4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 ... Killler7 ...... Killer7 ... damn man just when i thought your writing couldn't impress me more .. you pull another rabbit out of your hat ...... simply amazing dude ..... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

oh i guees i should be a little critical .. you being so freaking awesome and all ..... just a little something i've noticed .......

when Lena talks .. you have her name spelled : Lena ... but when she's talked about you spell it Lina .. and honestly i never saw that before till i read every damn word you wrote this time .... please don't hate me for that :ROFLMAO:

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
when Lena talks .. you have her name spelled : Lena ... but when she's talked about you spell it Lina .. and honestly i never saw that before till i read every damn word you wrote this time .... please don't hate me for that :ROFLMAO:
Uhm, Lina is another girl.

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Love, love, love this story.

If it turns out it's not Mike, I'm pretty sure I know who's out to get MC, but I'm not going to say anything. I'll just be patient and see if my hunch is correct.

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Some of the dialogue confuses me, like:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Also, how many times is he going to have a conversation with somebody and they give him some cryptic answers then tell him they won't tell him what he cannot remember because it seems like every other one at the moment.

Aug 9, 2018
idk if this is off topic, but can anyone compare and contrast My New Family to this? I really, really like My New Memories, it strikes the right balance of melodrama and wholesomeness, but a lot of the MNF reviews talk about being forced into certain relationships, or how the MC is super passive.

I'm just wondering how it compares to MNM. Curious to get perspectives from people who particularly like this game.

Aug 9, 2018
Some of the dialogue confuses me, like:

View attachment 1517766
View attachment 1517767
View attachment 1517771

Also, how many times is he going to have a conversation with somebody and they give him some cryptic answers then tell him they won't tell him what he cannot remember because it seems like every other one at the moment.

I also had that complaint, that everyone kept hiding information from MC, but it seems like you haven't started the current update- I was really, really happy with how frustrated MC was with the lack of answers he was getting throughout this update, and how different characters realized they needed to be more forthcoming and honest. The writing does address it, I think satisfactorily.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If you want to have the textbox background back to make it easier readable on bright background, ( like you do with patches ). This will bring back the original textbox. I will work on a better solution for the near future. Also added this to the OP.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know something super important that you absolutely have to hear ....... but i'm not going to tell you on the off chance you remember, one day, maybe.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
idk if this is off topic, but can anyone compare and contrast My New Family to this? I really, really like My New Memories, it strikes the right balance of melodrama and wholesomeness, but a lot of the MNF reviews talk about being forced into certain relationships, or how the MC is super passive.

I'm just wondering how it compares to MNM. Curious to get perspectives from people who particularly like this game.
You are not forced into any relationship. You will however relive certain moments ( or rather, get information ) from your past relationships even if you don't decide to pursue them again. Other than that, no girl will be forced on you ( Except Anna, if that makes sense, she is your wife after all and you're not going to leave her :D ).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I know something super important that you absolutely have to hear ....... but i'm not going to tell you on the off chance you remember, one day, maybe.
Part of Dr Slatnis therapy to bring MCs memories back.
Then after two more updates the MC will be like:
giphy (4).gif
And end up making whoopee with Samantha. Chocolate... :BootyTime:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's basically "Do you want to be a fucking jerkoff or a decent guy?"

Damn, that's too much pressure! WHEN IS THE WALKTHROUGH MOD GETTING UPDATED?!??1//1
"A. Obviously wrong answer" and "B. Standard white knight cringelord response that makes every woman's panties drop"

Walkthrough pls.

Better than the typical illusion of choice a lot of devs like to do, but not by much.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes