4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Somewhere in the beginning your sister tells you that you married a year after college (or university?) and then had your first child the year after that I think? So MC should be early 40's.

And they're "definitely over 18" ;) ;)
Yeah I figured that out, but a main question is there :unsure::p

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
more download options would be nice as the current sites either are malware infected or are extremely slow. Im counting everything but mega other than it sucks for its limits.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
not all people are smart like you. mod is for the people who doesn't like to take a minute and just click on green choices :)
Guys, I just wrote a very difficult Walkthrough mod, worked all night, barely had time.
But it turned out very well, my Walkthrough mod is suitable for both Killer's games - for "My New Family", and for "My New Memories" also!
Here it is: "Always choose the top answer!"
Please let me know if you see any errors or bugs in my Walkthrough mod, so that I can quickly fix them, I will be very grateful.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Guys, I just wrote a very difficult Walkthrough mod, worked all night, barely had time.
But it turned out very well, my Walkthrough mod is suitable for both Killer's games - for "My New Family", and for "My New Memories" also!
Please let me know if you see any errors or bugs in my Walkthrough mod, so that I can quickly fix them, I will be very grateful.
thank you for your hard work

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
I will look into this to give the option to either use the textbox or not, this was more of a bandaid fix with the outline on the text, especially for animations.
Here's an instant solution for anyone looking to get rid of the text box: just place this file in your game folder and you'll get contrasting text without dark borders.

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I will look into this to give the option to either use the textbox or not, this was more of a bandaid fix with the outline on the text, especially for animations.
You can leave the text box by default and as for us, we can use this transparent text box mod to take out the text box. https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

I have been using this mod for awhile and i didn't finda game where it doesn't work and yes, it does work with your game.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
more download options would be nice as the current sites either are malware infected or are extremely slow. Im counting everything but mega other than it sucks for its limits.
I agree about Mega, but there are a few downloads sites that aren't infected with malware and have reasonable bandwidth, specifically Pixeldrain, MediaFire, and Gofile.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna have any options to avoid all the threesomes and the lesbians stuff the game keeps talking about or can we only avoid that if we avoid the LIs

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

Weeelll, you forgot to put a download link for your mod, so could you stay up all night again just to do that pleaaassseeee. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So Morgan has nothing whatsoever if you don't go the trans route in this update? I though the event would get swapped for the other route

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I love this story. Excellent implemented and told. No big tits or big asses, well-proportioned women, well-made, good-quality renders. The animations are in no way inferior to this. in German: Killer 7, grosses Kino mit deiner Storie.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes