4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Damn Killer7 nice update, had to play from the beginning again just to refresh my memory but worth every minute. The "cliffhanger" was a bit anticlimactic though, you dropped way too many hints leading up to it honestly. I could tell just from looking at the side view of Anna, dunno if that was intentional or not lol.

Here are some thought and questions/ things that bugged after my play through:

1. Sarah was probably the cop that identified them at the accident site since they had no IDs. They didn't really go out much and there would be little need for the PD to know them so it just makes sense to me. Also no registration or insurance in the car either?

2. Why did they have no IDs on them at that time and how did the Doctor finally get it? They had his wallet ect at the hospital but no ID or credit card/bank card in it? Doesn't make sense to me that there was nothing to identify them before that.

3. Where is Anna's' other earring? He only got one back.

4. How did the doctors not know that Anna was pregnant until almost a week later? That would have shown up in the standard blood work that would have been done upon admitting them for the accident even if not visibly evident since both were unconscious at the time.

5. If someone saw the accident how do they not have a general make/model/color of the other car? If it was reported that quickly then they should have had that at least to look for the person that did it along with direction of travel.

Other then that there was one render, I think when MC and Sophie went to see Anna and they were in the reception area that had some guy in the background, his skin was clipping through the shirt on his back/shoulders and the waist of the pants was sitting too far out from his waist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BOSSMMANN21

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
WOW just WOW... THE BEST STORY GAME I EVER PLAY NICE AND COOLLL STORY WITH ALL... ALL THE CHARACTERS is SO NICE AND THE BEST... I AM SO EMOTINAL WHILE PLAYING THIS GAME... I LOVE THIS GAME REALLY SO BEAUTIFUL ALL IN THIS... I LOVED IT... WAITING FOR NEW UPDATE... Thanks DEV...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Really loved this update but was a little disappointed at the missed opportunity at Morgan's Doctor's appointment that there was no interaction or at least a "peek" for those of us that enjoy that type of content...

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Damn, I don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not something like that.

Downloaded at midnight and just wanted to take a quick look....
Went to bed at 5 o'clock when I noticed that my alarm clock would get me in 2 hours.

The pictures and animations are not fantastic, but they are good.
But you can also tell immediately that the visual parts of the game are not the main thing for a small diamond.
Such a well-written story is a rarity.

Thanks for sharing and I'm ashamed that I got hold of the game only after the second update.
I missed something for months.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021

Went to bed at 5 o'clock when I noticed that my alarm clock would get me in 2 hours.

But you can also tell immediately that the visual parts of the game are not the main thing for a small diamond.

Thanks for sharing and I'm ashamed that I got hold of the game only after the second update.
I had the same thoughts when I found out that this Dev has another game.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017

Welcome to the Killer7 side of the website my friend. You're in for a good fantastic ride. His storytelling is top notch. If you have not, you should take a look at his other game My New Family. It's also still in progress but it's a lot longer than MNM since he started it a while ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Shyrandomguy

May 16, 2020
For the first time with Daz you're doing amazing on the older models!

The children, on the other hand, look extremely Loli tag, which I wouldn't note except the lack of loli tag (planned or otherwise)

And like I get that some people just look young, but multiple 18+ year olds all looking extremely 12 is a bit much of a stretch on that afaic

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not at the end of the update but my predictions about the story:

Mike had nothing to do with the accident. His presence in the city is either coincidence or was orchestrated to serve as a scapegoat.
Dr. Rosenberg is the older sister of one of MC's former girlfriends while Dr. Slanti is the father. Would explain some degree of the strange behavior.
Said girlfriend committed suicide, the marriage broke and both surviving members of said family wanted to exact revenge.

As said previously I am not sure whether I should view "crazy german" as a compliment or personal insult :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
For the first time with Daz you're doing amazing on the older models!

The children, on the other hand, look extremely Loli tag, which I wouldn't note except the lack of loli tag (planned or otherwise)

And like I get that some people just look young, but multiple 18+ year olds all looking extremely 12 is a bit much of a stretch on that afaic
I mean, that is purely subjective in my opinion. I think especially in this update the daughters make clear that they are their canon age. Someone like Olivia might look younger, I agree, but I don't see or write her with that in mind. Sophie, Lina, Yukiko, Morgan and Sarah both look old enough in my opinion and given the way how they talk about themself etc should also make that clear. But like I said, I get that looks are subjective and I can respect that. It doesn't change the fact that the canon ages are the real ages, though.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Binged the update last night and loved every minute of it.
Calling it now, Yukiko is gonna be our first in the younger generation and I don't think she's gonna take nearly as long as Killer keeps alluding to regarding the trio either. Feels like she inherited all of her mother's "go for what you want" attitude.
One smol request tho, could we have an option to disable the "subtitles" so we can enjoy the full bilingual experience?

I don't wanna mess with it if it's not necessary.. I just want to know that they have something or there will that indicates their ages at all... like high school, college, work, living enviroment... anything that can be confusing later if is there a normal way to change their ages D:

+ twin sister does not look at least 38...(estimated from the eldest daughter are 20... so the MC maybe(!) was a father when he was 18...at least... :D
There aren't any major events that would completely fall apart so far but there are persistent off-hand comments about college or that they could have moved out but didn't to reinforce the idea they are totally legal adults.
idk if this is off topic, but can anyone compare and contrast My New Family to this? I really, really like My New Memories, it strikes the right balance of melodrama and wholesomeness, but a lot of the MNF reviews talk about being forced into certain relationships, or how the MC is super passive.

I'm just wondering how it compares to MNM. Curious to get perspectives from people who particularly like this game.
If you start MNF now you'll definitely notice that killer learned a lot in the years he's been working on it and some of the patterns people complain about even get called out in the later chapters. So yeah, earlier on the MC does sit around a lot until someone texts or tells him to meet this or that character and Sandra fills much the same role as Anna in being the instigator of the whole harem thing so she's kinda necessary to the experience. Overall it probably leans even more wholesome too since most issues are past baggage rather than current "dangers".
Slowburn warning ??
More like 'lots of story to read' warning. Thanks to the way everything is set up, some relations that would traditionally take like 5 updates to go anywhere are already well past the "oh no it's so wrong" phase. Others will definitely take a while as killer keeps reminding us though, particularly if you're eyeing the trio of daughters.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
you should take a look at his other game My New Family
After this I like to think so that the story is great, but unfortunately I have to pass.
I don't care about a few grainy pictures (that's not the case here!) but don't like the "comic style" of My New Family.
It's just not my thing.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I mean, that is purely subjective in my opinion. I think especially in this update the daughters make clear that they are their canon age. Someone like Olivia might look younger, I agree, but I don't see or write her with that in mind. Sophie, Lina, Yukiko, Morgan and Sarah both look old enough in my opinion and given the way how they talk about themself etc should also make that clear. But like I said, I get that looks are subjective and I can respect that. It doesn't change the fact that the canon ages are the real ages, though.
Ngl, I need to consciously remind myself of that all the time too but Sophie definitely "grew" (impression wise) in this update. It's just every time one of them stands next to even just their aunts they look so damn tiny. So I blame the promotional/family photo for setting the anchor point on this.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I notice, the naming still isn't fixed in the game (not talking about gallery), it's still john doe instead of given name. :unsure:;)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I notice, the naming still isn't fixed in the game (not talking about gallery), it's still john doe instead of given name. :unsure:;)
JD is a sort of default/placeholder name. So during his initial admission to the hospital they would have printed it on his bracelet to essentially say "unknown person". They only get a confirmed ID around the time you regain consciousness.

May 27, 2017
In this scene MC is reading his hospital tag, which has all the relevant patient info. If you don't have your ID and are unable to identify yourself, hospital records your name as John Doe. Hence why it says John Doe in this scene.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes