has a lot to do with the fact these days, common sense is right beside manners and the dodo bird.

Then again try playing any game where you can fuck your mum, they almost all have huge oversize tits and ass with 70s bush, and somehow have 6 pack abs, from doing yoga of all things, actually, I don't remember where I was going with this.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Any theories in what could be Jessica promise? because hearing from other NPC the way the MC used to behave he didn't see the type to go back on his promises, specially to family

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Then again try playing any game where you can fuck your mum, they almost all have huge oversize tits and ass with 70s bush, and somehow have 6 pack abs, from doing yoga of all things, actually, I don't remember where I was going with this.
I got the chance to take yoga classes in my job and I gotta admit yoga is fucking hard, I always end up sweating after every class and get sore shoulders the next day and Im not a gym bro but Im not particularly weak either and still struggle to hold some positions for too long so yeah I think yoga is a legitimate exercise. That said, 90% of the time the secret for a six pack is not on the exercise but on the diet...;)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I got the chance to take yoga classes in my job and I gotta admit yoga is fucking hard, I always end up sweating after every class and get sore shoulders the next day and Im not a gym bro but Im not particularly weak either and still struggle to hold some positions for too long so yeah I think yoga is a legitimate exercise. That said, 90% of the time the secret for a six pack is not on the exercise but on the diet...;)
Yoga is an exercise and it can be tough. Especially if not trained yet or for a weaker body.
But thing is it does not build muscles in a that hefty way. Especially not from regular exercise. From excessive exercise i.e. 6 or 8 hours on 7 days a week maybe. Yoga cycles through all outward facing muscles on a human body. Not just the abs.
Let's say it again.
Yoga does not build strongly visible muscles from regular exercise.

Plus to add insult to injury what most people ignore or forget is that tits and asses on a female body are the primary fat storage meaning if a woman loses weight these are the first places to flatten. Mostly even before the stomach.

That is why most women in Real Life only engage in light exercises like yoga, pilates, running (short distance), ...
In Real Life you'd be hard pressed to find a woman with visible abs let alone a six pack and tits bigger than B cup.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This
only engage in light exercises like
should really read 'lightly engage in exercises like' as Pilates can hardly be called a light exercise if taken seriously (ask around Broadway), just like short-distance running, while on the flip side any exercise can be called 'light' simply by limiting sets. It's true though that neither of these focus on the building of muscles to show off, they're building ones to use.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Compare yoga or pilates to bench pressing or weightlifting and you know what I referred to by 'light'.
In general:
Workout builds muscles primarily i.e. body forming = heavy.
Workout focuses on health/improvement but does not build muscles primarily i.e. body maintaining = light.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Compare yoga or pilates to bench pressing or weightlifting and you know what I referred to by 'light'.
In general:
Workout builds muscles primarily i.e. body forming = heavy.
Workout focuses on health/improvement but does not build muscles primarily i.e. body maintaining = light.
Oh, I understood the way you classified them quite well, I was merely pointing out how flawed a classification it is. By your reasoning any number of sets designed to primarily build muscle would be classified as 'heavy' exercise – even a single one. Whereas any exercise focusing on 'health/improvement' regardless of time spent doing it would be considered 'light'. Workouts are best compared by their respective s.

While Pilates aims to alleviate pains caused by wrong posture, it does this by strengthening ones core. So it too primarily builds muscle. It calling for controlled movements could be misinterpreted as a form of meditation, but will be most familiar to anyone doing serious muscle workouts.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That was one very simplified classification. Absolutely nothing was said about time or repetitions.
I thought it was simple.
But claiming you understood it and in the same sentence claiming I said anything about time ...
Yeah.
Apparently not simple enough ...

Before this derails the topic completely this is the end from my side.

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am just going to say one thing, there is going to be a seriously large missed opportunity if there isn't Olivia as Rapunzel

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You could also say that someone put the horns on her. To be fair, this works much better in german.

Reactions: Hordragg

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very attractive and extremely cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Like last week I don't have that much to report regarding My New Family. I have a good road map for 0.22 , though, and I plan to add a few quality of life things with the update. For example, the option to change MC's name if you lost your savegames and had to use one that is provided on the discord, or when you want to change the name of the MC in the gallery. Small things, I guess. I also plan to improve the lewd writing in My New Family with the new things I started to do in My New Memories ( as I said last week ). At least one beta is still to be expected sometime this month, so stay tuned for that!

Now, My New Memories. The second beta is available on the discord for Sabrina and higher tier patrons and if you want to get it, just head over there and download it. The first beta is available for Sarah and Anna tiers and that one is also on the discord. I also made very good progress on the third day already, finishing one major event of this day. This day will have some surprises for you wonderful people, something that probably no one expects. Let's just say that there might be another woman you are going to start progressing towards if you want to, one that you probably didn't expect yet. Not going to spoil more but it sure as hell will be interesting to see how you guys react to this. I also finished the lewd animations from the night event that happens on the second day and they are already integrated into the pre-release. I'm not sure if I will finish the pre release this month, I'll do my best, but I can't give any promises. If all ties break then the release will 100% be in november - which means ~5 months after the prologue released. That is longer than I wanted it to be, but given the fact that I released two updates for My New Family in that time...Well, it is what it is. I hope you guys can forgive me if I can't make it this month.

Before I end this post I want to thank everyone that decided to keep supporting me, even though I changed my work schedule with alternating between games. Like I said a few times now, that decision wasn't easy and I knew that I would take a high risk doing it. I'm glad that so many of you guys decided to stick with me, to support me in my decision. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in self doubts, especially when it's about something like that, but I have to admit that working on My New Memories these last few weeks was a blast. It felt refreshing and I even enjoyed making the renders more than I did before, even though that is the most tedious part of my work. It's thanks to you guys that all of this was possible, that I finally feel refreshed again and that my mental health is getting back to it's normal, better state. So thanks again for this, really, from the bottom of my heart.

And I think thats it for this week. I'll keep you guys posted on My New Family betas if something changes, but for now I'm still putting most of my time into My New Memories, like I promised I would. . Stay awesome, people!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes